Best Forum Poster June 2016

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes me wonder if somone will make a 'Worse Forum Poster' thread just fo the sake of it.

Code you've officially put the thought in my head and now I can't unsee this and I'll just be faced with temptation. The force persuasion is strong in you. :rak_01:

Code you've officially put the thought in my head and now I can't unsee this and I'll just be faced with temptation. The force persuasion is strong in you. :rak_01:

Stealing my ideas again, Squirrel!? :D

A thread to ***** about other posters would probably blow up like a nuke, it wuld be like a couple's counciling session.

Edited by Codedrago

We need more Keemstar style drama in these forums. :eek:

Well, I have files upon files from Peter's friends who he pissed off a few years back, and they tell me that he's been seeing this 15.. I mean 14, or 13 year old french girl!

Well, I have files upon files from Peter's friends who he pissed off a few years back, and they tell me that he's been seeing this 15.. I mean 14, or 13 year old french girl!

I hear his whole post are fake scams too....

Stealing my ideas again, Squirrel!? :D

A thread to ***** about other posters would probably blow up like a nuke, it wuld be like a couple's counciling session.

nah, BW would delete it for "naming and shaming" before it could get too far.

Unless it happened on a weekend when the mods clearly aren't around. In that case, please warn me before you start anything so I can get a head start running.

nah, BW would delete it for "naming and shaming" before it could get too far.

Unless it happened on a weekend when the mods clearly aren't around. In that case, please warn me before you start anything so I can get a head start running.

I don't think I could even think of an aplicant, there's just so many form posters I could nominate...

Let's just the view count will be epic! :eek:

Wait a second... I stir up arguments, act like a condescending douche, make up false rumors about other fourm members for the lolz and I'm growing a beard; WHILE CONSTANTLY EATING POPCORN! Dear god, I am Keemstar!

Wait a second... I stir up arguments, act like a condescending douche, make up false rumors about other fourm members for the lolz and I'm growing a beard; WHILE CONSTANTLY EATING POPCORN! Dear god, I am Keemstar!

OMG don't hack my account!!!.............Hey, is that the cops at my door?

Dang it Peter! Why you gotta make the rules so hard. You know I have a hard time picking favorites. I live off being diplomatic and being a people pleaser. :p

Since you are specifically asking for the month of June I think the best forum poster is Lunafox. Her posts make me smile and she is a very genuine person. Besides her contributions to the community and her Fanfic I think she had a really good post in June. Why are the Light/Dark side reward companions both female? Please go support and bump her thread. I too would've loved two male companions along with the female ones. Just goes to show the poor lack of variety when it comes to BW's "planning."

Aw, *blush* thank you Squirrel! <3 I didn't really expect to be nominated...but it means a lot to me. I've even gone so far as to prepare a short acceptance speech...

*cherishes Oscar and gazes at it lovingly*

First, I'd like to thank the Academy...for making my dream come true, and my wonderful director...the wonderful writers...and of course my co-stars in all of this...without them, none of it would've been possible. I would also like to thank God, my parents, my husband and son...my agent, my lawyer...everyone here at this moment sharing this joyous time with me...and while I have your attention, I would like to tell you how important it is to look after the environment, we only get one earth...let's take care of it. Also I feel that I should bring up animal rights...especially that of the naked mole rat...maligned and misunderstood...we must preserve these noble creatures...*hears music*

And...and...I also want to thank....*gets shooed off by some leggy model and Bono* Wait....I'm not done...*stamps foot*

I forgot to thank my friend Squirrelballz...without whom, none of this would have been possible. Thank you!