GSF and LvD - devs, we need you!

Greezt

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, have to admit I did a lot of self-destructing. It was not intentional (zero experience in flight simulators or even racing games) and I did try to contribute to the matches, so hide your pitchforks ;)

After playing my obligatory 5 matches of GSF, I probably will not go back to it. The challenge it presents is interesting, but the understanding of a simple fact that this game mode is the one that is most neglected, have a long queue time and will require a lot of effort to become competitive – that killed any desire to try it out on my main toon.

The “new player, bad gear” aside, I liked flying around, I liked the Up and Down confusion, I liked barrel rolling and I liked the general feeling of it. I liked that I have not been flamed for being a noob. But I really disliked being a burden to my team (lot's of deaths, no medals, a couple of assists, no kills) and oh boy, how unpleasant it was being farmed by that one player.

A pity. Imagine fighting Zakuul fleet for example...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.