White twi'leks

Jaareth

Which is silly because Torrian (white) Twi'Leks are a separate race of Twi'Leks. I'd like to see white added as a skin color option for Twi'Leks yet. And also a true purple.

That's not actually a thing.

Although Wookieepedia lists "white" as a possible skin color for twi'leks, "Torrian" just doesn't exist. Illo dicto, the only white twi'lek is Bib Fortuna anyway, and it's pretty obvious from the white skin and red eyes that he's supposed to be albino.

Make sure you don't pick red or dark blue. At Dark V your twi'lek will either be pink or light blue. Best options are the light blue, yellow, or pink starting versions. Those have the best results. I started mine with the yellow skin color and at Dark III, she's already lost most of her coloring. Edited by h_weber

• 2 weeks later...
That's not actually a thing.

Although Wookieepedia lists "white" as a possible skin color for twi'leks, "Torrian" just doesn't exist. Illo dicto, the only white twi'lek is Bib Fortuna anyway, and it's pretty obvious from the white skin and red eyes that he's supposed to be albino.

Bib Fortuna isn't a white skinned Twi'Lek, his skin is peach (which makes him a different race of Twi'Leks). And the 'albino' version of a Twi'Lek isn't white skinned ---- it's the Lethan (red-skinned) ones. Torr is in the Twi'Lek Lexicon as a word meaning "white" or "white-skinned", actually. And it was from there that I came up with the word Torrian to be defined as the race of Twi'Leks with white skin.

I take it you forgot about Lyn Me from the special edition of Return of the Jedi --- she is a white-skinned Twi'Lek dancer in Jabba's Palace.