Companion same sex marriage and reputation

TrixxieTriss

Jaesa's letter does suggest she is mourning the Sith Warrior, she just doesn't really know how process her grief. She describes the Wrath's apparent death as "the worst has happened" and even though she says feels no emotion, the letter also reveals she's been crying a lot.

That said, given how devoted she was the Warrior ("I can't imagine the galaxy without you leading me through it"), I can imagine losing the "dark center of her universe" might well have an adverse effect on her mental state.

Although Ranos' report is still judging her by the standards of normal people, so that doesn't necessarily mean she's more insane than before.

That is true about Ranos. She doesn't know Jaesa personally so she may very well be looking at her mental state from the context of an outsider. Still - I do think that without the SW to guide her, and without that "dark center of her universe," it sounds like she's gone off the rails.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really curious as to what the cult is going to turn out to be like. Between the Scions, the Zildrog cult from Zakuul and now this...so many weirdos out there. :(

That SoR choice sounds absolutely horrible. Lana's really letting her guard down in that scene, and to basically smack her in the face when she's letting you know how she feels is beyond cruel. I would hope that if one takes that choice, they never get to flirt with her again. :(

And that's a great point - with guys, if they are shirtless, it's far more likely to be showing off than exploitation. Another reason to hide other people's companions, though! I agree, there are times I've been in open areas and there have been several other Lanas running around - it takes you out of the story a little. If you're trying to track your own companion and make sure they're okay in a battle, you definitely don't need to be confused by others' companions.

Yes, since Quinn's on the ship, and it's my ship...he will wear what I ask him to wear. :)

I found video of it on YouTube: Literally the VERY FIRST conversation the male SI has...in the entire game...he's able to flirt. It's unreal. I always felt so sorry for this girl in the game, with what the overseer does to her. :(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiVYt5cpIf8

My SW does feel bad about how things turned out with Jaesa. She tries to do the right thing and help save her from Darth Baras, but in the end, Jaesa's still on her own. LS Jaesa seems to be okay, but she's left without any guidance or allies in the galaxy at such a young age. And DS Jaesa, well, we know how that's turned out. She hasn't been driven insane deliberately the way Vaylin has, but she has so much power and anger that it could really turn out badly. One does have to wonder what she wants to do with all of those ancient Sith artifacts.

I agree. I was reading the letter from Lana again, and she's beating herself up so much about what happened...saying she failed as a partner?! Never. I really wish there was a way the SW could respond to that email or say something to reassure her that she hasn't let anyone down. She always looks out for everyone else, she needs to know someone's looking out for her, too. In hindsight, thinking about that - I am especially glad that in Iokath, the SW takes a moment to let Lana know she loves her.

Me too! And also what's behind all the sabotage/betrayal thing, I hate being in the dark for so long. :( And, of course I want Lana to ease "her" burden - if we could discover more about this cult soon it might help. But it seems it won't be time again for our private time with Lana. :(

Yes, one must really have the stomach to choose that option. :( But it's not only Lana, the same is with Theron, which is also very cruel, since he talks about Satele and about personal things and when you turn him down with similar option he's too very sad. :( Yes, that should be the end for those villains! It's a shame that SoR and KOTFE are not really connected in this, Lana and Theron should remember who was cruel and who was in love with them.

True, just yesterday I've seen a partying people on the Fleet and yes, in the centre of this were half naked male characters. Showing off it is! (But I must say that this was really funny, because the dances in SW are just hilarious. :D)

Yeah, definitely, it really does! It should be possible at least in Odessen - the place can be so crowded sometimes!

Right! Our ships, our rules! :D

Oh my, that's totally insane. Like really, the first conversation after escaping slave pens? Unbelievable.

Yeah, the worst part is that you cannot help her, you can just stand there and watch. :(

Right, I agree. But anger can be a bad ally since it can cloud her mind and judgement. Yeah, who knows, she never exactly wanted some extreme power, she knew she was special in this way..

And, of course, I forgot all those things came from a Jedi, so we shouldn't believe everything - at least with DS Jaesa - just remember Master Timmns on Belsavis, what he said about Jaesa and the SW (or if you had Jaesa with you there he talked to Jaesa too, but, of course, I've experienced this conversation only with/about DS Jaesa). They don't know a thing about Jaesa or the SW.

Exactly. I'd never blame her for letting the SW down, she does everything she can (and more) all the time. I too wish I could somehow answer to the mail, it's sad we cannot do anything to make her feel better. I feel weird when I'm taking her with me now, after Umbara, I wanna tell her SO bad that everything's gonna be fine and it never was her fault… Ahh. And yes, in Iokath everything was on the edge again and the I love you moment was so nice. Oh, I wanna re-run this moment too. Definitely much much more like this are needed!

Me too! And also what's behind all the sabotage/betrayal thing, I hate being in the dark for so long. :( And, of course I want Lana to ease "her" burden - if we could discover more about this cult soon it might help. But it seems it won't be time again for our private time with Lana. :(

Yes, one must really have the stomach to choose that option. :( But it's not only Lana, the same is with Theron, which is also very cruel, since he talks about Satele and about personal things and when you turn him down with similar option he's too very sad. :( Yes, that should be the end for those villains! It's a shame that SoR and KOTFE are not really connected in this, Lana and Theron should remember who was cruel and who was in love with them.

True, just yesterday I've seen a partying people on the Fleet and yes, in the centre of this were half naked male characters. Showing off it is! (But I must say that this was really funny, because the dances in SW are just hilarious. :D)

Yeah, definitely, it really does! It should be possible at least in Odessen - the place can be so crowded sometimes!

Right! Our ships, our rules! :D

Oh my, that's totally insane. Like really, the first conversation after escaping slave pens? Unbelievable.

Yeah, the worst part is that you cannot help her, you can just stand there and watch. :(

Right, I agree. But anger can be a bad ally since it can cloud her mind and judgement. Yeah, who knows, she never exactly wanted some extreme power, she knew she was special in this way..

And, of course, I forgot all those things came from a Jedi, so we shouldn't believe everything - at least with DS Jaesa - just remember Master Timmns on Belsavis, what he said about Jaesa and the SW (or if you had Jaesa with you there he talked to Jaesa too, but, of course, I've experienced this conversation only with/about DS Jaesa). They don't know a thing about Jaesa or the SW.

Exactly. I'd never blame her for letting the SW down, she does everything she can (and more) all the time. I too wish I could somehow answer to the mail, it's sad we cannot do anything to make her feel better. I feel weird when I'm taking her with me now, after Umbara, I wanna tell her SO bad that everything's gonna be fine and it never was her fault… Ahh. And yes, in Iokath everything was on the edge again and the I love you moment was so nice. Oh, I wanna re-run this moment too. Definitely much much more like this are needed!

I agree, I really want to resolve this storyline with the Order and help Lana realize it wasn't her fault. :( I wish we could respond to the email too, or that the conversation gave us more options to reassure her. Even if they gave us three choices to respond, like a normal conversation tree, on the emails so there could be more interaction, it would be great. I really wanted to respond both to that email and to the sweet one she sent after chapter 12, when she was so upset that the SW had gone missing.

Although - I am holding back a little on the new content to ensure that nothing awful happens to Lana. I didn't run the Umbara stuff until I had read all the spoilers and knew that Lana would be OK. I think I'm going to continue with that. With the direction the writers have taken with Theron, they're scaring me a little. :(

I do wish that the choices you make in SoR and Ziost would carry over to KOTFE. It's weird that a character can be downright awful to Lana or Theron in SoR, and then in KOTFE it's like nothing happened. I wish they'd remember that and perhaps only let you romance Lana if you made romance or neutral choices in SoR/Ziost. Both Lana and Theron have such vulnerability to them - they are so sensitive and don't attach easily to other people - and to turn them down when they've poured out their hearts is so cruel. I really actually like that it takes such a long time to kiss Lana in SoR - it's showing that she really needs your trust and a strong bond to get close to you, and even something like a hug is a huge step for her.

Oh yeah, Odessen is worse than the Fleet sometimes because everyone is right there on top of each other. There isnt' a lot of room to get away from other players. I would most definitely appreciate a "hide others companions" toggle there!

