Treasure Hunting Lockboxes are causing massive inflation and a proposed solution.

Rozaran

I'm calling bullcrap on this whole thread. I've got Treasure Hunting at max, I have my comps at max. I am lucky to clear enough credits to just make it above even. I get way more credits from slicing than treasure hunting.

So I'm guessing this is a troll attempt. Looks like a pretty good one considering how many posts there are.

But I can tell you that treasure hunting has absolutely no effect on inflation in this game.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? And what lack of meds induced delusion do you get this game is known as an exploiters paradise? Can you post 1 link (from a reliable source) to prove your accusation?

I'm just going to wade in here and say "what rock have you been living under"

Exploiting in this game has been rampant since launch.

I suggest you look up the definition of what exploits are.

Then search swtor exploits, cheat, hacks etc in Google. There is plenty of evidence that it happens.

Neither you or anyone else can know how much exploiting goes on. But for everyone caught or found out about, you can bet there are 10 or more that no one knows about.

It's in the exploiters nature and interest not to broadcast them around. It's better for them if they keep them secret.

As for posting links, proof, etc, here in the forums, it's not allowed. It goes against the code of conduct. Let's just say Bio get upset if you do. So asking for people to post such stuff is pointless, unless your aim is to get Bio upset with them. If you want proof, use google and YouTube.

I'm just going to wade in here and say "what rock have you been living under"

Exploiting in this game has been rampant since launch.

I suggest you look up the definition of what exploits are.

Then search swtor exploits, cheat, hacks etc in Google. There is plenty of evidence that it happens.

Neither you or anyone else can know how much exploiting goes on. But for everyone caught or found out about, you can bet there are 10 or more that no one knows about.

It's in the exploiters nature and interest not to broadcast them around. It's better for them if they keep them secret.

As for posting links, proof, etc, here in the forums, it's not allowed. It goes against the code of conduct. Let's just say Bio get upset if you do. So asking for people to post such stuff is pointless, unless your aim is to get Bio upset with them. If you want proof, use google and YouTube.

I hate to break the news to you, but there are exploits, farming and cred selling in practically every mmo on the market. And you will have to excuse me if I dont take some Reddit trolls posts as facts in regards to the game.

1/10

I hate to break the news to you, but there are exploits, farming and cred selling in practically every mmo on the market. And you will have to excuse me if I dont take some Reddit trolls posts as facts in regards to the game.

1/10

Blame the F2P business model, which enables the gold farmers to create an endless succession of disposable accounts at no cost. It is corporate greed for so-called micro transactions which created the F2P model, and the F2P model which in turn created both the whole gold farmer syndrome AND the P2W phenomenon which has nearly destroyed all sense of good sportsmanship in the younger generation of gamers.

So, once again, corporate greed is at the root of the issue.

this game is losing tons of sales of cartel coins because people can get credits so cheaply from the credit farmers exploiting the treasure hunting lockboxes. do you guys even care about the funding of the game?

meanwhile this is causing outragious inflation, people can't even afford rares on the gtn anymore as they have to compete with people exploiting this or buy credits from those exploiting it.

Edited by Akostt

this game is losing tons of sales of cartel coins because people can get credits so cheaply from the credit farmers exploiting the treasure hunting lockboxes. do you guys even care about the funding of the game?

meanwhile this is causing outragious inflation, people can't even afford rares on the gtn anymore as they have to compete with people exploiting this or buy credits from those exploiting it.

Dude, you should be banned for spamming. You have posted this same message over and over and over and over. We have explained to you why your message is nonsense over and over and over and over, but you just keep Ctrl-V pasting the same garbage. Are you a bot?

Dude, you should be banned for spamming. You have posted this same message over and over and over and over. We have explained to you why your message is nonsense over and over and over and over, but you just keep Ctrl-V pasting the same garbage. Are you a bot?

That's what I am thinking. I know on 2 characters I barely break even on lock boxes. I usually just run for mats to sell on the gtn. Way more profitable

One more time...BW has not lost a single cartel coin sale. not 1. The only way to create a hypercrate is to buy it from BW. there is absolutely NO OTHER WAY to make one. every one for sale on the GTN came from cartel coins. They come from no other source. So why dont you stop telling lies about all the CC sales bw has missed. They still get paid no matter what.

Yes, I am back even though I said I wasn't gonna post again. I had to speak up one last time in hopes that someone will finally see the real problem here (although most of you are on the right track).

