Chapter 16 spoiler Amazing

commanderwar

What did we do worth noticing, exactly ? I already beat Arcann in chapter 9, and he survived a 1 mile fall, why am I supposed to think that he didn't survive a chunk of metal falling on him ? Hthisis mother had the time to check him, why didn't I ?

An entire chapter for absolutely nothing.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really enjoy it :)

and in the end i feel sorry for arcann

he try so hard from birth till now to do good things for his father and he ignore him

and in his rage he kills his brother to :(

in my few his sister is way more dangerous then arcann self

she a complete lunatic

i do hope his mother that can give him love what he need and maybe arcaan and his mother join our forces to stop

his sister and scorpio

will be great arcann in my party :)

but for the rest i really really enjoy it thx BW

Edited by ShadessaWayland

I enjoyed the romantic bits at the start, thought that was lovely. I do have to say at the end though I was left feeling pretty empty.

I not only didn't get to kill Arkan, I didn't get to kill Arkan or Senya...they got to escape.

I didn't get the upper hand on Scorpio and she's teamed up with Vaylin.

Vaylin is now Empress and has the fleet still.

Idiot Koth stole the stupid Gravedigger.

I never got back a meaningful companion.

And to top it all off, I was left with the feeling that Theron is angry with me, because I chose to waste Senya and Arkan. There was nothing after to that to make it feel like we made up or anything. I feel almost like I've been silently broken up with.

The letter Theron sent was pretty cold...just telling me about stupid Vaylin's coronation...nothing at all about how he was glad I was safe, or that I made it, or anything. So yeah, feeling pretty empty here and disappointed.

Had they allowed a romantic part after everything was said and done, I might have felt a bit better about things...I'd like to think Theron might have consoled my girl after that so called victory.

I just have this sad feeling that dark side choices are always going to get 'punished'. I don't really think shooting traitors out of the sky is a bad thing... <.<

This is how I felt, exactly. Theron hurt my feelings too, and I really thought I would get a "nicer" letter from him later, but it didn't happen. I enjoyed the chapter while I was playing through it, but at the end I felt all of the above.

I am still holding out hope that Bioware has been "listening" to us and that the next season will be improved *fingers crossed*

amazing i see many pll say koth stole the gravestone :eek:

i dunno how you guys play but i have koth and the gravestone stile with me

and i think its the right thing to do to save as many pll in zakuul and not blow them up

am full light and it suit the story very well to keep almost every comp with me :)

amazing i see many pll say koth stole the gravestone :eek:

i dunno how you guys play but i have koth and the gravestone stile with me

and i think its the right thing to do to save as many pll in zakuul and not blow them up

am full light and it suit the story very well to keep almost every comp with me :)

I am playing a SITH. I will not go out of my way to save innocents, and especially to spare the feelings of a sympathiser of the Emperor.

A thought came to mind, the Scions said Arcann will be dethroned but they never said how. I think the Scions thought he will be killed and forgets there are other ways to remove someone from the throne. And I think they think from what I remember they thought the Outlander would do it, which they did, but the Outlander never took over which they thought the Outlander would take.

Now that I look at it, it made more sense in my head.

If you're going to give us the option to reject a companion

Let us kill them. :wea_03: Guss annoys the **** out of my Darth and he only went along with his Master's game because he was dreaming of slow roasting Guss with some butter and herbs.

Iv'e got a kill list Arya would be jealous of. I don't even care who gets the Iron Throne.

After killing 2-3 of them, I suspect your alliance commanders would stop sending you notifications....

I chose to let them go, Koth got mad, but he will get over it, I saved his people from the last mission anyway so he doesn't hate me all the way, and Senya? He was actually starting to like her, so I understand his confliction and not being completely Rawr about it. The others I'm not too worried about, the daughter and the droid are a good team, but if SCORPIO had to choose between her empress and her children, we all know the outcome. I for one have high hopes I can bring her back :mon_rolleyes: Edited by DOLLYANNN

It was a horrible chapter that showed just how little our choices matter, let alone the fact nothing is resolved, not a damn thing changes, the only thing that somewhat matters is if koth had a hissy fit and stole your ship, and even then, we know that when the new season starts either koth will return with it when we need it, or the people who still have the ship will lose it.

This whole expansion has been one case of bad writing after the other.