Thank You BW Ben/Eric/Tait For The Last 2 Weeks and The Live Stream.

Just wanted to say thank you I had a blast yesterday seeing the whole BW staff there with Eric. My twitch handle is hydrostorm9 so if you saw me or anyone else there let me know, it was awesome seeing swtorista there too. I was really excited for the story stream and Eric and Tait thank you for keeping it entertaining along with answering questions and concerns both about the game and just fun stuff in general. It was so nice getting to see everyone on the team and see them just as excited as I was about the stream and game.

Thank you for giving out all the codes and prizes, putting up with the bads, and just laughing and enjoying the comments in the stream. The best part of the stream for me was seeing Eric be a jerk to Koth because who likes him anyways. :p It was also hilarious seeing Eric duel a sage and lose on Odesson followed by all the nerf sorc/sage comments. Also seeing Eric keep Tait there till the end was hilarious because I think Tait dozed off at one point. I also gotta admit seeing Eric play through the chapters with the HK-55 helmet was hilarious. :D

BW has done a phenomenal job this month in my opinion with the new chapter, eternal championship, double XP event, Gree Event, 50 percent sale on collections, and the may promotions have been great. The all day story stream and giveaway was a blast watching and participating in. Please do more streams in the future with the staff seeing all of you guys there and excited leaves good vibes for the game.

Basically from a subscriber who doesn't say it enough as I should thank you for everything. :)

P.S Deb's dog is so adorable.

Edited by squirrelballz

I especially enjoyed Tait poking fun at Eric at every chance he got. :p

I got a kick out of this as well.

I also appreciated when Eric touched the third rail for just a few moments and acknowledged the part of the community that has been patiently (more or less) awaiting news on new Ops.

I'd love to see a stream someday of a bunch of you running some mid-level Ops, like, say HM DF. I'd be hella fun for the community. Would be a nice way of passing the time until there is news to share.

Good times.

/signed.

I snuck into the stream a couple of times, it was fun to watch. I especially enjoyed Tait poking fun at Eric at every chance he got. :p

LOL that was great and Tait throwing a ball at Eric several times was funny, Made me realize that they are just as goofy as me and some of us. Also Tait talking about his hot date was hilarious. :D

LOL that was great and Tait throwing a ball at Eric several times was funny, Made me realize that they are just as goofy as me and some of us. Also Tait talking about his hot date was hilarious. :D

I really need to re-watch this with chat re-run too.

I have to say that the increase in communication and/or contact points with the community are a nice thing to see. It does create a better sense of community instead of the usual BW vs the player base feeling that has happened way too much.

So yeh I fully agree with this thank you thread.

I don't post here too often, but it has been fantastic, big thank you to everyone on the SWTOR team who has taken part in everything in the last few weeks.

The livestream was fantastic, I'm in the UK so I was around for about the first 7 hours and even won an Acklay mount from the giveaways! I'm still watching the rest on VOD. Really enjoyed/enjoying it. Thanks for doing it :)

• Dev Post

Appreciate the kind words. Totally remember you Hydro! Thank you to everyone who tuned in and if for some reason you missed it go check out the VOD.

My favorite moment still has to be the entire back story we came up with on why I insisted on wearing the HK helmet to confuse Koth. It makes no sense and it was great. Also, everyone who kept sending me in-game mail on the quality of Spiderman 3.

-eric

...if for some reason you missed it go check out the VOD.

If you do this, make sure you watch with chat replay, because things got weird. I'm rewatching it now to grab some information and one of the raffle keywords was definitely "lettuce."

Appreciate the kind words. Totally remember you Hydro! Thank you to everyone who tuned in and if for some reason you missed it go check out the VOD.

My favorite moment still has to be the entire back story we came up with on why I insisted on wearing the HK helmet to confuse Koth. It makes no sense and it was great. Also, everyone who kept sending me in-game mail on the quality of Spiderman 3.

-eric

I would have to say the best moment was when you attempted to murder Tait with bird noises.

If you do this, make sure you watch with chat replay, because things got weird. I'm rewatching it now to grab some information and one of the raffle keywords was definitely "lettuce."

"Foo to your vegan. You need meat, not grass. Good for the blood".

Thank you guys as well and my life is now complete. :D

Also do you think it's possible for y'all to do a 2-3 hour stream to finish the story when the last chapter of season 1 comes out?

-eric

The best part about that whole back story for me though was chapter 9.

HK-55 died protecting you and it kind of blew your cover. :p

I can definitely confirm chat got weird and hilarious especially all the spiderman jokes and Eric's story time. :D

Edited by squirrelballz

I would have to say the best moment was when you attempted to murder Tait with bird noises.

That was the moment I asked myself "what am I doing with my life" and decided it's time to go to bed. 13-14 hours of Musco was enough to give me some weird dreams :rak_04:

Edited by Apophis_

• Dev Post
That was the moment I asked myself "what am I doing with my life" and decided it's time to go to bed. 13-14 hours of Musco was enough to give me some weird dreams :rak_04:

Don't worry, we all dream about Musco on occasion. His bird screams show us the way.

Loved the stream very much too!! Kudos Bioware! Personally my favorite part was the fact that they actually were active in chat, both in a serious manner (e.g. server transfers) and a funny way (e.g. all the shenanigans with Tait).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.