Reverse Engineering Biochem

Culhaven

Actually I just did some testing. I have lots of mats for low level med packs and put all my companion on making them.

After 20+ RE on green medpacks, I finally got an upgraded blue schematic.

So, it still works, but it sure seems like the rng chance has been lowered.

Yeah, i just RE'd about 30 Reflex Armoring 20 and still dont have the blue recipe. Before today it took maybe 4-5 RE when i was really unlucky. Thats just awesome, thanks Bioware for this huge stealth nerf. And i have to do that every 2 levels for (at least) 3 types of armoring for my friends. Crafting was not very useful even before this, now its even more of a waste of money. I dont mind that too much, i like crafting even if its not that helpful, but this is just painful.

Anyone gotten any purple schematics from blue implants yet? I have done well over 80+ and not a purple schematic yet...... Seriously, this is getting frustrating... is it even possible?

rofl, after i post this, i GET A PURPLE SCHEMATIC!!!!!!!!

Edited by whitescorpion

Has anyone gotten a new schematic from RE non-implant biochem items, after the patch?

I have not seen one, have you?

Don't think it took more than half a dozen attempts to get the only one I tried to make. I've had zero luck with non-non-implant RE, though. RNG is the devil, man.

Hmm, same thing happened to me. Seems like higher lvl mods have lower chances. What bothers me more, is-is it possible to RE schematics from lvl 400 armstech to higher lvl? I bough green schematic from vendor (vibroknife) and for last 5 days i've been REing it constantly, with no luck. Got purples barrels after many tries, but no luck with knife schematic. So is it possible at all? And what about schematics that require material from operations? Can they be improved (more than crit at crafting) as well?