You know, that's a good point - Master Ranos is still a Jedi, so perhaps she doesn't have an accurate bead on miss DS Jaesa. I'd like to think that. Channeling anger into something useful is great, but letting it rule definitely isn't, I agree. And it's a good point that neither DS nor LS Jaesa really wanted power; they even promise they'll never kill the SW. Maybe Jaesa's just seeking artifacts to keep learning and developing her own powers and insights, like she was doing when she was with the SW.

Oh, yes, Master Timms. I've always had Vette with me during that scene; I will have to switch to Jaesa next time to see what happens. I loved the way he was all, "Oh, you were so terrible to Nomen Karr..." Yeah, after he tried to kill me, ambushed me and bugged my ship, I guess I was. :) I did make friends with him, but his condescending comments made me want to put him through a wall a few times. But I figured that it would blow the Jedi Council's mind, and it did. :)

I decided that among my two rising SW, one will stay dark side aligned, and the other light - I'll still make my decisions as I always do (no Senya/Arcann, no Satele, etc.) - but it will be interesting to see how that turns out. Since my Level 60 token SW is already assumed to have made DS choices, I'll just go with that. I got her the yellow Sith eyes the other day in the Appearance Designer...she looks so spooky, I love her. She totally has a Goth girl look to her. And she's a good counterpoint to my original SW, who is currently running around in angel wings, literally. :)

Well I believe DS Jaesa does want power. But she just puts her loyalty (and possibly love) for the Sith Warrior and her dedication to keeping the Sith Order "pure" first.

I don't know exactly what she's been up to in the past 5 years, but I was kind of hoping she'd been looking for Darkside artifacts so she could become powerful enough to avenge the Wrath. :( Maybe I'm being overly optimistic here, but I (or at least my Wrath) would prefer to think that Jaesa's pain and anger at being alone proved to be stronger passions than her feelings for any other Sith in the interim.

That said, my point was even "regular" DS Jaesa is probably already perceived as being insane by a Jedi or an average person.

My DS Warrior's interaction with Master Timmns was pretty hilarious though, especially with Jaesa there. It was like a buddy cop movie, with both sides constantly taking trolly jabs at the other. I even spared his life in the end.

There was also something funny about the idea that Jedi Council heard about a dangerous new Sith Lord who brutally killed every Jedi he came across, yet for some inexplicable reason, Timmns survived his encounter with him.

Edited by OldVengeance

I agree, I really want to resolve this storyline with the Order and help Lana realize it wasn't her fault. :( I wish we could respond to the email too, or that the conversation gave us more options to reassure her. Even if they gave us three choices to respond, like a normal conversation tree, on the emails so there could be more interaction, it would be great. I really wanted to respond both to that email and to the sweet one she sent after chapter 12, when she was so upset that the SW had gone missing.

Although - I am holding back a little on the new content to ensure that nothing awful happens to Lana. I didn't run the Umbara stuff until I had read all the spoilers and knew that Lana would be OK. I think I'm going to continue with that. With the direction the writers have taken with Theron, they're scaring me a little. :(

I do wish that the choices you make in SoR and Ziost would carry over to KOTFE. It's weird that a character can be downright awful to Lana or Theron in SoR, and then in KOTFE it's like nothing happened. I wish they'd remember that and perhaps only let you romance Lana if you made romance or neutral choices in SoR/Ziost. Both Lana and Theron have such vulnerability to them - they are so sensitive and don't attach easily to other people - and to turn them down when they've poured out their hearts is so cruel. I really actually like that it takes such a long time to kiss Lana in SoR - it's showing that she really needs your trust and a strong bond to get close to you, and even something like a hug is a huge step for her.

Oh yeah, Odessen is worse than the Fleet sometimes because everyone is right there on top of each other. There isnt' a lot of room to get away from other players. I would most definitely appreciate a "hide others companions" toggle there!

You know, that's a good point - Master Ranos is still a Jedi, so perhaps she doesn't have an accurate bead on miss DS Jaesa. I'd like to think that. Channeling anger into something useful is great, but letting it rule definitely isn't, I agree. And it's a good point that neither DS nor LS Jaesa really wanted power; they even promise they'll never kill the SW. Maybe Jaesa's just seeking artifacts to keep learning and developing her own powers and insights, like she was doing when she was with the SW.

Oh, yes, Master Timms. I've always had Vette with me during that scene; I will have to switch to Jaesa next time to see what happens. I loved the way he was all, "Oh, you were so terrible to Nomen Karr..." Yeah, after he tried to kill me, ambushed me and bugged my ship, I guess I was. :) I did make friends with him, but his condescending comments made me want to put him through a wall a few times. But I figured that it would blow the Jedi Council's mind, and it did. :)

I decided that among my two rising SW, one will stay dark side aligned, and the other light - I'll still make my decisions as I always do (no Senya/Arcann, no Satele, etc.) - but it will be interesting to see how that turns out. Since my Level 60 token SW is already assumed to have made DS choices, I'll just go with that. I got her the yellow Sith eyes the other day in the Appearance Designer...she looks so spooky, I love her. She totally has a Goth girl look to her. And she's a good counterpoint to my original SW, who is currently running around in angel wings, literally. :)

That's a great idea with the options for mail responds! This would be totally amazing, it'd also ease our burden a little. :) I don't know why the mails have to be so touching AND with no possibility to respond, it's awful.

I know, right! I was so scared that it has something to do with Lana and luckily I saw a spoiler on twitter so I calmed a bit. But still, you're right, we cannot be sure what will happen. :( It's better to read the spoilers than to be hurt after.

If you noticed the yesterdays #FlasbackFriday on Twitter/FB with Valkorion -

- I got twice as scared, really - some people are mentioning here that it's him who has his hands on this betrayal, or - which totally got me, because it's not really impossible - it's us, the Commander.. Either way, if these theories are true it's even worse than the carbonite nightmare. I hope this cult is just "his" and that it's not as deep as some imagine, that'd really break me and Lana would be very upset. :(

Exactly! I don't think they'd fell in love with someone who treats them like trash. It is good that you have to work on your relationship, yes - and honestly, from the beginning when she hesitates to hold your hand, or when she just caress your cheek or hugs you - one can really enjoy the romance, there's no need to rush with her! <3 Such a shame it's really only a flirt - I always feel kinda weird in Chaper 1, because my girls are so in love with her and there's also no option to tell her - and the "almost kiss" at the Gravestone is for anyone, sad. :(

Now I remembered the letter you get after you kill Darth Arcous, from some Sith Lord I think? Nevermind, he tells you that you were the closest person to Lana ever - besides he's trying to get her killed, it's heartwarming that it's us who earns her trust and it was known. :)

Right! Odessen is our base, so I really feel it should be more personal! And more and more Arcanns and Senyas are here, it's starting to be a bit annoying! I chose not to have them here so I don't wanna see them again.

Me too! And since almost every Jedi has the same attitude towards the Sith and their allies.. And you're right, she pledged herself to not hurt the SW, so maybe she needs the artifacts to find the SW? Nonetheless, I hope she's okay..

Yes, here we are again, a Jedi eager tu judge the SW! But with Jaesa here it's pretty hilarious - he talks about her and she's just standing with the SW on the other side of the door, listening.. :D And yes, it's fun to play with Jedi Council! They're full of prejudices and it's so easy to blow their minds. But still, they must've been surprised so many times and still they never changed. So yeah, in whom is the problem, huh? :)

Good decision! With all those clones it's kinda experimental to try the various options. :) I think it will be very satisfying for your LS lady when she gets to Quinns betrayal and punishment.. :D I was trying to sort them like this too, but except these unchanging decisions as you mentioned them I still cannot make myself (and not even with my darkest Pureblood SW) to rule as an Empress. That too is kinda far from my beliefs, just the thought of being what Valkorion and freak children were makes me sick. He also wanted the Commander to be like this, so I always have the need to oppose him (even with this Pureblood, she did used his power but she rules as a peacemaker).

Angel wings, that's so cool! She must look heavenly! I wish you could make your way with her to the Jedi Temple, oh imagine that, they'd go nuts. :D

The yellow eyes are just super amazing, I love them too! After you told me about them I had to got them to all of my ladies, they're great! :D In the Appereance Designer I also tried on that so called Lanas hairstyle - it really is ridiculous, but the ombre effect is cool, especially with bright haircolors, they should make it with different hairstyles!

