GSF on TEH

Greezt

I've had a toon on TEH for threee weekends now (Thursdays - Saturdays). All I got was 6 matches... Six!

Out of those six matches, one was a backfill into a losing Dom (>900 to the other group). It literally took me three weekends to finish one weekly. I'm flying in what is local primetime, according to torstatus.com.

Can anyone tell me what is the best time to get pops over there? The community is great, this is the only server so far with /allies actually active... But the slow pop rate is a real killer.

Thanks.

Its a shame whats happened to TEH. I have had similar experiences over last 6 months or so. I'm told its busy on weekends. There are a number of stories out there about what happened to TEH GSF, over and above player consolidation on the Harbi. It would be a great initiative to try to revive GSF there. The overall player numbers .. or "people on fleet" indicators are still solid enough to support a vibrant community. Edited by lwiggles

I haven't been doing as much flying around on the NA servers as most of my imp side ones have been moved to Harbinger. The reason I did that was because the pops have become so rare on most other servers. Waiting hours in queue doing nothing isn't something I like doing. :(

If you still want to get a pop on TEH, it'll start about the time it dies off on TRE and go for just a few hours. Monday's, since it isn't a conquest day are even slower. You might get one match an hour (if you're lucky). Not sure if that's still the case, but it's been that way most of this year. I've pretty much given up on flying around on other NA servers.

In my experience, you've got a window between 6 PM and 12 AM EST, but there are slow periods in this window now.

Though, to be fair, I haven't played much in a month or two on TEH, so this might have gotten worse. I know the last time I played the Imps were still really terrible. They have been, since Eclipse Squadron migrated. TEH sees more Republic wargames than anything these days, so try queuing Republic side.

Also make sure you're in a group; I can't get a pop on TEH anymore unless I am, most of the time.

Edited by DakhathKilrathi

Dakhath is still as salty as ever I see. :rolleyes:

On point, yeah I've just about given up on GSF on TEH. Queues are almost non-existent when I'm on, (mostly weekends). Maybe if Bioware remembered they had GSF ingame they'd give it some TLC and the community would grow again.

...one day...