Glitch black spots all over my toons

jonathantavara

Rolling back the drivers isn't really an option if I need the updated drivers to play other games . Same issue here. Seems to only be in cutscenes and the character selection screen

G.

Doesn't change the fact this is a driver issue and not a SWTOR issue. So continuing to post about it on the bug report boards isn't going to help.

I'm having the same issue and the black spots are like static on my characters. The black spots follow them around. Rolling back the drivers means I can't play No Man's Sky, so refund me for No Man's Sky and I'll roll back the video driver or fix the issue with the most current drivers. Thanks.

Having a similar issue with AMD drivers where certain objects are just displaying Missing material.

Also it is causing issues with entering strongholds, where the game just shuts down.

I checked to see if a rollback of the drivers was possible. Unfortunately I don't have an option to roll back my drivers.

Most of my characters are in the Tatooine stronghold, which always crashes when I try to enter. Also check my drivers then haven't had an update since the patch.

I am using AMD Radeon HD 5800 series, driver version 15.201.1151.1008. Yes I know it is old.

Edited by Stariessaber

Having a similar issue with AMD drivers where certain objects are just displaying Missing material.

Also it is causing issues with entering strongholds, where the game just shuts down.

I checked to see if a rollback of the drivers was possible. Unfortunately I don't have an option to roll back my drivers.

Most of my characters are in the Tatooine stronghold, which always crashes when I try to enter. Also check my drivers then haven't had an update since the patch.

I am using AMD Radeon HD 5800 series, driver version 15.201.1151.1008. Yes I know it is old.

Your issue is different see this sticky about missing textures

Same issue here. Turning the shader to very low does stop it, but I agree it does not look good. I can confirm going back to NVidia driver 368.81 resolved the issue. I can now run Ultra settings with no moving black spots on toons. System specs: GTX670 in NVidia surround on Windows 10 Anniversary Update. I do hope either NVidia or BioWare/ EA come up with a fix so we can run the latest drivers. And I know my card is older, but I have a new one on the way and this seems like it will have the same issue since it is a software problem.

Update 8/22/16: I installed a gtx1060 card and have the latest driver 372.54 installed. I have not had any issue yet.

Edited by BubbaFetch