First let me say that I am beginning to wonder if Akostt here is the one who made this video. I may be wrong, but it definately shows proof of what has not only been discussed by Akostt themselves, but also by many of you.

Now we just need to find a way to get BW / EA to see this video also.

Please watch this video, this is not a Troll, This IS SERIOUS AND THIS IS THE REAL PROBLEM [EDITED FOR RULES]

Now BW/EA needs to either PUT AN END TO THIS NOW or they need to TELL THE REST OF US THAT IT IS PERFECTLY FINE THAT WE DO THIS ALSO AND WILL NOT BE BANNED FOR IT.

All you're doing is encouraging the problem.

Macros has been around for years in the gaming industry there is NOTHING wrong with them, when the company ALLOWS them.

SWTOR doesn't. Therein is your problem. Posting a video encouraging that will get you in trouble.

That video just proves that you can cheat & make credits. Whoop tee do. It's not like BW doesn't know that.

As for this statement here from you:

Now BW/EA needs to either PUT AN END TO THIS NOW or they need to TELL THE REST OF US THAT IT IS PERFECTLY FINE THAT WE DO THIS ALSO AND WILL NOT BE BANNED FOR IT.

BW does NOT need to clarify, reiterate or say ANYTHING. The rules are there. Macroing is against the ToS/RoC. Period. Don't like it tough, find another game.

All you're doing is whining that a few players & the credit farmers are cheating making more money than you.

Report them & move on.

All you're doing is encouraging the problem.

Macros has been around for years in the gaming industry there is NOTHING wrong with them, when the company ALLOWS them.

SWTOR doesn't. Therein is your problem. Posting a video encouraging that will get you in trouble.

That video just proves that you can cheat & make credits. Whoop tee do. It's not like BW doesn't know that.

BW does NOT need to clarify, reiterate or say ANYTHING. The rules are there. Macroing is against the ToS/RoC. Period. Don't like it tough, find another game.

All you're doing is whining that a few players & the credit farmers are cheating making more money than you.

Report them & move on.

I am not trying to ENCOURAGE it I am actually trying to draw EA/BW's attention to this since it IS THE REAL PROBLEM and to get others to jump on the bandwagon with me to get BW/EA's rumps moving to get them gone.

And, so no one ever has to read nor make another thread like this again.

I am not the BAD PERSON here that you are seeking.

And how do you know BW DOES know ? Do you work for them?

And to this "That video just proves that you can cheat & make credits. Whoop tee do. It's not like BW doesn't know that."

I say , so if I witness something I should say nothing and just automatically figure that the proper authorities already know about it? Even if I happen to have proof that it did actually happen, I should still keep my mouth shut.

Well... you don't know me very well then.

To this "All you're doing is whining that a few players & the credit farmers are cheating making more money than you. Report them & move on."

I say... I am not upset some one is making more money than I am. I am not the jealous type.

And who is to say that I didn't already report that video to the people whom it needed to be reported to?

It doesnt't mean I can't put it up on here so others can do the same.

The more reports they get about it the faster it will get taken off of Youtube and that just may also get BW/EA to fianlly do something about the macro users and the Bots.

I don't see any problem here other than the one you are trying to create for me.

Edited by TiaNicole

You know, I've been reading this thread for a little while. I've run with TH on a few of my DvL toons to see what the fuss is about.

I'm still wondering what the fuss is about.

I'm sure BioWare has the metrics on TH to know where it sits cost per mission / items + credits recieved over a much larger sample size than anything you've done so far. Plus I'm sure they can see exactly where those credits go (so if they're being macro'd and sold from accounts they can close them down).

So I'm still wondering what this thread is about? Is it because you can't afford a lightsaber or something? Or you assume BioWare don't watch the economy of the game in an MMO?

You know, I've been reading this thread for a little while. I've run with TH on a few of my DvL toons to see what the fuss is about.

I'm still wondering what the fuss is about.

I'm sure BioWare has the metrics on TH to know where it sits cost per mission / items + credits recieved over a much larger sample size than anything you've done so far. Plus I'm sure they can see exactly where those credits go (so if they're being macro'd and sold from accounts they can close them down).

So I'm still wondering what this thread is about? Is it because you can't afford a lightsaber or something? Or you assume BioWare don't watch the economy of the game in an MMO?

