What's this about 500 CC for subbing by July 7th?

GetPloughed

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks BW I got mine yesterday evening. I do appreciate you fixing this, but like others have said a simple hey we know there is a problem and we are looking into it would have saved a lot of hardship between you and the people who should have gotten the free CC and did not.

They did say they were looking into the situation but people seem to ignore or conveniently forget this just so they can complain more.

This forum has proven over and over again that no matter what they say or don't say they will get slammed. Now people are saying "thanks" and trying to be nice but then they making passive-aggressive comments to end their "thanks" post which is just rude.

I've been a sub for a long time and I didn't get any cartel coins.

Very disappointing.

I guess the 500 or 600 coins you get every month for being a subscriber means nothing to you. *SMH*

Edited by PetFish

I guess the 500 or 600 coins you get every month for being a subscriber means nothing to you. *SMH*

You're mixing apples with oranges, those coins are part of the subscription that I pay for and they have NOTHING to do with this promotion that one would expect to reward long time subscribers as well.

It is also frustating that I'm still waiting for Bioware to fix a bug since the RELEASE of KOTFE that affects the gameplay of my main character. It's a whole different topic but it helps to build up the feeling I have right now.

They did say they were looking into the situation but people seem to ignore or conveniently forget this just so they can complain more.

This forum has proven over and over again that no matter what they say or don't say they will get slammed. Now people are saying "thanks" and trying to be nice but then they making passive-aggressive comments to end their "thanks" post which is just rude.

They said they were looking into the situation... eight days after the problem occurred and began to be reported.

Eric owned up to it and apologized for the delay in addressing it - I give him credit for that, but I can understand players still wanting to reiterate to BW that it had been aggravating for them to go that long without any word. Especially if they're doing it as politely as the port you quoted.

There are plenty of times when forum-goers will blow things completely out of proportion or otherwise go off the deep end on these boards, but it's a bit of a stretch to label comments like the one you quoted as unduly 'slamming' BW.

Those promotion should be for everybody or nobody. Didn't receive my coins yet. And soon it is 1 pm in Germany, saturday...

It was a targeted promotion. Not every subscriber got it, if you didn't had the promo in your launcher - you are not supposed to get it.

You are wrong. They said everyone will get CC after Tuesday's maintenance. After Tuesday maintenance we haven't received coins and started to ask questions about it but there were no answers... 8 days have passed - still no messages from BW at all, knowing BW/EA reputation what we supposed to do?? Ofcourse - complaining that we were cheated.

It was a targeted promotion. Not every subscriber got it, if you didn't had the promo in your launcher - you are not supposed to get it.

I know but - sorry for that words - that is sh*t. A subscriber is a subsriber. Since they treat english players better than french and german ones, they should treat subsribers on the same level.

I know but - sorry for that words - that is sh*t. A subscriber is a subsriber. Since they treat english players better than french and german ones, they should treat subsribers on the same level.

OK, I'm *actually* English, but I live in France and connect to the game from France and for two years I played with the game's language set to French, so I guess they'd be forgiven for thinking I'm French, and I don't notice any "worse treatment". Explain?

OK, I'm *actually* English, but I live in France and connect to the game from France and for two years I played with the game's language set to French, so I guess they'd be forgiven for thinking I'm French, and I don't notice any "worse treatment". Explain?

I don't know if you wrote a ticket in french, but there were moments in Germany where your german ticket was translated with google translator and you notice that. That were typical Google translator sentences and word structures.

Secondly, there are with excepts no announcements in french or german forums. There is no support or anything like that. Even Eric's statements regarding to this topic don't get translated in our forums. That is not my imagination of equal treatment of players.

Thridly, there was an "event" in the forums where BioWare excused for a failed patch or anything like that. Players were able to win CC. But was there a announcement in France or in Germany? It was a targeted promotion for english players because - everyone knows that - the players in the other two countries had no problems with the patch.

Hey folks,

The team has started granting Cartel Coins to those players who qualified for the promotion. It can take up until 5PM Central tomorrow (Friday) to complete all of them. Thanks everyone.

-eric

I saw the promo on my launcher and have been a continual sub since Feb 2015 and have it set to renew my sub automatically, and have yet to receive my cc's. I've purchased CC's and have gotten my monthly CC's, but am still waiting on the CC's from the promotion that I saw in the launcher.

Has anyone heard anything new I have still have not gotten my 500cc. I sub when I saw it on the launcher, have they not finished giving out the bonus cc?

P.S. New Player started at the start of this month if that makes a difference.

Would help if we knew what the criteria was for getting the free CC. At least people could work out if they saw the promotion in the launcher by accident or not, and could also help clear up the obvious bugs in the system.

Help us to help you.

Hey folks,

Just to alleviate any confusion, I am seeing two questions in this thread to address:

How do I receive the bonus coins?

Similar to last time, this was a targeted promotion. If you saw the promo in your launcher and subscribed, you are eligible for it. As a reminder, always keep your eyes open for new promotions appearing in the launcher!

When will I receive the bonus coins?

If you were eligible and subscribed by the cutoff, the coins will be granted over the next few days. The hope is to have all of the coins granted today, but they should be granted in full by early next week.

Thanks everyone! Apologies for any confusion.

-eric

I would ask what dippend who get the message in his launcher and who didnt?? I'm subscribed the last 1 year, and i didn't get the message, but my friend get it, and a few days ago he get the bonis coin... it is a little discrimination.....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Edited by Gombi_D