BioWare Heed My Advice Before It's Too Late

GraunKrynn

Your gripes are illegitimate at best.

You have a social problem and don't want to connect with the community because you're too used to WoW.

You have a problem with the basic quest formula of life which EVERY MMO use because for some reason you believed TOR would be any different.

You expect a new MMO to be as developed as a post-launch MMO with 7 years to IMPROVE AND REPAIR the game instead of MAKING it.

And fina-

Oh wait. You're trolling the whiners on the forums with sarcasm.

Well played.

Thanks for making me LOL with your reply.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is awful. The millions of people playing this game and enjoying themselves are fools. You should listen to me and my opinion on the game that you worked so hard to create because I'm a professional MMO expert and can also predict the future of the gaming industry. SWTOR will go F2P in 2 months once everyone is tired of the voice acting. Most people are hitting spacebar already anyway, opening their easy mode map and hopping from marker to marker playing collect the gear.

Seriously you guys couldn't make some new quests? It's all just start from point X go kill or click on N of Ys and then either return to point X or continue on to point Z. Also all of this instancing is terrible because I want to compete with 200 other people for the same quest objective that's on a 30 minute respawn timer.

Also, what's with the lack of a LFD tool? I mean seriously. I should be able to click one button and be transported to the dungeon of my choosing with random other strangers. I find it tedious to actually have to talk to people and go to the area that links all of the dungeons together. So dumb.

Another thing, your UI. I mean look at it. It's just there. I can't do anything with it at all. It just sits there taking up space. I can't drag things around like I want. Nevermind that I had to download, install and update (with every patch) at least 5 add-ons in other games to get the UI the way I wanted and it took years of trial and error to finally get this right. I want you guys to give me full control right away because it's 2011 and just because other games have had 7+ years worth of development on you, you should be past them already in every single area.

I don't care if you've done your market research. I don't care if you've had the biggest and arguably smoothest/successful MMO launch to date. I speak for all the players out there because instead of playing the game that I paid for, I'd rather #occupy these forums and spew forth this hatred I have for you.

Server maintenance? You're joking me right? This game should be online and active 24/7 because I'm a paying customer and I pay the right to play when I want. By taking servers offline during what you call 'non-peak' hours are peak gaming hours for me. Who needs to do things like sleep, work, go outside and productive when I could waste away in front of my computer playing a game that I despise because it's just a clone of WoW which is just a clone of EQ which is just a DIKU MUD clone.

Oh and you have the nerve to toss out a nerf with the first weekly patch? My word. I've never seen something so idiotic in my entire life. Who cares if slicing was allowing players to have hundreds of thousands if not millions of credits in a much quicker fashion than those without the profession that could've potentially lead to a virtual economic crisis? It was profitable to me and I'm the only one that counts. Have you not figured this out yet?

I haven't even mentioned how bad this game looks. I don't care if you're trying to cater to a broad audience with literally infinite variations in hardware/software configurations. You should be catering to me and my wants. I want my eyeballs to explode in graphical awe of your art conquests. Not this filth that you've presented me with. I don't care how many stunning videos of this game I see in 1080p this game looks like crap because I say it does. My uber system can handle more. GIVE ME MOAR.

Space combat is another thing. If you're going to give me Star Fox, at least give me all of the controls. I keep waiting for Falco to come out of left field and take out that Destroyer for me, but noooooooooooooooo I have to fire the missles at it myself and then take my free credits, commendations, and xp for playing such an awful mini-game that is designed to give me a break from the grind of questing for my daily profits.

I think this enough for now BW. You have been warned. This game will implode soon if you don't just scrap the whole project and start over because this game is a steaming pile of dung because I say it is and I'm a professional MMO expert and I speak for everyone here.

never read so much crap in my life.

F2P doubt that will happen and i love this game.

LFD is for Lazy people who don't want to put in any effort into any thing at all(suggest you pee off back to WoW if you want easy mode).

and the rest was just dribble.

also if you are a pro in gaming industry it is people like you that screwed all the other MMOs up by making it all too easy for people to play.

LFD is for Lazy people who don't want to put in any effort into any thing at all(suggest you pee off back to WoW if you want easy mode).

also if you are a pro in gaming industry it is people like you that screwed all the other MMOs up by making it all too easy for people to play.

another one!

like Flies to the Light.......

You expect a new MMO to be as developed as a post-launch MMO with 7 years to IMPROVE AND REPAIR the game instead of MAKING it.

Yes I expect "Company A" to learn from the mistakes "Company B" made 5 Years ago and NOT make the same mistake just to see that it is a mistake and go "oops we fix that in 2 years, stick it out".

Yes I also think that that's not an unreasonable expectation.

don't play then

Sorry that y'all don't get my post. Thanks for stopping by anyway.

READ ALL OF ThE POST... you digging yourself into a Deeper hole . LMao

I stopped reading when i saw "Maintenance? Are you serious" or whatever it says... I figured it was a troll post from there on..

Edited by Tedstery

Thanks for sticking around anyway for some discussion. Your input is welcome and appreciated. These forums are indeed a crazy place right now.

I'm always up for discussion :p. Just my input is rarely appreciated as I'm often VERY middle of the road on a lot of things, getting both sides angry at me. But yeah, this is about typical forum insanity. People want this, people want that, I quit, lolcanIhafurstuf?, etc etc. I usually only pay much attention to somewhat detailed topics. This fell under that category oddly enough.