Please Reconsider the Way You're Treating Fans

Stanimir

This is how it use to work. See people gave a game money then part of that money went to keeping things running and the other part of the money was because developers made things for the game. They did things other than mess around with balance to justify their existence. They then would do extra work and that extra work would be sold as an Expansion. Now EAware like some others went to a model where we give them money and they spend the majority of that time making more things for us to give them money for.

I give you money and you give me more things I give you money for. :rak_02:

Now that we've given them money and they actually gave us things for it. That is how this sort of transaction is supposed to work. That isn't free that is giving us some stuff that we PAID for.

Edited by Sorwen

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP gets an expansion that has more content and story than RotHC and SoR combined FREE with the cost of a subscription, and is whining about the value?

How about you be honest and in that wall of whine you also include all the other stuff you got with that sub that free and preferred players live without? :rolleyes:

My god... how are you not banned from these forums yet... seriously... you hardly ever bring up anything of worth in your posts anymore and only use personal attacks. Not to mention lol saying KOTFE has more content than ROTHC. ROTHC had two stories with multiple endings, three operations, four flashpoints... yo... you know what... I said this so many times its pointless. Anyone who says ROTHC has more content than KOTFE can go play the game themselves for a true comparison.

Also, way to ignore the point. OP either stupidly or deliberately ignores all the stuff a sub gets that FTP and preferred don't, and you did too, but I guess it's easier to hate than to think or be honest. ;)

At this point I'm probably going down a dark path and sadly squirrel isn't here to keep me at bay :(. Can't believe I missed his goodbye post as well... I glanced at it and as soon as I log in I couldn't find it...

But yeah.... you're one to talk

I don't recall anything constructive from that post or had anything to do with what I posted, just the poster and a personal attack.

Edited by peter_plankskull

I thought the OP's post was good and does highlight that as much as a TV serial might seem like a good idea it doesn't work in this format.

Even the TV serial doesn't work, people wait for the box set (or digital download) so they can't watch as much as they like when they like. One episode a week is not as appealing as it once was and so companies moved to on demand style services. But even then its one episode a week not a month, I can't think of any show that would expect its audience to be gripped by a story that they get a 30 to 60 minute update once a month.

More amazing than that is how the people that are defending the current state of the game are some of the most toxic people on the forums. It doesn't seem to be so much a defense of the game or the story but personal attacks and a combination of a) You don't like it don't play, b) your an idiot for subbing each month you could have got it all for 15 bucks at the end, c) You should be grateful that EA takes your filthy money they don't have to do anything and you should still pay them! Now I get defending the indefensible must be hard but even the community team must wonder that they want more subscribers yet these people keep telling subscribers to unsub, f off and die, that this isn't really helping.