The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Vaylin

Crowfly

Vaylin will die a real death, but not yet. I think she still has a big change of events to play out. Vaylin will not die with her brother in the Mega Shootout of those 2 versus all of our companions. I believe she will die alone and I hope when we get the cut scene to make the decision just prior she's not whimpering or begging us because that's really gonna get to me after I make two holes in the deck on the other side of her head. She is interesting and I do *Somewhat feel sorry for her, but she does know what she's doing and way too powerful to be left alone.

You're supposed to romance her later in the story, so of course you can't kill her (yet). :)

Oh Dog, no. Just no.

Mind you, this is the same team who thought "Valkorion = Vitiate, hurr-durr-derpty-derp!" is good writing, so it wouldn't surprise me.

• 4 weeks later...

who knows, i tend to think in the future chapters incoming there will be a twist in the plot on arcann and vaylin, i will guess in the final moment vaylin will betray arcann leading to his death and then join the player as a companion and the ultimate fight will turn to destroying the eternal fleet under the rebel scorpio.

at this moment i tend to lean shell be a companion and wont die in the story

who knows, i tend to think in the future chapters incoming there will be a twist in the plot on arcann and vaylin, i will guess in the final moment vaylin will betray arcann leading to his death and then join the player as a companion and the ultimate fight will turn to destroying the eternal fleet under the rebel scorpio.

at this moment i tend to lean shell be a companion and wont die in the story

That would be a massive disappointment. I'd say at least half the players are eagerly awaiting their chance to kill her off. Hopefully painfully and with a lot of snark.

Ok. I like crazy. I don't like bat**** crazy, though! That girl has some serious issues! :p

Idk I like crazy too, and she strikes me as a praying mantis/black widow. She'll rock your world and then kill you, but there are worse ways to go right??:D