Well the OP is trying to say TH is the reason for the Credit Inflation in the game and would like it Nerfed.

And most of us have been trying to get the OP and a few others to see its not TH that is the problem its the Macro Users whom use characters to bot TH and Slicing 24/7 on that is causing this problem.

These Bot characters then stand around in game in front of Med Droids on planets and are using a Macro program to AFK the TH and Slicing Missions (Crew Skills) on. Allowing them to send out Companions on those 2 types of Missions 24/7.

Some of them do however run a Macro that actually allows them to farm Slicing Nodes on Planets. They first were noticed doing this on Yavin. I have recently seen posts that they have expanded that to include Heroic Areas and almost every planet now. And once again they can do this 24/7.

There is a lot of them and there also is some actual players now utilizing this method to make credits.

And some of us believe these Bots are the ones supplying the Credit Selling Spammers that we all eventually either get mail from, see Spamming the Fleet (and now other planets as well), or whom have lately began to Whisper you with their spam.

Some of us would just like to get BW/EA to do something about them, as in Put An End To Them.

Edited by TiaNicole
correcting mistakes

Let me clarify my last post a bit better. I know it's a bit of a READ but in the end it all makes sense. And is happening EVERDAY.

Example:

1) People make Multiple Accounts (like the person in the video brags about having. I am talking 3 digit #'s of accounts here.) so, Person A makes 99 extra accounts and has 1 Sub account.

2) They then use Referral Codes on the 99 accounts so they can play with all the Sub benefits for 7 days.

3) The 99 accounts all then have Macros set up on them so they can Bot TH and Slicing on them 24 hours a day for the whole 7 days. Although some actually have the Macros set so they can farm Slicing Nodes on them, once again 24/7.

4) Right before their Free sub time on the 99 Bots runs out they move the credits to their Main and possibly their only REAL Sub account.

5) Then they Rinse and Repeat.

Hope that forms a bit of a better understanding to the REAL problem.

And the reason I find this to be a HUGE problem is because I happen to play the Legit way.

But I just don't find it's fair that I actually pay for a Sub to play this game and that I have to actually be at my computer to make money. If I want to stay Legit, I then have to be faced with being Logged out after an amount of time if I go AFK, or to sleep, or to the store, etc.

But yet these people (the Bots) are sitting here getting away with being able to be AFK and still be able to play and what is worse they are making tons of credits while doing so.

My guess is that they then use the credits to buy out anything they DEEM as too low of a price on the GTN and then stick it back in the GTN at the price they DEEM it should sell for.

I can't think of any other reason people would need triple digit Millions or even Billions of credits for.

These People need to be stopped because they are turning a lot of peoples play time into misery.

For instance.... I saw a post on another thread and all the person wanted was to be able to complete a set that they got from the LvsD event. But they can't afford to buy the rest of the pieces on the GTN to complete it with because the price is way too high.

Another even commented that they had the same issue as the above person and that they actually ran everything they could in the time they had ( they actually work for a living and so they can afford to play this game) and by the time they actually were able to make the money to afford what they needed to complete the set, there was literally none in the GTN any longer.

For some this is enough to make them quit. Maybe they were a Sub maybe they weren't. No one knows (unless the person says so). But either way its a person GONE from the game.

We already have lost many over the last few months, we really shouldn't be trying to run off even more. People have been calling for Server Mergers for quite some time now because Populations on all but a very few have hit a bare minimum.

And now we have this Credit Inflation that is making it extremely hard for some people to get things that would make their stay on SWTOR a lot more pleasant (Since a majority of the player base don't make it pleasant) .

Lots of people are getting disgusted and leaving every day. Sure we get more in but really think about it. Subs help keep this game running. Say we lose a Sub and we get 2 F2P in in place of them... umm do you see any problem here?

Take me for example: I have 2 accounts, both are Subs = $30 a month add in my Husband who has 1 account so that is $15 there. That is $45 lost each month if we quit. Not to mention the others (all Subs) who will leave with us when we do. That means If we left there will be about a $500 a month loss to BW/SWTOR's funds.

Makes me wonder if this game will even make it to see the New Year.

Edited by TiaNicole

And the reason I find this to be a HUGE problem is because I happen to play the Legit way.

1) Almost all players play "legit" (as in, not taking advantage of any exploit or using bots or marcros). You are no more, or less, special then the rest of us.

