was this realy a suggestion ?

Petnil

It looked like a suggeston/demand to me. so.. yes.

Are you referencing the post by Deewe that got moved? I wouldn't call that a demand.

And to the OP, what if it was? It wasnt near as bad as some of the other "suggestions" I have seen people post here, which btw, were more of demands...

Edited by lightSaberAddiCt

Are you talking about credits only or credits, crystals and commendations? If its just credits, whats the point really? It's as simple as mailing credits to whichever charatcer you need it on. If its crystals and commendatitons, then I can see the reasoning.

Are you talking about credits only or credits, crystals and commendations? If its just credits, whats the point really? It's as simple as mailing credits to whichever charatcer you need it on. If its crystals and commendatitons, then I can see the reasoning.

Ya i would love crystals and other commendations to get the Warzone coms treatment where you can transfer them. Would be really nice.

you are right, it's easy.. as for me , i know how much credits my characters have +- a few credits.. my mainchar is holding all earnings. whenever i craft something with an alt etc or i sell something on the GTN, i mail the credits to my main char and leave some on my alt..

but i get it that some people have like 40 chars and would like to keep track of it without having to switch through them all... so , a legacy wallet wouldn't really hurt imo .. or maybe show the credits a character is holding in the legacy family tree, next to the character profile...

As someone who has 34 Alts on my main server alone, who periodically has to run through each and every toon to mail credits to my MAIN so I can buy something really expensive on the GTN I want, it is very time consuming. A Legacy Wide Credit Bank would help alleviate the hassle it takes to do this.

/SIGNED make it so!