No where to go?

Lucas_Sorrell

I have been impressed with the variety of worlds you have been introduced since the start of this whole Revan business. As a die hard fan of the original KOTOR games I was thrilled beyond reason to see Manaan return, it was just as pretty as I remember and the Selkath were just as awesome.

Unfortunately I became extremely disappointed when it turned out to be nothing more than a flashy extended entrance to the flashpoint. The same happened with Odessen, a beautiful world with a lot of potential and it was reduced to just a mini hub to replace fleet; however, what has really disappointed me the most was Vandin. True it was a nothing Planet, just a backdrop for the story but I still would have liked to return… It would be a shame if the number of explorable planets just ceased to grow any further because all of the new planets we get are either pit stops on the way to a single instance or only accessible in one off instances and that’s how it feels like the game is progressing.

One of the key elements to a good MMO is it’s explorable world and for a game like Star Wars this goes doubly, people who love the franchise will want to explore its galaxy to the fullest! I mean, if there isn’t a universe to get out and explore then what’s the point in playing beyond the hour or two it takes to complete each new chapter once a month?

Tl;dr? Please either start introducing worlds that we can revisit and explore or start expanding upon the old worlds we already have in order to give us something to go out and adventure in, at the moment there are a few smaller worlds that could do with some new areas, hell some larger worlds too.