The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Marr Set

I don't know if anyone's asked this or if this has been done before; but I really wish for a Darth Marr armor set the way Bioware did the Darth Nihilus set. I think people would actually want to buy the set since SOR and KOTFE came about. :rod_eyes_g:

Reaver set is what you want and there is no Darth Nihilus Armor set. Only Nihilus' Mask is in the game.

Rever set is very close, but not identical. I suppose the reasons for not selling his armour is that it's 'iconic' and they want him to look unique.

I have no problem with them sellling it, I'd definitely do my best to get a set of it. I love all things Darth Marr. :o

Rever set is very close, but not identical. I suppose the reasons for not selling his armour is that it's 'iconic' and they want him to look unique.

I have no problem with them sellling it, I'd definitely do my best to get a set of it. I love all things Darth Marr. :o

It (Champion Vindicator) used to be available, but now it's rare.

It also makes you sound A LOT like Darth Marr. I understand someone can't have enough of him... :p

It (Champion Vindicator) used to be available, but now it's rare.

Good to know, it's not bad it's not out anymore. I have Centurian Warlord and it's pretty close, but the hood isn't up. It's more like Marr's armour was in the very beginning before they changed him to have his hood be up.

It also makes you sound A LOT like Darth Marr. I understand someone can't have enough of him... :p

:o Thank you! I really can't get enough of him, I completely adore him. I hope they find a way to include him more in the future.

:o Thank you! I really can't get enough of him, I completely adore him. I hope they find a way to include him more in the future.

Aspiring to be a voice artist, I too am impressed by him... his "I believe... I'll take... my chances" in the Dark Council when Baras makes his final plea is priceless. Absolutely royal. And even when he stares down Satele and the hero on Rishi - not a word but oh my. And how he does not kneel to Valkorion. Huge guy. I have 3 Marrs in black armor ^^

Edited by BenduKundalini

Aspiring to be a voice artist, I too am impressed by him... his "I believe... I'll take... my chances" in the Dark Council when Baras makes his final plea is priceless. Absolutely royal. And even when he stares down Satele and the hero on Rishi - not a word but oh my. And how he does not kneel to Valkorion. Huge guy. I have 3 Marrs in black armor ^^

That's cool! I hope you manage to make a go of it. That is a great line, one of my favs too. Everything he does, just brilliant. You have 3 Marrs...I have one, but it's my fanfiction version of him :D I love him so much I'm writing his life story lol. Just call me biographer to the Sith, haha :D

That's cool! I hope you manage to make a go of it. That is a great line, one of my favs too. Everything he does, just brilliant. You have 3 Marrs...I have one, but it's my fanfiction version of him :D I love him so much I'm writing his life story lol. Just call me biographer to the Sith, haha :D

Wohoo here she comes

Watch out boy she'll chew you up

Oh here she comes

She's a Sitheater

(call her Anna Harbaï)

And thanks :D

What makes Darth marr's set so nice is that it dyes different than all the other look alike sets. If you take red and black on any of the other sets, it just never looms the same or slightly.

Created a Malgus today with Ravager rebreather. Voice was totally meh. Vanilla warrior - which is great - with just a tiny metallic hint, minus the barytone of the maskless warrior.

Reaver helmet on the other hand gives such a Marr experience - deep, booming, round, rich voice. Freaking awesome job.

Edited by BenduKundalini