Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Victorious Trailblazer’s Armor Set

RameiArashi

I hope there are different versions for different classes. cause the picture on the event page looks like its trooper armor. I wouldn't want that on my sith warrior which is my main event character. I'm not going for Legendary, Eternal if i can mange the Enternal Champion.

I hope there are different versions for different classes. cause the picture on the event page looks like its trooper armor. I wouldn't want that on my sith warrior which is my main event character. I'm not going for Legendary, Eternal if i can mange the Enternal Champion.

Agree... Sorcerer using this Set is Ridiculous.. Armor Set itself is Extremely Ugly..

Agree... Sorcerer using this Set is Ridiculous.. Armor Set itself is Extremely Ugly..

Anything good looking is reserved for cartel market. Event armor shells are hideous rehashes in most cases. It's a shame that they didn't make anything Jedi/Sith themed for DARK versus LIGHT event.

So yeah, use appearance tabs. :{

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Anything good looking is reserved for cartel market. Event armor shells are hideous rehashes in most cases. It's a shame that they didn't make anything Jedi/Sith themed for DARK versus LIGHT event.

So yeah, use appearance tabs. :{

Except pretty much all the items in the packs are Jedi/Sith...

I'm not going for Legendary, Eternal if i can mange the Enternal Champion.

On the recent livestream, Eric said you don't have to solo the Eternal Championship for the event achievement.

Edited by neoraFIVE

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.