That's a great idea with the options for mail responds! This would be totally amazing, it'd also ease our burden a little. :) I don't know why the mails have to be so touching AND with no possibility to respond, it's awful.

I know, right! I was so scared that it has something to do with Lana and luckily I saw a spoiler on twitter so I calmed a bit. But still, you're right, we cannot be sure what will happen. :( It's better to read the spoilers than to be hurt after.

If you noticed the yesterdays #FlasbackFriday on Twitter/FB with Valkorion -

- I got twice as scared, really - some people are mentioning here that it's him who has his hands on this betrayal, or - which totally got me, because it's not really impossible - it's us, the Commander.. Either way, if these theories are true it's even worse than the carbonite nightmare. I hope this cult is just "his" and that it's not as deep as some imagine, that'd really break me and Lana would be very upset. :(

Exactly! I don't think they'd fell in love with someone who treats them like trash. It is good that you have to work on your relationship, yes - and honestly, from the beginning when she hesitates to hold your hand, or when she just caress your cheek or hugs you - one can really enjoy the romance, there's no need to rush with her! <3 Such a shame it's really only a flirt - I always feel kinda weird in Chaper 1, because my girls are so in love with her and there's also no option to tell her - and the "almost kiss" at the Gravestone is for anyone, sad. :(

Now I remembered the letter you get after you kill Darth Arcous, from some Sith Lord I think? Nevermind, he tells you that you were the closest person to Lana ever - besides he's trying to get her killed, it's heartwarming that it's us who earns her trust and it was known. :)

Right! Odessen is our base, so I really feel it should be more personal! And more and more Arcanns and Senyas are here, it's starting to be a bit annoying! I chose not to have them here so I don't wanna see them again.

Me too! And since almost every Jedi has the same attitude towards the Sith and their allies.. And you're right, she pledged herself to not hurt the SW, so maybe she needs the artifacts to find the SW? Nonetheless, I hope she's okay..

Yes, here we are again, a Jedi eager tu judge the SW! But with Jaesa here it's pretty hilarious - he talks about her and she's just standing with the SW on the other side of the door, listening.. :D And yes, it's fun to play with Jedi Council! They're full of prejudices and it's so easy to blow their minds. But still, they must've been surprised so many times and still they never changed. So yeah, in whom is the problem, huh? :)

Good decision! With all those clones it's kinda experimental to try the various options. :) I think it will be very satisfying for your LS lady when she gets to Quinns betrayal and punishment.. :D I was trying to sort them like this too, but except these unchanging decisions as you mentioned them I still cannot make myself (and not even with my darkest Pureblood SW) to rule as an Empress. That too is kinda far from my beliefs, just the thought of being what Valkorion and freak children were makes me sick. He also wanted the Commander to be like this, so I always have the need to oppose him (even with this Pureblood, she did used his power but she rules as a peacemaker).

Angel wings, that's so cool! She must look heavenly! I wish you could make your way with her to the Jedi Temple, oh imagine that, they'd go nuts. :D

The yellow eyes are just super amazing, I love them too! After you told me about them I had to got them to all of my ladies, they're great! :D In the Appereance Designer I also tried on that so called Lanas hairstyle - it really is ridiculous, but the ombre effect is cool, especially with bright haircolors, they should make it with different hairstyles!

I know what you mean! I love getting the personal emails from Lana and some of the other characters, but there have been so many times I have wanted to respond! Sometimes they even ask you questions, or want to know if you agree with something, and it frustrates me that I can't give an answer. Maybe one day they will figure out how to add something of that nature. :)

I also thought it was sad that you didn't get an email from Lana while you were in carbonite. Theron sends a letter if you're romancing him, but Lana doesn't. Of course, she's busy trying to find you, but I always thought it would have been nice if they'd had an email from her too..

I forgot about that email! Yes, it really makes things so much more special, that the SW has been able to reach Lana in a way that nobody else has, and that it's so apparent to everyone. It's such an intense relationship, and yes, it doesn't *need* to move quickly - building that trust and bond is really important to both of you, and it makes everything that happens even more significant.

I'm so apprehensive about the updates to the story, now. I've definitely been wondering about that twitter...they seem to be dropping clues. Valkorion also implies there will be a traitor in Chapter 9, and Theron says he's been working against the Commander since Valkorion was destroyed. I do wonder if Valkorion did something to him, or he's had some intelligence conditioning that has been activated, or something. I think both my SW and Lana are extremely upset about what's been happening. Theron has been a good friend to both of them, and they've known him for so long.

I' agree, I'd rather read the spoilers than be hurt, when it comes to Lana. I've already decided that if they decide to do anything horrible to her, my SW simply won't be going there until they release another patch and resolve it. I won't lose her. <3

I agree, I hate seeing all the Senyas and Arcanns around base. Someone in another thread mentioned paying millions of credits for her lightsaber. Ew. I saw someone with Acina as a companion the other day - which i guess is possible if you get out of the KOTET chapter while she's your companion. :)

The Jedi have so many prejudices against Sith that it's sad...they have all these examples of Sith being willing to work with them, but they hold fast to their biases. It's too bad, really. It just shows that even though they claim to be "at peace" they're really not. I feel like if they were totally comfortable with their beliefs, they wouldn't mind other people using the Force differently...

I also hope Jaesa is okay, regardless of what she's up to. It would be sad if she came back and came to a bad end, the way some of the other companions can.

It dawned on me that my Level 60 token hasn't hit KOTFE yet, so she still has Quinn on the ship. The good armor is waiting for my LS SW, but I found an absolutely stupid helmet for him on Oricon. :D So he was taken out of the ship for a moment so he could receive his new headgear. >:)http://imgur.com/a/M9C0Z

I agree, I can never choose the option to become an Empress. My girls are always Peacekeepers. It doesn't sit right with me to become an Empress, like the Valkorion family, and my SW really doesn't want to be in that position, ever. Another 'always' decision - I am always super nice to my companions and the Alliance, unless they're Quinn. :) I feel like even if my SW makes ruthless decisions in battle, she's always going to like, value and respect her team and want them to be happy. My SW are always against slavery, too, so they immediately take the collar off Vette as soon as she asks.

Thank you, I love my SW's angel wings! They look amazing on the planets like Yavin where it's really sunny, too -the gold really gleams in the sun. It would be hilarious to take her to the Jedi Temple dressed this way, and see how much it would throw them. :) It's this set. The hat/mask is ridiculous so my girl's not wearing that (I don't like covering their faces) but the rest of the set is great. https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/righteous-mystic/

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

I know what you mean! I love getting the personal emails from Lana and some of the other characters, but there have been so many times I have wanted to respond! Sometimes they even ask you questions, or want to know if you agree with something, and it frustrates me that I can't give an answer. Maybe one day they will figure out how to add something of that nature. :)

I also thought it was sad that you didn't get an email from Lana while you were in carbonite. Theron sends a letter if you're romancing him, but Lana doesn't. Of course, she's busy trying to find you, but I always thought it would have been nice if they'd had an email from her too..

I forgot about that email! Yes, it really makes things so much more special, that the SW has been able to reach Lana in a way that nobody else has, and that it's so apparent to everyone. It's such an intense relationship, and yes, it doesn't *need* to move quickly - building that trust and bond is really important to both of you, and it makes everything that happens even more significant.

I'm so apprehensive about the updates to the story, now. I've definitely been wondering about that twitter...they seem to be dropping clues. Valkorion also implies there will be a traitor in Chapter 9, and Theron says he's been working against the Commander since Valkorion was destroyed. I do wonder if Valkorion did something to him, or he's had some intelligence conditioning that has been activated, or something. I think both my SW and Lana are extremely upset about what's been happening. Theron has been a good friend to both of them, and they've known him for so long.

