Does the Rancor even drop (Eternal Championship)?

Count_Mario

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does drop, though it took me close to 60 run throughs across my various toons, uncluding trying A LOT with one in particular that I wanted it on before it did drop. Ironically, then it almost immediately dropped again for the next toon I brought through.

Yup just the old BW RNG, i had 8 exotic isotopes drop from mobs one run and 0 on another, just keep trying like with the Star Fortresses.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
This does drop. I remember I was helping a guild mate clearing this arena for the first time, since he didn't manage to solo it. At the final boss the mount dropped with a /roll attached to it. My guild mate selected pass since I helped him ::p

• 1 year later...

Anyone got the Cybernetic Rancor recently? I have done it about 50 times in the last days and it never dropped. In Solo and Solo+ mode, alone, together with mates. Always within 15 minutes... But still no drop...

Maybe it's bugged or what is the drop chance?

Anyone got the Cybernetic Rancor recently? I have done it about 50 times in the last days and it never dropped. In Solo and Solo+ mode, alone, together with mates. Always within 15 minutes... But still no drop...

Maybe it's bugged or what is the drop chance?

Last one I got was a year ago.

I got it about 8 months ago on one of my commandos doing the 10 minute achievement, but I really wanted it on my main commando from a different server. So I started doing the timed achievement on the main commando and I want to say maybe 20 times before it dropped. Honestly, I don't even think it was 20. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure.

Don't look at the top of the mountain, just start climbing. :D

Edited by Zerileth

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Yes I got it from Zotor today only and its my 2nd try in my life in this game. Not a fan of this type of things but I got it done all bosses in 1 shot. I don't know that's the reason of drop of what or I took less time or what but I got it. And I am here because I want to know is it rare drop or what 😁😂