2) I'm positive the studio is aware of bots and macro users, as well as exploiters. I've seen enough of them go poof and never return to know they ARE aware and DO act.

3) The most effective instrument to the studio with regard to bots, macro users, exploiters, etc.... is..... the player reporting system given to every player in this game. Why? because there is no way for the studio to autoscreen and detect everything. Hence, players reporting other players remains one of the best instrument to flag exploiters.

4) They are required to verify before banning/purging an account. Why? Because just because something looks funny and gets reported by one or more other players... they need to review the logs and data on the account to insure that the reported players is in fact in violation.

5) You can post mega threads all day and all night in the forum and it's not going to make the players who insist on cheating... stop cheating. Nor is it going to make the studio suddenly more active in the ongoing battle against cheaters. They have a security team that is devoted to chasing the "bad guys" and taking action on them.

6) Just because you do not see a bot go poof instantly does not mean the studio is turning a blind eye. It's common practice for studios to "tag and follow the money" so that they can rollup a ring of players.. particularly when those credits they are tracking lead to a clearing house for the RMTs.

7) No amount of threats to quit and take others with you is going to make the studio change what they do to suit you.

REPORT SUSPICIOUS CHARACTERS AND MOVE ON. It is the only sane and effective method we as players have to help the studio fight the never ending battle against bots and cheats.

Edited by Andryah

Let me clarify my last post a bit better. I know it's a bit of a READ but in the end it all makes sense. And is happening EVERDAY.

Example:

1) People make Multiple Accounts (like the person in the video brags about having. I am talking 3 digit #'s of accounts here.) so, Person A makes 99 extra accounts and has 1 Sub account.

2) They then use Referral Codes on the 99 accounts so they can play with all the Sub benefits for 7 days.

3) The 99 accounts all then have Macros set up on them so they can Bot TH and Slicing on them 24 hours a day for the whole 7 days. Although some actually have the Macros set so they can farm Slicing Nodes on them, once again 24/7.

4) Right before their Free sub time on the 99 Bots runs out they move the credits to their Main and possibly their only REAL Sub account.

But I just don't find it's fair that I actually pay for a Sub to play this game and that I have to actually be at my computer to make money. If I want to stay Legit, I then have to be faced with being Logged out after an amount of time if I go AFK, or to sleep, or to the store, etc.

But yet these people (the Bots) are sitting here getting away with being able to be AFK and still be able to play and what is worse they are making tons of credits while doing so.

My guess is that they then use the credits to buy out anything they DEEM as too low of a price on the GTN and then stick it back in the GTN at the price they DEEM it should sell for.

I can't think of any other reason people would need triple digit Millions or even Billions of credits for.

These People need to be stopped because they are turning a lot of peoples play time into misery.

For instance.... I saw a post on another thread and all the person wanted was to be able to complete a set that they got from the LvsD event. But they can't afford to buy the rest of the pieces on the GTN to complete it with because the price is way too high.

Another even commented that they had the same issue as the above person and that they actually ran everything they could in the time they had ( they actually work for a living and so they can afford to play this game) and by the time they actually were able to make the money to afford what they needed to complete the set, there was literally none in the GTN any longer.

For some this is enough to make them quit. Maybe they were a Sub maybe they weren't. No one knows (unless the person says so). But either way its a person GONE from the game.

We already have lost many over the last few months, we really shouldn't be trying to run off even more. People have been calling for Server Mergers for quite some time now because Populations on all but a very few have hit a bare minimum.

And now we have this Credit Inflation that is making it extremely hard for some people to get things that would make their stay on SWTOR a lot more pleasant (Since a majority of the player base don't make it pleasant) .

Lots of people are getting disgusted and leaving every day. Sure we get more in but really think about it. Subs help keep this game running. Say we lose a Sub and we get 2 F2P in in place of them... umm do you see any problem here?

Take me for example: I have 2 accounts, both are Subs = $30 a month add in my Husband who has 1 account so that is $15 there. That is $45 lost each month if we quit. Not to mention the others (all Subs) who will leave with us when we do. That means If we left there will be about a $500 a month loss to BW/SWTOR's funds.