I' agree, I'd rather read the spoilers than be hurt, when it comes to Lana. I've already decided that if they decide to do anything horrible to her, my SW simply won't be going there until they release another patch and resolve it. I won't lose her. <3

I agree, I hate seeing all the Senyas and Arcanns around base. Someone in another thread mentioned paying millions of credits for her lightsaber. Ew. I saw someone with Acina as a companion the other day - which i guess is possible if you get out of the KOTET chapter while she's your companion. :)

The Jedi have so many prejudices against Sith that it's sad...they have all these examples of Sith being willing to work with them, but they hold fast to their biases. It's too bad, really. It just shows that even though they claim to be "at peace" they're really not. I feel like if they were totally comfortable with their beliefs, they wouldn't mind other people using the Force differently...

I also hope Jaesa is okay, regardless of what she's up to. It would be sad if she came back and came to a bad end, the way some of the other companions can.

It dawned on me that my Level 60 token hasn't hit KOTFE yet, so she still has Quinn on the ship. The good armor is waiting for my LS SW, but I found an absolutely stupid helmet for him on Oricon. :D So he was taken out of the ship for a moment so he could receive his new headgear. >:)http://imgur.com/a/M9C0Z

I agree, I can never choose the option to become an Empress. My girls are always Peacekeepers. It doesn't sit right with me to become an Empress, like the Valkorion family, and my SW really doesn't want to be in that position, ever. Another 'always' decision - I am always super nice to my companions and the Alliance, unless they're Quinn. :) I feel like even if my SW makes ruthless decisions in battle, she's always going to like, value and respect her team and want them to be happy. My SW are always against slavery, too, so they immediately take the collar off Vette as soon as she asks.

Thank you, I love my SW's angel wings! They look amazing on the planets like Yavin where it's really sunny, too -the gold really gleams in the sun. It would be hilarious to take her to the Jedi Temple dressed this way, and see how much it would throw them. :) It's this set. The hat/mask is ridiculous so my girl's not wearing that (I don't like covering their faces) but the rest of the set is great. https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/righteous-mystic/

Hopefully yes! I just recieved mail from Sana-Rae about Valkorion and I was so pissed I cannot send her one back and tell her to stop right now with it! I considered for a moment I'd port myself to the Enclave and relieve myself by shouting at her. :D

Oh yes, that doesn't make sense! Shame we're missing this. At least she could send one after she founds us. :( But let's not be greedy, she's there all the time, Theron lovers just have a letter from him. :D

Exactly, it's definitely more relationship-like! I love the relationship as much as I love Lana herself. :D

Anytime Valkorion said something like this, what could affect the future, I was worried.I hope that not everything would have consequences, because he spoke about Lana too.. And yes, Theron has been a friend and I thought he considered my SW and Lana as friends too. And conditioning thing sounds totally like Valkorions kind of game, you got a point..

I just hope that at some point Valkorion, like Darth Arcous, saw that Lana is not ordinary and to manipulate her would be difficult. I also hope it's not a reason to get rid of her.. But he was able to do that to Vaylin, so who knows.. (But unlike Lana she was unstable.)

But all this cult thing together with Theron and treason is suspicious, I still have Revan and his followers on my mind.. Oh my, we need to know quickly!

I hope it will never come to that! They're cruel lately, yes, but this is Lana! I'm not going to lose her too - even if that means to get stuck for a long time.

What the hell! Oh my, some people are really... strange.

Ahh, I wish Acina could be a companion too! I really love her character and she also reminds me of Jaesa a bit, with her double-lightsaber and Force using. <3 She's also another strong woman in the game, attractive! :D

I think the biggest problem is that the Light side of the Force is considered as the "right" one - there was also that explanation for the "light side corruption" - there is none, because it is what it should be, something "normal".. I think that not just the Jedi Order, but also many non Imperial and non Sith people understands. Because something dark must be indispensably evil. Can be, of course, but just because people are evil, but that's not problem just of the dark side - it's just more visible. It is just what the meaning and understanding of "light" and "dark" is. But that means the sides are understood to be "positive" and "negative", which si totally wrong. With all the examples of the "bad" Pubs and Jedi as we have on the Imperial side we know that we are not purely "negative" and they're not purely "positive" (yeah, unless you're darkest imperial jerk or the nicest republican hero of the galaxy).

No, not her! The SW class is losing too much in this respect - first the incident with Quinn, then you're forced to decide if you let Vette live or die (who'd let that happen!) and in the end we'd lose Jaesa? Please no. With regard to Quinn, where you can also choose if you let him die or not, letting Jaesa die with no other choice would be stupid. She's more valuable than the traitor!

Hahah, look at him! :D He looks like barefoot Alien! This is perfect! I already put the funny thing on his head too, he just need his new torso and I'm sending the photo your way!

Oh yes, I cannot agree more! Anything for the Alliance, friends and Lana! They all get united to support our thing and as a leader I couldn't stand it to be hated by them. I'm trying to be always nice too.

But that reminds me of one conversation with Vette on Naar Shaddaa, when she finally found her sister - the only time

I considered the unpleasant choice :D - when Tivva thinks of the two of you as.. customers, she said no women, couple etc. and you can ask her why - Vette is pissed of course, but I like this question so much, because the moment is finally here and my gay SWs can ask aloud why the hell they cannot have girls! :D Naturally I'd appreciate this question in different situation ( it's sort of inappropriate and of course this is not about relationships) , but still I find it interesting that you can really ask this.

That's truly nice! The gold/blue dye is amazing. I thought as much! And the fact that your girl is probably even more light than some of the Jedi - just delightful! I agree, I don't like the masks either, I spent hours with the customizations and I don't wanna hide it in the end! :D And this one kinda reminds me of a Gormak head! A bit unfitting for a Light III and above armor. :D

I love this armor with wings - http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/swtor-freedon-nadds-armor-set-female.jpg - I'd even consider keeping the helmet on, but the girls look like they're bald.

Hopefully yes! I just recieved mail from Sana-Rae about Valkorion and I was so pissed I cannot send her one back and tell her to stop right now with it! I considered for a moment I'd port myself to the Enclave and relieve myself by shouting at her. :D

Oh yes, that doesn't make sense! Shame we're missing this. At least she could send one after she founds us. :( But let's not be greedy, she's there all the time, Theron lovers just have a letter from him. :D

Exactly, it's definitely more relationship-like! I love the relationship as much as I love Lana herself. :D

Anytime Valkorion said something like this, what could affect the future, I was worried.I hope that not everything would have consequences, because he spoke about Lana too.. And yes, Theron has been a friend and I thought he considered my SW and Lana as friends too. And conditioning thing sounds totally like Valkorions kind of game, you got a point..

I just hope that at some point Valkorion, like Darth Arcous, saw that Lana is not ordinary and to manipulate her would be difficult. I also hope it's not a reason to get rid of her.. But he was able to do that to Vaylin, so who knows.. (But unlike Lana she was unstable.)

But all this cult thing together with Theron and treason is suspicious, I still have Revan and his followers on my mind.. Oh my, we need to know quickly!

I hope it will never come to that! They're cruel lately, yes, but this is Lana! I'm not going to lose her too - even if that means to get stuck for a long time.

What the hell! Oh my, some people are really... strange.

Ahh, I wish Acina could be a companion too! I really love her character and she also reminds me of Jaesa a bit, with her double-lightsaber and Force using. <3 She's also another strong woman in the game, attractive! :D

I think the biggest problem is that the Light side of the Force is considered as the "right" one - there was also that explanation for the "light side corruption" - there is none, because it is what it should be, something "normal".. I think that not just the Jedi Order, but also many non Imperial and non Sith people understands. Because something dark must be indispensably evil. Can be, of course, but just because people are evil, but that's not problem just of the dark side - it's just more visible. It is just what the meaning and understanding of "light" and "dark" is. But that means the sides are understood to be "positive" and "negative", which si totally wrong. With all the examples of the "bad" Pubs and Jedi as we have on the Imperial side we know that we are not purely "negative" and they're not purely "positive" (yeah, unless you're darkest imperial jerk or the nicest republican hero of the galaxy).

No, not her! The SW class is losing too much in this respect - first the incident with Quinn, then you're forced to decide if you let Vette live or die (who'd let that happen!) and in the end we'd lose Jaesa? Please no. With regard to Quinn, where you can also choose if you let him die or not, letting Jaesa die with no other choice would be stupid. She's more valuable than the traitor!

