Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

loking for a slight spoiler bout chptr 16...

dewayne

I'd say that Scorpio joins Vaylin. But perhaps that is splitting hairs.

Yea i bad feeling one gonna stab the other one in back. just dont think either one trustworthy want vaylin as a compaion. im attempt to kill on site. just like someone else is gonna die too...

I read the end as a sort of cross-purposes. SCORPIO sees herself as the "senior" partner, but is willing to let Vaylin think that *she* is in charge. The tension there, between an undisciplined female version of a "man-child" with no trace of anything resembling scruples and a creepy megalomaniac with a God complex and no trace pf anything resembling scruples, will have ... interesting ... fall-out.

I read the end as a sort of cross-purposes. SCORPIO sees herself as the "senior" partner, but is willing to let Vaylin think that *she* is in charge. The tension there, between an undisciplined female version of a "man-child" with no trace of anything resembling scruples and a creepy megalomaniac with a God complex and no trace pf anything resembling scruples, will have ... interesting ... fall-out.

Or marriage.

Don't be hating organic-robotic relations.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.