Maintenance Mix-Up?

warjarl

Well, I must say, I wasn't expecting to lose an entire day of play just so some people could get the next update sooner.

that wasn't WHY it started sooner. it's just a benefit of it happening.

an issue on their end required them to take the game down, and rather than rolling back, they are just continuing the deployment.

Any ETA on when the servers are going to be back up? Sounds like it might be a late night for Bioware Austin, and for that I feel bad as I know people have families and plans, etc. Hope I get to play tonight, and if I do does that mean the new chapter will be available tonight?

that wasn't WHY it started sooner. it's just a benefit of it happening.

an issue on their end required them to take the game down, and rather than rolling back, they are just continuing the deployment.

Pretty shoddy work for a professional company. An issue on their end, after all this time in operation, and they -had- to take down the game early, for an extended period of time?

That sort of stuff might happen in a start-up company where a technician runs a program they weren't supposed to and it messes up the server, but that they are making this an early update means it wasn't a maintenance issue but someone playing around with the update itself when it should have been isolated.

Either way, costs those of us who aren't West Coast a day of play, so I'm not too 'thankful' for their work right now.

People are so hard on the Employees but remember they had a staff cut like what? 2 years ago or whatever? They are doing the best they can. Yes I know it sucks you can't get in game atm and we are all hyped to play but please calm down people. I'm sure the staff is under a lot of stress and while we are consumers who should be playing right now things DO HAPPEN. Give em some time.

People are so hard on the Employees but remember they had a staff cut like what? 2 years ago or whatever? They are doing the best they can. Yes I know it sucks you can't get in game atm and we are all hyped to play but please calm down people. I'm sure the staff is under a lot of stress and while we are consumers who should be playing right now things DO HAPPEN. Give em some time.

I'm sure their working hard on operations, PVP, and GSF to the best of their ability instead of making a new CM pack every update.

I'm sure their working hard on operations, PVP, and GSF to the best of their ability instead of making a new CM pack every update.

Why not do the simplest thing they can while working on long-term plans? I imagine making a new coat based on an old coat is far easier than designing completely new content for a small team.

Why not do the simplest thing they can while working on long-term plans? I imagine making a new coat based on an old coat is far easier than designing completely new content for a small team.

But does it keep your customers happy to simply reskin items instead of making actual group content. If they were looking for long term, they would be looking to build a die hard community with fierce loyalty who love their portion of the game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.