Hahah, look at him! :D He looks like barefoot Alien! This is perfect! I already put the funny thing on his head too, he just need his new torso and I'm sending the photo your way!

Oh yes, I cannot agree more! Anything for the Alliance, friends and Lana! They all get united to support our thing and as a leader I couldn't stand it to be hated by them. I'm trying to be always nice too.

But that reminds me of one conversation with Vette on Naar Shaddaa, when she finally found her sister - the only time

I considered the unpleasant choice :D - when Tivva thinks of the two of you as.. customers, she said no women, couple etc. and you can ask her why - Vette is pissed of course, but I like this question so much, because the moment is finally here and my gay SWs can ask aloud why the hell they cannot have girls! :D Naturally I'd appreciate this question in different situation ( it's sort of inappropriate and of course this is not about relationships) , but still I find it interesting that you can really ask this.

That's truly nice! The gold/blue dye is amazing. I thought as much! And the fact that your girl is probably even more light than some of the Jedi - just delightful! I agree, I don't like the masks either, I spent hours with the customizations and I don't wanna hide it in the end! :D And this one kinda reminds me of a Gormak head! A bit unfitting for a Light III and above armor. :D

I love this armor with wings - http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/swtor-freedon-nadds-armor-set-female.jpg - I'd even consider keeping the helmet on, but the girls look like they're bald.

Oh, Sana-Rae...yes, that email is annoying! But I do like the way she seems to grow in her beliefs as time goes on in the game. I would have loved to respond to that email, though, as well as some of the others...

That's true, I'd much rather have Lana herself there than an email. :)

I agree, I worry about Valkorion's statements, since he did mention both Theron and Lana. It's pretty scary. I do have hope, though- in Ziost, Vitate gave up on trying to possess Lana's mind because she was so strong. And with Vaylin, she had to be sent away and tortured for years to be driven insane and conditioned, and she was also an impressionable kid - luckily he hasn't had that chance with our sweetheart.

With Theron, I do wonder about the Revanites. He was their prisoner for days. Who knows what they did to him? Also, the Imperial agent is brainwashed and given controlling implants in the class stories; who is to say that the SIS didn't do the same to Theron? All it would take is the right person to activate his conditioning.

Also...he's totally alone on the surface of Nathema without anyone to protect him for quite some time. And Valkorion is not able to get into the vault with the Commander and Lana, so what is he doing during that hour or so? He could easily have been messing with Theron. Lana did say that the planet could drive people mad. :(

I do hope it all gets resolved soon...and nicely. The letter from Theron confused me so much. He was saying how sorry he was, and that I'd been a good friend, but his actions said otherwise. :( I really hope it ends up being something out of his control.

And more than that, of course, I hope they leave our Lana alone. <3 I wouldn't want to play the game anymore if she wasn't by my SW's side.

That's so true about Acina, I love the way they've made her more open to a more tolerant Empire, without being a pushover. She's really a strong character, and she's a lot of fun to have as a companion during that chapter. I hope they will find a way to keep her in the story for those of us who aligned with the Empire.

I agree, they make "Light Side" the ideal, and it's not cool. There are so many things that are completely off about the Jedi Code, and so many examples of Jedi lacking all compassion and discernment, and yet that is what everyone is supposed to aspire to. And no matter what a Sith/Imperial does, they're supposed to be evil. It makes no sense. Even in the Iokath story, when Malcom says "Sith never listen to reason" when the Sith Warrior has been standing there, asking her advisors for opinions and getting really reasonable answers.

I really think that the code of the Gray Jedi, where they say "there's no dark or light, there's just the Force" makes a lot more sense than the Jedi Code. When one starts assigning good or bad values to emotions, it just boxes one in. And of course, our Sith Code is smart enough not to say anything is good or bad one way or the other, it just talks about gaining strength from one's emotions.

I was thinking about this, and with the exception of Pierce, you can kill every single SW companion that has returned, which is pretty awful..options to kill Quinn and Vette (I can't believe anyone does this...:( ), you can also kill Broonmark during his Alliance Alert (I didn't - I convinced him to let the senator go, and saved them both!). . And if you let Broonmark live, Hylo is angry with you. :/ I would really hope they wouldn't add Jaesa to this. I hate that they make so many companions killable now. Jaesa's such an interesting character, and they could do so much with her, if they brought her back.

I can't wait to see the photo! :) Funny thing - I can't even be in the same room with Quinn without laughing now. Seriously, every time he has a conversation with my girl, I'm laughing so hard behind my computer. He's such a fool. I can't imagine how hilarious I'm going to find him once he's got his full cyborg getup. :)

I agree, everyone's sacrificing so much to help the Commander, I wouldn't want to ever betray them. I try to let them know how much they're valued. One of the few things I've disagreed with Lana about - I didn't want to spy on everyone. I felt like they'd earned my trust and I didn't want to violate that.

In that scene with Vette and Tivva, I will admit that I've chosen that option a few times. :) I didn't realize it was going to upset Vette at first, though. I agree, the timing is all wrong and it's inappropriate to the setting, but it's a great question to be able to ask. I felt like it gave the Sith Warrior a chance to call out homophobia a little, just saying "well, why not women?" Of course, since Vette's not a fan of that response, I think twice about choosing it now...

Thank you! And you're right, it does look like a Gormak head. I also thought it looked a little Dread Master-like. Definitely both bizarre references for a very Light character! I really like that set of armor you shared with the wings, too! It looks much more Sith, and very imposing and classy. Kind of like a Dark Angel thing. :)

I typed up a big post about why the Light Side of the Force is the good side in another thread, so I might as well post it again here:

"If you pay attention to any of the Jedi teachers in the game, you'd know the Jedi don't condone sociopathy or believe that there is no such thing as emotion. Satele and Syo have both emphasized the importance of compassion. Satele tells the Knight to carefully reflect on whenever they take a life, because it should only be done as a last resort.

They believe it is important to not lose control of one's emotions because The Force can amplify the effect drastically and cause terrible things to happen. Orgus summarized this belief by saying "A Jedi destroyed by passion becomes something terrible." Now you could certainly argue their flaw is that they are too restrictive in their philosophy but given the history of what happens when Jedi fall to the Dark Side, they have good reason to be concerned. The Jedi Consular even has the option to tell Nadia that her training is meant to help her handle her emotions, not cut her off from them. Similarly, the rule against attachments is not "Don't care about anything, even right and wrong."

It's so Jedi don't become SO attached one to thing or person(s) that they act to the detriment of the greater good. Because the Jedi Order sees it's duty to protect the Republic and all the people.

Again, that is certainly something that is arguably too restrictive, or not always right, but it's not a black and white issue. Kira will recognize the merits of the rule, even as she herself breaks it, if the Jedi Knight rescues her in the final Knight class mission.

Although, in TOR, the Jedi Order seems to include members that don't fully live up to either ideal. Duras Fain is not only a Jedi Master, he's actually close friends with one of the Jedi Council, despite being regarded as "an undisciplined maverick.". The Jedi Council are all close personal friends and even the Grandmaster herself has a child. That suggests that it isn't even meant to be an unforgivable, inviolable rule.

The Jedi Code is largely aspirational. I mean, "There is no ignorance, there is knowledge" doesn't make any sense otherwise. "Ignorance" is a relative term and "knowledge" doesn't have an end point. The Jedi Order realizes this and it's often emphasized that the wisest Jedi will keep learning throughout their life."

Also, that aside, the Sith Empire clearly the still bad guys. If Jace Malcom ever says "Sith never listen to reason" it's because the Eternal Alliance just sided with the brutal authoritarian Empire built on conquest, slavery and murderous treachery. Star Wars is not a setting where the opposing factions are meant to be morally equivalent.

The Sith Code itself might not specifically mention anger and ruthlessness, but the official policy of the Dark Council is to hunt down and exterminate any heretical Sith who demonstrate too much mercy and compassion. Plus, that's kind of always been the fundamental premise of the Sith characters ever since we first saw Vader and Palpatine.

