Level 60 Token during the DvL event:

anthonyfarhatjed

Hey all,

I had a question about the DvL event characters: Would a character created using a level 60 token, be eligible for the event rewards? For example the "Eternal Level" requires you to reach level 65 on a character in both factions (pubs/imps). Would reaching level 65 on a level 60 character token complete the required challenge?

Hey all,

I had a question about the DvL event characters: Would a character created using a level 60 token, be eligible for the event rewards? For example the "Eternal Level" requires you to reach level 65 on a character in both factions (pubs/imps). Would reaching level 65 on a level 60 character token complete the required challenge?

Nope, pretty sure they confirmed it has to be a lvl 1 character created after the event started to be eligible. Can't find where they said so atm, but I'm pretty positive. ;)

Would be too easy otherwise, don't you think? :rolleyes:

Hey all,

First line of the "DvL Event & Rewards blog"... (Bold emphasis is mine)

The Dark vs. Light Event goes live on June 28th! Joining the event is easy, quick, and fun; simply create a new Level 1 character, on or after June 28th.