And you complain that Bioware doesn't give us new classes?!

KarallEsuritio

http://i.imgur.com/8INUPHS.jpg

Well, I think you should think again!

We had Maratanks introduced!

i don't even... that's not even legacy gear, ergo you had to do that deliberately...why? and i can't tell if that is a saber or a shield in your off hand. if it's a saber then all those other pieces are wasted, you are getting nothing from them other than endurance and mastery. is this some kind of homage to bolster?

Edited by sumquy

i don't even... that's not even legacy gear, ergo you had to do that deliberately...why? and i can't tell if that is a saber or a shield in your off hand. if it's a saber then all those other pieces are wasted, you are getting nothing from them other than endurance and mastery. is this some kind of homage to bolster?

Yeah I initially thought it would be legacy mailed while built up own gear but no....

And that is 208 gear with augments. That takes a special kind of stupid to get it that wrong. Reminds me of before the Mastery stat when I got in HM FP with a Jug tank. He had all the right end game gear shells, but he ripped out all the STR mods and replaced them all with AIM mods because he didn't want to miss. Edited by HelinCarnate

That is the target of the person taking the pic, not the OP.

http://i.imgur.com/8INUPHS.jpg

Well, I think you should think again!

We had Maratanks introduced!

Person went through a lot of work to block out the name but if you look at the top left hand corner you will see the people join the warzone. There is a Voin-Az that joined the Ops channel, but somehow that is the only name I don't see on the team. So much for hidden identity. =) Even the blocked out name is about the same length. Ah well, i'm no sherlock. Maybe someone hit 70 and a 9th person joined the team *shrug*

Person went through a lot of work to block out the name but if you look at the top left hand corner you will see the people join the warzone. There is a Voin-Az that joined the Ops channel, but somehow that is the only name I don't see on the team. So much for hidden identity. =) Even the blocked out name is about the same length. Ah well, i'm no sherlock. Maybe someone hit 70 and a 9th person joined the team *shrug*

Nice!

im gonna harass that sh****ter.