Actually the fact that DS Jaesa is so devoted to preserving the classic Sith archetype is one of the reasons I liked her so much. :rolleyes:

Edited by OldVengeance

I typed up a big post about why the Light Side of the Force is the good side in another thread, so I might as well post it again here:

Well...I completely and categorically disagree with all of this. I don't feel like arguing it with you so I'll say my piece and move on.

The Sith Empire are not the bad guys, any more than the Republic are the heroes. There are bad and good people on both sides. The Dark Council doesn't concern themselves with hunting; they have other things to do. The creed dictates freedom. They pretty much leave Sith alone as long as they are aiding the Empire and actively working for them. There are Sith like Darth Vowrawn and Lord Cytharat, or obviously Lana, who are clearly lighter and vocally condemn cruelty at some points. Those Sith are in positions of power, no less. As for mercy and compassion, if it serves the greater good of the Empire, again, it's left as a choice.

The Sith aren't overwhelmed by passion - that's Jedi propaganda. They learn to channel their emotions to work for them.

The Republic has slavery; they actively rip children away from their parents to train as Jedi without a choice; and they do raise little sociopaths. The Jedi actively support projects that will result in genocide or mass murder, like the Foundry, and are completely intolerant - even people like the Voss are considered evil because they don't follow the Jedi way. As for compassion? The way Satele treats her own son is a good example of the lack of compassion and empathy they show for others. Or how Obi-Wan thinks it's "compassionate" to chop off someone's limbs and watch them burn without doing anything to either end their misery or help them. And then tries to program Luke into killing his father without even telling him of their relationship.

In KOTET the Republic not only tries to assassinate the Commander but also actively appeases the Eternal Throne, which is also about slavery and conquest, while doing nothing to help stop any of it. When Malcom asks the Alliance to work with him, he's given them absolutely no reason to do so, and there's no reason they should. He's never done a thing to support the Alliance, but feels free to try to come to them when he wants something. The Commander chooses loyalty to the faction that actually supported them during the war against Arcann and Vaylin, which is entirely reasonable.

The Sith we see with Palpatine and Vader operate under Darth Bane's Rule of Two, and is 3000 years after the Sith Empire. It's also long after the order has been essentially wiped out and rebooted - which is an entirely different situation.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

The Sith are the bad guys. They're not only bad guys, they are cartoon bad guys. That's the point of the Darth Vader and the Emperor Palpatine characters. Those original examples were the ones that every Sith in the fiction has been spun off of since.

And yes the Dark Council does concern itself with other Sith. That's why they established a position in the Sith Hierarchy who's sole purpose was to eradicate Lightside Sith. Lord Cendence was specifically tasked with his job by the Dark Council. And if Jaesa takes over his job, it's the same with her.

Vowrawn and Lana are not as cruel as some sith, by they are not lightside. Both of them are ruthless and authoritarian beneath their outwardly friendly exteriors.

The Jedi don't kidnap kids, but even if they did it would be ridiculous to compare the Jedi Knights to the massive institutionalized and often racially based slavery present through the entire Sith Empire. Lord Qet was using them to build a statue on Drommand Kaas to please Darth Vowrawn's vanity. And there's a Sith Lord there who's professional life's work is the put down slave rebellions in the most horrifyingly painful way possible. Every Imperial world is filled with quest givers like that who want you to crush freedom fighters or kill civilians.

I'm not really interested in getting into the rest of it but, even though Satele didn't raise him, wasn't Theron raised by another Jedi anyway?

Edited by OldVengeance

The Sith are the bad guys. They're not only bad guys, they are cartoon bad guys. That's the point of the Darth Vader and the Emperor Palpatine characters. Those original examples were the ones that every Sith in the fiction has been spun off of since.

And yes the Dark Council does concern itself with other Sith. That's why they established a position in the Sith Hierarchy who's sole purpose was to eradicate Lightside Sith. Lord Cendence was specifically tasked with his job by the Dark Council. And if Jaesa takes over his job, it's the same with her.

Vowrawn and Lana are not as cruel as some sith, by they are not lightside. Both of them are ruthless and authoritarian beneath their outwardly friendly exteriors.

The Jedi don't kidnap kids, but even if they did it would be ridiculous to compare the Jedi Knights to the massive institutionalized and often racially based slavery present through the entire Sith Empire. Lord Qet was using them to build a statue on Drommand Kaas to please Darth Vowrawn's vanity. And there's a Sith Lord there who's professional life's work is the put down slave rebellions in the most horrifyingly painful way possible. Every Imperial world is filled with quest givers like that who want you to crush freedom fighters or kill civilians.

I'm not really interested in getting into the rest of it but, even though Satele didn't raise him, wasn't Theron raised by another Jedi anyway?

As I said, I'm not interested in debating this with you, so I'm afraid you're going on 'ignore' now. But you are 1000% wrong on every point here, and don't understand the Sith at all. Things are not black and white, and the films are one tiny part of a lore that has a much more extensive range and context.

And for what it's worth, Lord Cendence was more about politics than actual LS eradication. The Dark Council makes it very clear they'll leave people alone if they're useful, regardless of alignment.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

The story being black and white is the entire purpose of Star Wars. The films are the primary product that every other Star Wars story is based on. But most of my points are based on the NPCs that are plainly in the game for anyone to see.

It doesn't really seem like a fair conversation to declare others "1000% wrong" while at the same time declaring the argument over to give yourself the last word. It's starting a discussion by saying something that would definitely provoke a response but then refusing to allow any.

Edited by OldVengeance

most of my points are based on the NPCs that are plainly in the game for anyone to see

Exactly. No one is under any obligation to debate with you, but saying you're 1000% wrong is itself wrong. Lots of things are matters of opinion, but you said several things that are verifiable facts from in-game conversations that anyone can access.

Exactly. No one is under any obligation to debate with you, but saying you're 1000% wrong is itself wrong. Lots of things are matters of opinion, but you said several things that are verifiable facts from in-game conversations that anyone can access.

Since he was told that I was not interested in debating him and he persisted, I don't feel bad. IMHO it *is* 1000% wrong to declare that one side is unequivocally bad and the other is not, because the actions of the game and the lore don't support that. There's good and evil on both sides of the fence.

He's apparently judging the Sith Empire by the rules of a different Sith order that exists 3000 years later under the Rule of Two. He's also cherry-picked specific Imperial NPCs without looking at the many others and the greater context that do not support his views.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

Oh, Sana-Rae...yes, that email is annoying! But I do like the way she seems to grow in her beliefs as time goes on in the game. I would have loved to respond to that email, though, as well as some of the others...

That's true, I'd much rather have Lana herself there than an email. :)

I agree, I worry about Valkorion's statements, since he did mention both Theron and Lana. It's pretty scary. I do have hope, though- in Ziost, Vitate gave up on trying to possess Lana's mind because she was so strong. And with Vaylin, she had to be sent away and tortured for years to be driven insane and conditioned, and she was also an impressionable kid - luckily he hasn't had that chance with our sweetheart.

With Theron, I do wonder about the Revanites. He was their prisoner for days. Who knows what they did to him? Also, the Imperial agent is brainwashed and given controlling implants in the class stories; who is to say that the SIS didn't do the same to Theron? All it would take is the right person to activate his conditioning.

Also...he's totally alone on the surface of Nathema without anyone to protect him for quite some time. And Valkorion is not able to get into the vault with the Commander and Lana, so what is he doing during that hour or so? He could easily have been messing with Theron. Lana did say that the planet could drive people mad. :(

I do hope it all gets resolved soon...and nicely. The letter from Theron confused me so much. He was saying how sorry he was, and that I'd been a good friend, but his actions said otherwise. :( I really hope it ends up being something out of his control.

And more than that, of course, I hope they leave our Lana alone. <3 I wouldn't want to play the game anymore if she wasn't by my SW's side.

That's so true about Acina, I love the way they've made her more open to a more tolerant Empire, without being a pushover. She's really a strong character, and she's a lot of fun to have as a companion during that chapter. I hope they will find a way to keep her in the story for those of us who aligned with the Empire.

I agree, they make "Light Side" the ideal, and it's not cool. There are so many things that are completely off about the Jedi Code, and so many examples of Jedi lacking all compassion and discernment, and yet that is what everyone is supposed to aspire to. And no matter what a Sith/Imperial does, they're supposed to be evil. It makes no sense. Even in the Iokath story, when Malcom says "Sith never listen to reason" when the Sith Warrior has been standing there, asking her advisors for opinions and getting really reasonable answers.

