Adaptive Gear Vendor changes

Rygho

Eight of the 16 sets on the Adaptive Gear Vendor have been changed from bind to legacy to bind on pickup. Is this intended? It wasn't in the patch notes.

This reverts the BoP pieces to unobtainable for the opposite faction. Could you please add the BtL versions back?

ETA: One of the changes on the Republic vendor includes a BoP vibroknife. I'm going to go out on a limb and say not intended.

Edited by Rygho

There is no change. I'm at the vendor now and there are still the Bind to Legacy sets available. The BoP sets that are on there have always been BoP.

Some of them were always BoP, like the Scout set and the Acolyte set (basically the ones that had different appearances for different factions under the same name), but most were BoL. I'm pretty sure the knife on the Republic vendor was BoL before, considering you can't use it on any Republic toon or companion...

Some of them were always BoP, like the Scout set and the Acolyte set (basically the ones that had different appearances for different factions under the same name), but most were BoL. I'm pretty sure the knife on the Republic vendor was BoL before, considering you can't use it on any Republic toon or companion...

Nope, no change. Sounds weird and is a dumb decision I know, but there has always been a BoP knife in the republic vendor. I think there's a shotgun on the imp vendor too haha. The only legacy-bound off hands that have ever been in the game come from the Gree event.