Please Clarify--can we have 6 tabs in Legacy Storage or not?

After reading the patch notes yesterday regarding 4.5 I was happy to see that we can now have a Legacy Storage on our ships. I also understood at the time that we could buy a 6th tab for our Legacy Storage. I looked at buying that tab today, but the tool tip says we're only allowed to have 5, which I already have. Are we going to be able to have 6 tabs in Legacy Storage? I'm not spending cartel coins on this until I know for certain.

For those too lazy to read the patch notes:

Legacy Cargo Hold: An additional storage tab may now be purchased for the Legacy Cargo Hold.

LadyRoyalport, I honestly do not know, but I will be trying to get that 6th tab too and I will report back.

After reading the patch notes yesterday regarding 4.5 I was happy to see that we can now have a Legacy Storage on our ships. I also understood at the time that we could buy a 6th tab for our Legacy Storage. I looked at buying that tab today, but the tool tip says we're only allowed to have 5, which I already have. Are we going to be able to have 6 tabs in Legacy Storage? I'm not spending cartel coins on this until I know for certain.

Yup, it seems to be fine. I just bought the 6th tab and it was fine. They probably just forgot to update the tooltip (note I bought mine with credits though).

damn it. i wish I had checked the market earlier. the ones that were listed before - I sold out with only ridiculously overpriced ones left. oh well... guess I'll just wait until my subscription grant comes in. (or keep watching the market and see if they drop in price to something I'm actualy willing to pay )

damn it. i wish I had checked the market earlier. the ones that were listed before - I sold out with only ridiculously overpriced ones left. oh well... guess I'll just wait until my subscription grant comes in. (or keep watching the market and see if they drop in price to something I'm actualy willing to pay )

???

What are you talking about here exactly as I don't see how it relates to the 6th bay you buy directly from within the Legacy hold or is this for the hold itself for your ship?

The cartel market item that unlocks the 6th tab is the same that unlocks the 5th, or the 4th...etc. I looked on GTN on one server and saw a bunch for 10 million creds, and even one for 20 million.

It costs 3 million per server if you buy it yourself...unless you want to unlock ALL your servers at once, better off just buying direct from the button.

The cartel market item that unlocks the 6th tab is the same that unlocks the 5th, or the 4th...etc. I looked on GTN on one server and saw a bunch for 10 million creds, and even one for 20 million.

It costs 3 million per server if you buy it yourself...unless you want to unlock ALL your servers at once, better off just buying direct from the button.

yep. I do want to unlock it for multiple servers all at once, so I would prefer to use the cartel unlock (which you can either get directly from the window, OR as an item from cartel market - just repeating above). 20 mil is just way too much for it, imo - I know its a matter of supply and demand but as far as other direct cartel purchases go (vs rare rng based items) the cost of ccc to credits is disproportionate. the most I'm willing to pay for it is 5 mil, so basically, I'll either wait and see if price drops that far... or wait until my cartel grant is posted so that I could just buy it directly from the tab.

I opened my legacy storage to purchase my 6th bay, and for whatever reason I simply had the 6th bay unlocked.

Guess that is a free 3 million credits I don't have to spend :)

I too had the 6th one waiting for me after the servers came back online. In my case, I know that when I first started playing, I did not realize there was a 5 bay max and had bought and used the account version for a 6th one which at that time did nothing for me. Customer service would not help at that time, I suspect even 2 years ago they knew that the extra tab was in the works.