Conquest is Broken

Amunra-amunray

Conquest Bugged: 02.08.2016 | 08.02.2016, 10:15 AM

Hey folks,

We did confirm that there is an issue which is impacting the start of Conquests and Priority Operations. We are looking to have it addressed with the launch of 4.7 next week, but I will let you know. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

-eric

I take this to mean 224s will not be dropping from TFB HM this week. Can anyone confirm?

Conquest Bugged: 02.08.2016 | 08.02.2016, 10:15 AM

Hey folks,

We did confirm that there is an issue which is impacting the start of Conquests & Priority Operations. We're looking to have it addressed with the launch of 4.7 next week, but I will let you know. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

-eric

I take this to mean 224s will not be dropping from TFB HM this week. Can anyone confirm?

Conquest runs from Tuesday early afternoon to Monday early afternoon. Eaware doesn't make HotFix Patch within couple days & then just change the time remaining to what it is in Conquest Tab :D They always let CQ be broken for whole week :D:( Heh.. Hih.. :( Basic Slow Reaction & Non Mmo way of handling Major Bug that's linked to Days Long Event :( Conquest being big part of the client for many & this is 3rd or 4th time for Conquest to be Bugged :( Very Disappointing that Swtor's Eaware Crew don't know the Meaning of Hotfix Patch for this big Bug & Esp. when didn't know for some Gameplay breaking Bug's in 2015.

This year we got Rishi Arena which came year late heh as Sor Dlc came wayy before. Then still in late summer 2016 don't have Cross-Server Que for Ground & Space Pvp'ing or Megaserver in NA & in EU :( Also Arena's & Warzone's to be in Separate Que Like they normally are in Mmo's. Not about this subject, but hey when thinking of how some things r handled then bad memories flooding in heh. Again when Conquest Not launching properly / at all Tech Crew Abandons the Hotfix plan or don't know that word :( Been normal in Mmo's almost since UO came out in early 2k. Hopefully on some day Swtor's Tech Crew / Devs understand the meaning of Hotfix patch & not abandoning Event for whole week when it's launch is Bugged.

Sub since launch & if No actual Group & Mmo Content come this year then finally to Cancel that & Not supporting even via in game store. Gameplay simplification began heavily @3.0 & even more @4.0 "shivers from 4.0's simplification" & now Swtor was Turned to Simplified Single Player adventure with some random Mp features :( Hopefully Decisive encounter with Arcann baddy won't be badly designed in animation wise like Sentinel wielding only 1x Lightsaber or Gunslinger blasting only with 1x Blaster Pistol like happened @1st encounter in Asylum.

Kind Regards: SW Fan for over Couple Decades.