I really think that the code of the Gray Jedi, where they say "there's no dark or light, there's just the Force" makes a lot more sense than the Jedi Code. When one starts assigning good or bad values to emotions, it just boxes one in. And of course, our Sith Code is smart enough not to say anything is good or bad one way or the other, it just talks about gaining strength from one's emotions.

I was thinking about this, and with the exception of Pierce, you can kill every single SW companion that has returned, which is pretty awful..options to kill Quinn and Vette (I can't believe anyone does this...:( ), you can also kill Broonmark during his Alliance Alert (I didn't - I convinced him to let the senator go, and saved them both!). . And if you let Broonmark live, Hylo is angry with you. :/ I would really hope they wouldn't add Jaesa to this. I hate that they make so many companions killable now. Jaesa's such an interesting character, and they could do so much with her, if they brought her back.

I can't wait to see the photo! :) Funny thing - I can't even be in the same room with Quinn without laughing now. Seriously, every time he has a conversation with my girl, I'm laughing so hard behind my computer. He's such a fool. I can't imagine how hilarious I'm going to find him once he's got his full cyborg getup. :)

I agree, everyone's sacrificing so much to help the Commander, I wouldn't want to ever betray them. I try to let them know how much they're valued. One of the few things I've disagreed with Lana about - I didn't want to spy on everyone. I felt like they'd earned my trust and I didn't want to violate that.

In that scene with Vette and Tivva, I will admit that I've chosen that option a few times. :) I didn't realize it was going to upset Vette at first, though. I agree, the timing is all wrong and it's inappropriate to the setting, but it's a great question to be able to ask. I felt like it gave the Sith Warrior a chance to call out homophobia a little, just saying "well, why not women?" Of course, since Vette's not a fan of that response, I think twice about choosing it now...

Thank you! And you're right, it does look like a Gormak head. I also thought it looked a little Dread Master-like. Definitely both bizarre references for a very Light character! I really like that set of armor you shared with the wings, too! It looks much more Sith, and very imposing and classy. Kind of like a Dark Angel thing. :)

True! Suspicious was also his precise escape just when we arrived to their secret headquarters.. And Revan was also definitely speaking to him in person, that was obvious..

Yeah, that's true, I totally forgot about this! Nathema is weird place, even Lana felt exposed. :(

And he was also alone for some time on Ziost, before he could get to relative safety. It's possible Vitiate did something to him..

I hope it was his doing.. But in KOTET Chapter 9 Valkorion also says that "When they show their true faces..." or "I only observe the obvious" and it scares me. I hope he's only playing with Commander! We together fought Valkorion for a long time and Theron claimed that after his defeat we've changed and he cannot trust our intentions? This is suspicious... He never truly trusted the Commander or he's not himself..

But with all Valkorions fruitless attempts with Lana I have high hopes that he only tried to confuse us - I don't believe she'd ever betray us, or had plans on her own. She was always sincere. He knew what she did for us and she's the most trusted person since we get out of carbonite and to shake that trust would be a disaster of it's own.

Exactly! The game is great, but to be honest since Lana appeared she is the main reason I wanna play. And what would the Commander be without her, really? She's super important! <3

Yes! Eventhough Acina's truly Sith, she's willing to make changes and lead the Empire differently. I too wish they keep her around, I'm curious how she will continue with her role as an Empress. She's really fun and in that chapter you know she's strong and clever leader. If the circumstances were different I'd like to be the part of the Empire under her lead!

True! And even after all that happened Malcolm only sees that you're a Sith. You have whole Alliance formed by Imperials AND Republicans and so many other solitary characters and still he addresses you as the evil jerk. He invades our territory and wants to rob us (and eventually causes a disaster) and still the Commander is the filth.

And as a leader himself he should understand that we are already allied with the Empire and breaking that partnership wouldn't be allright. I know this decision is just Republic or the Empire and nothing else, but since all three sides know that it was probably set up and there's something wrong, I'd prefer to try to work with both, as on Yavin 4. Afterall that's why we're the mixed third side.

It does, I agree! It would be much easier if more of the Jedi and Sith discover this path. But it's like in real life, those in charge are keeping the old ways and don't want any changes. I admit I don't know who may that be on Republic side among the Jedi Council (except Mace Windu much later), but you can feel the breeze of changes with Darth Marr and later with Acina. (And let's mention Saresh again! Chancellor of the Republic, later in charge from the shadows, trying to kill us... Yes, the "good" perfect leader on the "good" side.)

Yes, I agree, the Sith Code is smart and I dare say it's true! There's nothing hidden, it teaches you to use the emotions, which are always here.

I know! I'm not saying I'm fond of him as of Vette or Jaesa, but once he was my companion loyal to me (and that's something we cannot really count on, can we?) and the rest of our followers should accept that! And since we're able to save them both, you know that he's loyalty is true and he can help the Alliance. Yes, it would be interesting to observe what could Jaesa do in the Enclave - LS Jaesa would definitely find her purpose here, but well with DS Jaesa things could be fun.. :D I think Lana would have been a good influence on DS Jaesa, and with her guidance she could find a new goal. :)

Me too! I love the sarcastic answers our girls can say - he looks even more silly when he doesn't understand and he's just buttoned up all the time! Ridiculous little man. (I swear I'll send it next week, I'm on a vacation now and I had no time to do that before I left. :)) I love how silly he looks when you already know from the beginning he's gonna betray you, how he tries act loyal and smart.. Worm. I'm always a bit disappointed when we cannot tell the rest of our companions what he did - I'd really enjoy the walk of shame back to the ship! Even more in his moron-cyborg costume!

Yes, I don't like the spying too. I don't feel good when I'm getting the mails from Alliance members, they all know that and it's really uncomfortable. I might do that only if they dig up some pieces of Lanas poetry.. :D Oh but no, I hope she'd read it to us one day herself. :) I appreciate everything all the members in the Alliance do and I hope we will endure anything that's coming.. I've read some players want the Alliance to end, they want things as they were before, classical Republic vs. Empire wars.. But I doubt this could be the same as it was, we cannot go back, so much has changed and so much is lost.

I admit that once I chose that option too. :) Like you said, it's the only chance to say that! It is a intimate moment between the two sisters, but it's not really insulting question - much worse is the option where you can force Tivva to entertain your crew! That's the moment when Vette should be angry, not when we're trying to say what can be so wrong in this galaxy when you wanna have relationship with a woman!

It really does! For such Light armor they should some headgear like circlet, mask or tiara, just something more gentle than a helmet. Yeah, this ones is definitely like dark angel! I also like this one I bought recently, looks like dark opposite of the armor of yours! :) (Yes, awful head piece included..) http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/swtor-eidolons-armor-set-female.jpg

True! Suspicious was also his precise escape just when we arrived to their secret headquarters.. And Revan was also definitely speaking to him in person, that was obvious..

(snip)

It really does! For such Light armor they should some headgear like circlet, mask or tiara, just something more gentle than a helmet. Yeah, this ones is definitely like dark angel! I also like this one I bought recently, looks like dark opposite of the armor of yours! :) (Yes, awful head piece included..) http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/swtor-eidolons-armor-set-female.jpg

Revan's his direct ancestor, too - there definitely could be something. Also, when I think of it...the Shan family is pretty well known in the Republic, so if they had Theron's name, they would have known about his heritage. That might have been even more of a reason to do something to enable him to be controlled later on.

I agree, I worry a lot about those statements from Valkorion. He did seem to be mentioning both of them. For the life of me I can't imagine what could possibly make Lana turn on the Commander - she's sacrificed so much and has always been there. But the writers have control, and I'm fretting about what they might do. I hope they know how popular Lana is - and that she's the only love interest for bi and lesbian women - and that it might influence them to treat her kindly in future chapters. She really is the reason I play now, too!

My Level 60 token SW just got through the first 10 chapters of KOTFE. Because of that bug with the Lana romance, I always play 1-9 straight through, and that's exhausting. :( There was different dialogue with Lana in the flirt on the Gravestone, and that shocked me, but it really seemed to work well.

