The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please no more chance cubes.

The chance cubes in the latest packs (and their high drop rate) are turning me off the Cartel Market. I purchase the new packs to get the new Cartel Market stuff....not the old Cartel Market stuff I already have. The cubes don't even give you the stuff in the pack you just bought! Furthermore, the drop rate of the cubes seems to exceed by far actually getting any of the stuff advertised in the new pack! I bought a hypercrate and it was like 75% cubes! I consider this a waste of money and false advertising. It is especially frustrating that the cubes seem to drop mainly dye color combos that I will never in a million years use. Please ditch the cubes.

The chance cubes in the latest packs (and their high drop rate) are turning me off the Cartel Market. I purchase the new packs to get the new Cartel Market stuff....not the old Cartel Market stuff I already have. The cubes don't even give you the stuff in the pack you just bought! Furthermore, the drop rate of the cubes seems to exceed by far actually getting any of the stuff advertised in the new pack! I bought a hypercrate and it was like 75% cubes! I consider this a waste of money and false advertising. It is especially frustrating that the cubes seem to drop mainly dye color combos that I will never in a million years use. Please ditch the cubes.

What everyone seems to ignore is that the grand chance cubes REPLACED the former bronze items.

I see a lot of people complaining about getting grand chance cubes or even two grand chance cubes, but how many times did a pack contain one or even two bronze items?

What everyone seems to ignore is that the grand chance cubes REPLACED the former bronze items.

I see a lot of people complaining about getting grand chance cubes or even two grand chance cubes, but how many times did a pack contain one or even two bronze items?

I've had pretty decent luck with chance cubes. I also know that anything from the packs is random so I don't "go after" anything in particular (although I do have things that I'd rather get, of course, and things I'd rather not). I guess this allows me to not have expectations that are dashed if I don't get "x". I'm having fun with almost everything I DO get. Gets put to use, one way or another.