Server-first Raid Kills* - Jen'jidai - Jung Ma RP-PvP Server

BlueCorsair

This evening, a cadre of Jen'jidai's finest forces brutally slaughtered both the Bone Thrasher of Karagga's Palace, and the Annihilation Droid of the Eternity Vault. To the best of our knowledge, both of these kills are the server-first by any guild on Jung-Ma.*

(* as far as we can confirm).

Edited by Artthen
removed recruitment aspects - PM'd

You guys did not get server first Droid kill in Eternity Vault. Sorry guys. <Spectre> Owns that title. Screen shot posted in the UN-official thread started by Angels of Death.

It's ok, I take your word on it. What I don't understand is why you took 48 hours to post your screenshot on the server first kill. One would imagine that you would at least post something in the forums at the time of the kill or right after, not only when somebody else says they did it.

Call me skeptic, but the screenshot you posted, without interface to show a clock in the background doesn't prove much, you could have taken it at any time between the time you say you killed and the time you posted. Our screenshots have no interface either, but they were posted within minutes after the actual kill, we're not posting a picture and claiming it was taken 2 days ago, you are.

Edited by carlosg

It's ok, I take your word on it. What I don't understand is why you took 48 hours to post your screenshot on the server first kill. One would imagine that you would at least post something in the forums at the time of the kill or right after, not only when somebody else says they did it.

Call me skeptic, but the screenshot you posted, without interface to show a clock in the background doesn't prove much, you could have taken it at any time between the time you say you killed and the time you posted. Our screenshots have no interface either, but they were posted within minutes after the actual kill, we're not posting a picture and claiming it was taken 2 days ago, you are.

Do some research, and you'll find that your skepticism is unwarranted. We're not the kinds of people to fake achievements.

And for the record, we did post something on the forums right after...http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=2882&page=6

Unfortunately, in BW's infinite wisdom, they've decided not to give us official server forums, so developing a community is a cluster atm.

We're not a raiding guild by any stretch, so don't expect competition in that arena from us going forward. But, regardless, the fact remains that you didn't have the server first kill.

We're not positive it was us, because again no official forums = fragmented information. But, we are sure that we did it before you.