There was a bit of an argument on another thread about Koth and Lana's relationship during the carbonite years, as well as a theory I really liked: that IF the Outlander romanced Lana in SoR, and romanced her again in KOTFE, there was really nothing at all between Lana and Koth. When the Outlander is on the Gravestone, if you try to flirt with Koth he even says something like, "wait, aren't you with Lana?"

But...if the Outlander *didn't* romance Lana in SoR, there's the possibility that Lana and Koth might have had a thing. :( Especially if you don't romance Lana (who would refuse her, seriously??). That actually makes a lot of sense to me (aside from the part that despite the way they present her, I don't think Lana likes boys, just saying...).

I agree, in a perfect world I would have preferred for everyone to ally and fight the superweapon on Iokath, the way everyone allied for Yavin 4. I LOVE my Alliance and don't want to return to an Empire vs. Republic theme. The Republic gets very tiresome to deal with. There's that line in KOTFE where Lana says that instead of combining their strength, the Republic and Empire chose to try to continue fighting each other when the Eternal Empire comes in. So silly. And Malcom continues this foolishness. The way he treats his son in Iokath is horrifying, too - he uses Theron when he thinks it's convenient to mention him, but then abandons him again. I really wish Theron had better parents, the poor guy. :( It's so dishonorable for him to invade and then ask the Alliance to abandon their ally, the Sith Empire. And yet, according to the Republic, that's unreasonable. *eyeroll*

The Empire under people like Acina and Darth Marr really does seem to be moving toward change, for the better. Even Malgus - he was wrong to try to take over, but some of the ideas he had, like tolerance, were really positive. If Acina had been the head of the Empire when my girls were the Wrath, I think a lot could have been accomplished. It's also a real pity that Darth Marr didn't have more time to make his mark.

I agree, I am not attached to Broonmark the same way, but I am fond of him. He might be very scary to those who don't know him, but he's so loyal and dedicated to the Sith Warrior. As you say, one doesn't find that sort of loyalty very often. He will fight to the death to protect the SW, and does what the SW wants, and the specialists should trust the Commander's judgment in bringing him in. The same holds true with Xalek, IMHO. I've seen some videos where people choose to kill him, and I just don't get that at all.

DS Jaesa definitely might have made things very interesting for the Alliance. I also think Lana might have been a good influence on her and helped steer her toward more productive goals, by showing her how to embrace the Dark Side without going out of control. A fight between DS Jaesa and Vaylin might have been pretty epic, just on the scale of the snarky things they could have said to each other. :)

Quinn really is ridiculous. As far as I am concerned, Vette told everyone about it the moment she got back to the ship. I can't envision any of the companions deciding to keep that to themselves. It would be nice to be able to tell him that's going to happen. :) I did put my other Quinn into the horrible cybernetic armor. His cut scenes are so funny now. :D I will try to get a photo of that soon!

I agree, I hope Lana will gift us with her poetry one of these days. I think one sees a little of it in the letters she sends - the line about destroying the stars is so poetic. I'd love to see more of that! <3

That scene with Vette and Tivva really has so many options to wind up poor Vette, unfortunately...there's the line about entertaining the crew, and you can tell Crystal that Vette wants to be a prostitute, and you can also claim *you* want to be a prostitute. It's such a sensitive moment when the two sisters reunite, and the player can just blow it to pieces. The line asking about women definitely shouldn't be seen as upsetting, though! For what it's worth, with all the other choices in that scene, I just get straight to the point and don't tease her - I'm super nice to Vette, as always, and when she asks to buy Tivva's freedom, I agree immediately.

I love that armor! It really is very 'dark angel.' I just got a headpiece from one of the Alliance crates that was insanely ridiculous - I held onto it because it's so bizarre. I will have to find a photo of it.

I hope you are enjoying your vacation! Safe travels. :)

George Lucas had something against homosexuality (apparently) which is why there weren't any at the start of the game. But since Disney took over and they are pro everything, you'll definitely see some gay romance in the next films like you said! I'm guessing Poe and Finn.🤔

I meant to reply to this before, too - I've heard that about Poe and Finn too. Apparently Finn's actor, John Boreyga, said something alluding to it, too. I've also heard rumors that the new character played by Laura Dern may be gay. And Mark Hamill said something suggesting Luke could be gay, as well: (https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/03/mark-hamill-luke-skywalker-gay) I suppose it would make sense. In the expanded universe Luke was married to Mara Jade, but all those pre-SW VII novels have been wiped off the slate in terms of canon. He could easily be LGBT or asexual.

I meant to reply to this before, too - I've heard that about Poe and Finn too. Apparently Finn's actor, John Boreyga, said something alluding to it, too. I've also heard rumors that the new character played by Laura Dern may be gay. And Mark Hamill said something suggesting Luke could be gay, as well: (https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/03/mark-hamill-luke-skywalker-gay) I suppose it would make sense. In the expanded universe Luke was married to Mara Jade, but all those pre-SW VII novels have been wiped off the slate in terms of canon. He could easily be LGBT or asexual.

Hmmm, well I'd at least think Luke would be bi if anything, he did like his sister quite badly, until he kinda figured stuff out.🤔

There was an incident in my city last year where some people wrote all sorts of hate speech on a school wall. It turned out the culprits were kids who were trying to rile everyone up by testing their limits and writing things that were considered unacceptable. They obviously needed to have a discussion about that, but they weren't bigots - just stupid.

On the other hand, sometimes in reading something one can tell that they have serious issues with intolerance that go deeper than a single word or comment.

Agreed, it does come apparent when it's one or the other.

Edited by Eshvara

Hmmm, well I'd at least think Luke would be bi if anything, he did like his sister quite badly, until he kinda figured stuff out.🤔

That's quite true, he was attracted to Leia. Even though it's totally fine *whatever* his orientation actually is, I'm personally sorry they didn't find a way to keep him with Mara Jade in the films, because that was a very cool relationship IMHO.

That's quite true, he was attracted to Leia. Even though it's totally fine *whatever* his orientation actually is, I'm personally sorry they didn't find a way to keep him with Mara Jade in the films, because that was a very cool relationship IMHO.

I don't know much about her, but I remember they had kids together?

I don't know much about her, but I remember they had kids together?

Yes - their kid is Ben Skywalker. Since the movies now use the name 'Ben' for Kylo Ren as Leia's kid, it's probably safe to say that Luke's kid in the old EU is wiped clean in the new canon. :( In the books, FWIW, Leia and Han have three kids - a set of twins and a younger boy (Jaina, Jacen and Anakin).

Mara is a very fierce Force user - she is one of the Emperor's Hands charged with hunting down Luke, and obviously that doesn't work out. She basically removes herself from the world because she's so upset about failing the Emperor, but she and Luke eventually hook up.

Yes - their kid is Ben Skywalker. Since the movies now use the name 'Ben' for Kylo Ren as Leia's kid, it's probably safe to say that Luke's kid in the old EU is wiped clean in the new canon. :( In the books, FWIW, Leia and Han have three kids - a set of twins and a younger boy (Jaina, Jacen and Anakin).

Mara is a very fierce Force user - she is one of the Emperor's Hands charged with hunting down Luke, and obviously that doesn't work out. She basically removes herself from the world because she's so upset about failing the Emperor, but she and Luke eventually hook up.

Ahhhh, well that sounds pretty interesting! I wish they would make series of the old stuff, much more of a fan... personally.:p

Ahhhh, well that sounds pretty interesting! I wish they would make series of the old stuff, much more of a fan... personally.:p

I agree, I wish they'd gone with that for the films or made a series out of it. I suppose the issue with making films from it is that there's no surprise; so many details are already known (the books go pretty far into the kids' adult lives. With Leia's twins, one ends up going Dark Side and the other is Light, for instance. And Luke has a Jedi order but it's different than the old one; marriage and love are allowed).

They wrote the books and comics in the extended universe for...decades...and it's a shame that all got thrown out for The Force Awakens. But I do love the new Darth Vader comics they've done since then. They have had him adventuring with what are essentially murderous versions of C-3PO and R2-D2 and they're almost as hilarious as the HK droids.