Returning Titles Imperial Scholar, Mantellian to the game please

Nika_Alexandrov

Prior to the newest patch players could get this title. But now thanks to the complete overhaul for heroics the choice for them is gone without any update to the codex entry system either. I've put in ticket after ticket about this with responses ranging from Imperial Scholar title being given to toons from a different server to one Customer Service Representative offering a patronizing response. This is not good customer service at all which should also be addressed here.

If people pay to play the game then can (at the very least) Customer Service representatives actually listen to their customers?

While were are on the subject of heroic quests the one 'A Question of Motivation' is now woefully incomplete. Prior to the new system you could go back to the LT and you could either make the choice for lightside or darkside options. Can the developers return those two options back to everyone instead of just giving a generic response to that quest and others as well including Friends of Old?

Lastly the flashpoint loot rules need to be updated majorly. Black Talon for example solo or otherwise should have the normal drops instead of just one measly crystal after another whenever the bosses die. It's not asking too much to have better options, given that the game had been marketed in the same style that previous bioware games are.

Edited by Nika_Alexandrov

Bumping so people will see this (especially the devs) again please return Imperial Scholar and Mantellian titles to the game. It's not right that the codex entries for them are bugged because of a refusal on the parts of the devs to either fix it or the so called customer service for refusing to grant the titles after the work is done to get them let alone the achievements.

Bumping again because there's been no fix for this despite all the vaunted new patches and content that seems to take priority over fixing the bugs and ohh I don't know allowing people to actually enjoy the game instead of being rushed all the freaking time.

Confirmed, got it on a lowbie Trooper (later Commando) on The Red Eclipse a couple of weeks ago.

Where is Imperial Scholar from?

Completing the quest The Red Engine on Korriban; but it has not been awarded since they removed hand-in dialogue for quests.

• 1 month later...
I wish they'd give us the option for the old heroic cutscenes. Couldn't they just make it so that the Heroic Transport will return you to the questgiver and you could claim your reward that way?

I wish they would as well. It's so irritating that they've made heroics all grindy now. Half the time I don't even care to do them except for credits or the loot. No honest joy in doing them anymore. No story feel to it, just like the way they have most of the quests in Warcraft nowadays.

I wish they'd give us the option for the old heroic cutscenes. Couldn't they just make it so that the Heroic Transport will return you to the questgiver and you could claim your reward that way?

No, they couldn't, or at least not for all of them. In fact, The Mantellian is one that they can't do that for, because the original questgiver isn't there any more. The Republic finally, after four years, sent someone to give poor eight-fingered Travi Pott a ride off Ord Mantell.

No, they couldn't, or at least not for all of them. In fact, The Mantellian is one that they can't do that for, because the original questgiver isn't there any more. The Republic finally, after four years, sent someone to give poor eight-fingered Travi Pott a ride off Ord Mantell.

Eh, they can ship him back in. It's not as if Saresh cares about the well being of her soldiers.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...