[Jung Ma] Ilum PvP Event - January 7th 8:00 PM EST - Server Wide!

TerraFirmaGuild

I'd like to welcome you all to Jung Ma's second server wide PvP event.

Join us Saturday January 7th at 8:00 PM EST on Ilum! Bring in the new year with some group slaughter.

Terra Firma, Jen Jidai, and Excision will be attending Empire side. Please post below if you are going to attend as we'd love to get everyone involved.

See you on the field!

-Atlus

Meeting point is: Ilum - Imperial Base Flight Point

8:00 PM EST - Don't be late!

Edited by TerraFirmaGuild

<--repub so you're asking me to miss playoff football to get slaughtered by a 2 or 3 to 1 ratio...i don't think so, bw f'd up open world is already ruined...i know you guys will only enjoy the zerg for so long...you'll be unhappy soon enough...

<--repub so you're asking me to miss playoff football to get slaughtered by a 2 or 3 to 1 ratio...i don't think so, bw f'd up open world is already ruined...i know you guys will only enjoy the zerg for so long...you'll be unhappy soon enough...

Quit now then. There's other games.

Hopefully not every Republic guild shares you easy way out and makes an attempt to join up and give us a run for our money.

-A

Thanks for the useless, unproductive post that accomplished nothing but wasting other people's time.

Any other Republic out there, we would love to see you attend. It's much more enjoyable when the match is close!