Fastest pops

taxidermis

I agree with Sriia. The only servers I still consistently get pops are Red Eclipse and Harbinger. Then again, I've pretty much given up flying on most other servers.

Red Eclipse is an EU server and pops pretty steady during US day time. It dies off there late afternoon/early evening and picks up again in the middle of the US night.

Harbinger used to have pops steady any time of the day/night, but has slowed considerably during US afternoon. It is also difficult, at times, to get a solo queue pop and group queue is almost needed. You can still get one or two matches there an hour in the afternoon though. Mornings have almost always been slow, but maybe a match an hour.

Best bet if you're wanting to fly during the US day is make a toon on Red Eclipse and if you're looking for US evening pops, then Harbinger.

Harbinger or The Red Eclipse are really the only consistently active servers. You can safely ignore Eudoxia; he likes to plug JC everywhere, but in his own words:

It's actually doing good this week, probably because of the conquest cycle. Last few weeks GSF wasn't even in the conquest cycle.

And yes I contradict myself a lot. No need to be insulting.

~ Eudoxia

It's actually doing good this week, probably because of the conquest cycle. Last few weeks GSF wasn't even in the conquest cycle.

And yes I contradict myself a lot. No need to be insulting.

~ Eudoxia

Who insulted you?

Harbinger or The Red Eclipse are really the only consistently active servers. You can safely ignore Eudoxia; he likes to plug JC everywhere, but in his own words:

To be fair, in prime time (like, 9pm - 11pm ET, give or take an hour on either end) JC & SL are both OK for pops. Considerably better than, say, TEH or Bastion (the latter seems completely dead).

But, agreed, for regular pops at most times, Harb & TRE are the only real options.

gotten one pop on harbinger today in about 5 hours and it was full imp

Gotta consider server time. If you hopped on 5 hours ago, that'd be early AM (before 9). I don't think any server pops regularly at that hour.

Try Harb a little later in the day, and you'll get plenty of pops.

I think it has a lot to do with the fact there has been no new GSF content in over 2 years, combined with the fact that PvE end game hasn't gotten any new content in over 18 months. (since most GSF'ers do multiple aspects of the game this may be a contributing factor as well). People seem to be leaving the game from the raiding community, so if those raiders did GSF as well, then it means a smaller pool of GSF players.

BW decided on this Single player story content, and it seems to be having an affect on all of the MMO playstyle's having fewer people staying because of it.