You're going to leave because other people have more money? Or cheat to get money? How does this affect you? Are 100's leaving every day because some bots cheat to get money? Um...I don't get it. I'd give you all 400k of my money on my JK and I'd be fine. I don't really care about the money. I save the crystals to buy the radiant armor. So what that there's some horrible people selling weapon tuning crap for millions, or lightsaber hilts for millions (poor hubby couldn't buy one as the cheapest was 10 mil). Effing ridiculous, but it's not a game ender. Wait a few days and reasonable people might list some. Report bots when you see them. Move on. Don't sit on the fleet all day. Hit up some heroics or star fortresses or hit up your crew skills. Go to Oddessen if you want to sit around. No spammers there.

1) Almost all players play "legit" (as in, not taking advantage of any exploit or using bots or marcros). You are no more, or less, special then the rest of us.

2) I'm positive the studio is aware of bots and macro users, as well as exploiters. I've seen enough of them go poof and never return to know they ARE aware and DO act.

3) The most effective instrument to the studio with regard to bots, macro users, exploiters, etc.... is..... the player reporting system given to every player in this game. Why? because there is no way for the studio to autoscreen and detect everything. Hence, players reporting other players remains one of the best instrument to flag exploiters.

4) They are required to verify before banning/purging an account. Why? Because just because something looks funny and gets reported by one or more other players... they need to review the logs and data on the account to insure that the reported players is in fact in violation.

5) You can post mega threads all day and all night in the forum and it's not going to make the players who insist on cheating... stop cheating. Nor is it going to make the studio suddenly more active in the ongoing battle against cheaters. They have a security team that is devoted to chasing the "bad guys" and taking action on them.

6) Just because you do not see a bot go poof instantly does not mean the studio is turning a blind eye. It's common practice for studios to "tag and follow the money" so that they can rollup a ring of players.. particularly when those credits they are tracking lead to a clearing house for the RMTs.

7) No amount of threats to quit and take others with you is going to make the studio change what they do to suit you.

REPORT SUSPICIOUS CHARACTERS AND MOVE ON. It is the only sane and effective method we as players have to help the studio fight the never ending battle against bots and cheats.

As Andrayah points out, all of the above applies.

If you're unsure as to whether reporting bots actually works or not, I've reported enough teleporting bots on Belsavis to know that BioWare will and do take action against those. It may take some time, however they may want to follow the credit trail first to close the whole ring down.

Considering those running the bots are making money from this, and abusing in-game systems, the best thing for players to do is not to make threads complaining on the forums, but to report in-game.

Simple answer to buying items off the GTN as well. If the price is not what you deem acceptable, don't buy it. Don't buy credits to fuel the credit sellers, otherwise you just compound the issues yourself (and put yourself at risk by doing so).

Edited by Transcendent

Speaking as a casual players, who the hell cares? I am so tired of these forum warriors who want to nerf this and that and nerf some more and the only ones that get affected are the legitimate players, Really, stop with this BS. You get this nerfed and the bots will move on to something to farm credits and then turn around and sell them. As long as there are morons who are willing to buy money the issue wont go away. Stop fracking up my legitimate game play by coming with ideas that will once again punish the player base. I used to enjoy doing dailies on planets and looting the large lock boxes that used to spawn. Nope credit spammers farmed them and the whiners got it nerfed so they only drop bags of useless crafting materials. Now I don't even touch them. Slicing nerfed all to hell because of a Bioware overreaction and whining. Its as if the nerf this and nerf that crowd wont be happy until all legitimate players will have nothing left to do. Leave it alone. Its ridiculously easy in this game to make money legitimately. Your opinion of you view as a broken economy is not universally shared....

Example:

As you've logically pointed out for everyone :D , it's not the ledgitmate players and professions that are the issue.

It's the credit farmers. They are who drive up inflation and while ever people support them by purchasing credits from them, they will always find ways to maximise and exploit the game to get the most credits in the most efficient way.

For the last week I have been testing the OPs assumption that treasure hunting is having a major impact on inflation.

My wife and I both have treasure hunting to max with 6 companions at max influence. We played everyday for 6 hours and ran the missions as the OP suggests. I can tell you we made less credits that we do by doing slicing missions and farming slicing boxes. We also do this all between PVP matches. So the time we spend farming slicing nodes is never static, but we still earn more credits. I also earn more credits playing the GTN market and selling resources from my other gathering characters.

I cannot see how treasure hunting by normal, ledgit players can have any influence at all on inflation. To me it seems the OP saw the same information you did about how to maximise farming credits with little or no effort and took that to mean everyone does it.

I really wish people would actually test an idea they have and ask others before demanding nerfs for everything in this game.

