Returning Player.

LordDaemon

Hello guys,

After a year and a half of messing around with other stuff, Ive finally decided to check this game again. Need to know if its worth coming back to.

HI Thae! I spoked to you sorta on the jung ma enjin XD

I think there's plenty more to do ;o and if you decide to stay on Jung Ma, its still an overall nice community despite the smaller population compared to the larger servers.

I think there's plenty more to do ;o and if you decide to stay on Jung Ma, its still an overall nice community despite the smaller population compared to the larger servers.

Biofail *excuse me* Bioware hit it on the nail with this expansion. They made this game a whole lot more better to play. There is SO much stuff to do. Coming from a guy who did nothing but PvP, I love all the new PvE content. Although I'm kinda sad of the fact that, I haven't received a WZ pop since I got back in the game.

Haha glad to hear that! -well not the WZ part, but besides on conquest weeks with heavy WZ focus, there are other peak times to queue ^^ ...i admit its mostly fridays/weekends. But im no expert!

:D I figured as much....about time you got with the program lol. Jung Ma is a Ghost town. What server are you on now?

I follow my own program ;) I'm on The Ebon Hawk, though I'll have a random alt or two on Harbinger and Jung Ma still. TEH isn't quite as competitive as I would wish it to be at times, but it's overall a more comfortable atmosphere for me compared to Harbinger.

I follow my own program ;) I'm on The Ebon Hawk, though I'll have a random alt or two on Harbinger and Jung Ma still. TEH isn't quite as competitive as I would wish it to be at times, but it's overall a more comfortable atmosphere for me compared to Harbinger.

I agree, Ebon Hawk is way more relaxing and there is RP everywhere, even in places you wouldn't expect. But since I'm going to slowly get back into this game I figure Jung ma would be a great place to start again :)