Your opinion on Ability Pruning

SVTCarnage

Just your opinion.

About watchman/anni - amazing in all game modes right now.

sssssh we need more posts talking about how anni needs buffs like the first guy :cool:

Though if BW starts ability pruning i will be pissed

Edited by Nic__

No class has more abilities than hotbars.

No class uses 30 abilities. Usually there are 3,4 that are spammed and 3,4 with a huge cd.

Yeah, lmao. On my sorc, merc and sniper, I literally have to exclude an entire ability bar to be able to make my bars seem "full". On my op, I would have to do that if not for having all my heals keybound all the time for easy respeccing. People who think we have too many abilities are... well... :rolleyes:

Edited by QuiveringPotato

Right now it's fine, but if they prune I am going back to fighting games, that will be it for me on mmorpgs. Right now like I said in the OP, swtors classes actually have as much, and some even more abilities then classes in WoW currently. I think the number of abilities are fine right now in swtor. There are other variables/aspects to PVP then just the number of a classes abilities, however we definitely do not need to lose any abilities.

I dont like this at all, what is the fun in hitting like 5 buttons over and over again? I think some of the specs need more complexity... i think for example that Annihilation jugs and maras are perfect. then you have specs like Deception. Maul, Maul, ball lighting, discharge is about as complex as it gets.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.