What's this about 500 CC for subbing by July 7th?

GetPloughed

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as expected no coins, why bother targeting people who are already subscribed? You need to work on your selection criteria a bit

Well time for me to back pedal a bit :) Just got a 500CC complimentary award so I may have jumped the gun a bit, however I did see 2 different promotions, maybe in future don't double target people as technically should have got both, but free is free so I cant complain too much :)

Well time for me to back pedal a bit :) Just got a 500CC complimentary award so I may have jumped the gun a bit.

Are you sure that those coins aren't the 500 CC monthly complimentary award? I also saw the targeted advertisement for a few days, but I haven't received anything as of now.

Edited by Alssaran

Well time for me to back pedal a bit :) Just got a 500CC complimentary award so I may have jumped the gun a bit, however I did see 2 different promotions, maybe in future don't double target people as technically should have got both, but free is free so I cant complain too much :)

That makes you very lucky! I had the face Arcann with 500cc advertisement up for days, all it said was you had to be subscribed on the date ( which I was as I have been subbed for a few months now ). Still no coins, I just checked again.

Are you sure that those coins aren't the 500 CC monthly complimentary award? I also saw the targeted advertisement for a few days, but I haven't received anything as of now.

Yes am sure, my CC ledger lists them as in game reward not Subscriber monthly grant, I checked that as soon as I saw my CC balance had increased

I saw the ad for the sub rewards for July being 500 CCs and have been on for about an hour I have not received any complementary CC grant. And for those who are asking if it those who have gotten it if they are sure it isn't the regular monthly grant, the monthly grant is 525 not 500 even.

That makes you very lucky! I had the face Arcann with 500cc advertisement up for days, all it said was you had to be subscribed on the date ( which I was as I have been subbed for a few months now ). Still no coins, I just checked again.

no cc here either still and was subbed when saw that on launcher

I saw the ad for the sub rewards for July being 500 CCs and have been on for about an hour I have not received any complementary CC grant. And for those who are asking if it those who have gotten it if they are sure it isn't the regular monthly grant, the monthly grant is 525 not 500 even.

The monthly grant is only 500 if you subscribe month to month. It's only 525 if you are subscribed on a 2+ month plan. However, it does say "Subscriber Monthly Grant"

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero

So those that were already subscribers ARE getting the coins, it's just taking time for it to run through the script? Cause I have none yet.... (and yes, I saw the targeted promotion in my launcher)

Edit: quoted the wrong post...

I don't have mine yet, either... Really hope we still get it, because I've been a subscriber for around 2 or 3 years, too, and it would suck if long term subscribers like us would get the short end of the stick...

Edited by Sluedis

Maybe they are being slow, but so far the only thing I have gotten is my monthly grant. I had the targeted promo in my launcher ever since it started, and I have always been a sub. It would be nice if what Eric said about if you saw the promo you should get the coins, but considering Bio Ware's history regarding things I'm not holding my breath about getting the coins

So with them adding DvL Packs to the CM what's the betting the 500cc a lot of people seem to missing is a nice bribe given only to those players who haven't been overly critical of this shambolic event.

All The Best

That's gameist ! Teemo says no !

So with them adding DvL Packs to the CM what's the betting the 500cc a lot of people seem to missing is a nice bribe given only to those players who haven't been overly critical of this shambolic event.

All The Best

I haven't typed a word against the event. I got the promo on my launcher. I haven't gotten any CC yet (been subbed before the promo).

I'll wait, though...

Edit: quoted the wrong post...

I don't have mine yet, either... Really hope we still get it, because I've been a subscriber for around 2 or 3 years, too, and it would suck if long term subscribers like us would get the short end of the stick...

Well, my 500cc just came in. Still weird that they'd announce it to hit during the maintenance, but then have it dribble in over the following hours...

Hey folks,

Quick update! I talked with the team and just to ensure that we don't hit any issues when granting the coins, they are going to grant them during next Tuesday's maintenance. Thanks everyone.

-eric

and its Tuesday and I still have yet to receive the cartel coins whats going on eric?