Lightning Tuning looks different after patch?

Kilohertzs

So for a few weeks now, I have been using the lightning tuning on a lightsaber with a white-black color crystal. Before the patch, the lightning was very easy to see and would shoot up the lightsaber visibly.

Now, after the patch, I cannot see much of the lightning at all on just the white-black crystal, but every other crystal still has very visible lightning coursing up the saber, including the plain white color crystal. Instead, the white-black with tuning seems to just stutter at the top of the lightsaber hilt and then is not very visible on the light.

I was wondering if this was intended because if not, it's a serious disappointment after I spent a lot of credits buying the tuning and color crystal only to no longer see the lightning. Curious to see if anyone else noticed this even if it is a small detail.

You're right. The lightning on the black-white crystal is now so faint and transparent that you can barely see it.

Okay great, I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice this. Kind of a big deal to me so I hope it gets fixed or something.

I thought something was off last night when I logged on and played my sage....white/black crystal with the lightning tuning...the effect seemed to be literally gone.

I changed to the pure white and the effect was very noticeable...but the all white at least on the saber I have is too fat for me....seems double in size to the white/black one.

Wonder if any other color combos took a hit.

I thought something was off last night when I logged on and played my sage....white/black crystal with the lightning tuning...the effect seemed to be literally gone.

I changed to the pure white and the effect was very noticeable...but the all white at least on the saber I have is too fat for me....seems double in size to the white/black one.

Wonder if any other color combos took a hit.

Yeah it's really disappointing cause now I'm going to have to either wait for it to get patched or find the credits to buy a plain white crystal. Tried a bunch of other colors and all of them didn't seem to have much issue with the tuning showing up, just the white-black.