As you've logically pointed out for everyone :D , it's not the ledgitmate players and professions that are the issue.

It's the credit farmers. They are who drive up inflation and while ever people support them by purchasing credits from them, they will always find ways to maximise and exploit the game to get the most credits in the most efficient way.

TBH, that has pretty much been the intent in this 50+ page thread from day one, IMO.. only to be shouted down by a select not-so-silent minority that "this could never happen" "who would bother" "you'e crazy".

I'm in the same camp as the previous poster you quoted, I'm already taking my $$ elsewhere when my sub runs out if this is not fixed by then.

It's even made its way onto Facebook under the swgamers group. It seems like it was the same person as the OP or its where the OP got their theory from.

It's a shame because I liked that group, but if they are going to start posting such rubbish without actually analysing and testing it themselves, then I'll be leaving.

For the last week I have been testing the OPs assumption that treasure hunting is having a major impact on inflation.

My wife and I both have treasure hunting to max with 6 companions at max influence. We played everyday for 6 hours and ran the missions as the OP suggests. I can tell you we made less credits that we do by doing slicing missions and farming slicing boxes. We also do this all between PVP matches. So the time we spend farming slicing nodes is never static, but we still earn more credits. I also earn more credits playing the GTN market and selling resources from my other gathering characters.

Sorry but this completely and utterly false. 6 Treasure Hunting lockbox missions ( 2 Grade 9, 2 Grade 8, 2 Grade 7) will cost exactly 14,700 credits. It is the same expense and model for Slicing missions. Treasure Hunting will return 2 boxes on a critical. Treasure hunting boxes always return a a green or blue item. Grade 8 will also possibly return a schematic that isn't worth anything on the GTN. Slicing returns credit box and schematic or mission on critical. These schematics are worthless as well. Now lets look at some actual results. Note 1 currently anomaly. Currently, one of the grade 8 Treasure Hunting missions actually returns a grade 9 box. These are based on me running 50 of each of Grade 7, 8, and 9 missions.

Treasure Hunting

Grade 9 - Average credit return per box: 2715

Grade 9 - Average item vendor value per box: 4156

Grade 9 - Average value of credits and item per box: 6871

Grade 8 - Average credit return per box: 2412

Grade 8 - Average item vendor value per box: 1568 - Schematics are only worth 890 to vendor

Grade 8 - Average value of credits and item per box: 3980

Grade 7 - Average credit return per box: 2152

Grade 7 - Average item vendor value per box: 1785

Grade 7 - Average value of credits and item per box: 3937

Average return for running all 3 Grades with 6 companions is 29,576 on 14,700 spent. This is assuming no critical returns or failures.

Now for Slicing

Grade 9 - Average return of credits:3975

Grade 8 - Average return of credits:3953

Grade 7 - Average return of credits:3428

Average return of running all 3 Grades with 6 companions is 22,712 on 14,700 spent. This assuming no critical returns or failures.

So that means a difference of 6,864 credits per run of companions or Treasure Hunting is 85% more profitable in credit return than Slicing.

Now for the disclaimer.

Slicing has 1 positive over Treasure Hunting and that is the return of missions upon a critical. A player could choose to either vendor, use, or sell the missions on the GTN. Vendoring isn't very useful as they only return 1010 for Grade 7, 1280 for Grade 8, 1550 for Grade 9. Selling on the GTN could be more profitable, but I haven't personally measured how well missions sell. There would also be some luck in here as I imagine Diplomacy/Slicing/Treasure Hunting missions returns are more profitable than say Scavenging/Bioanalysis missions. Finally, players could choose to run the missions themselves, and sell the resulting returns on the GTN, but that would be too variable to properly calculate.

Final Thought:

Running Treasure Hunting either manually and legally, or macroing which is in violation of ToS, can be quite profitable. It isn't practical for players to claim that they can make more money daily by playing other areas of the game. A macro would allow a single character to make 7,140,480 credits of profit per day. AGAIN THIS IS ILLEGAL BY TOS. No player can maintain this level of credit influx by any other means other than selling on GTN. Yes, it is possible to make a lot of money running heroics, but at some point you are going to hit a wall of how many characters you actually have. No one is pulling in 50 Million a week running heroics/PvP/OPs/Dailies/FPs.

The daily and weekly credit values I posted do not even account for critical success rates of Treasure Hunting.

Edited by Barnard