Unable to retrieve patch data.

Nomaad

Experiencing this same thing. Really frustrating. Tried the dns flush, didn't do anything. Tried repairing the launcher multiple times, didn't work. Even tried disabling anit-virus (even though that has not been a problem for me) that didn't work either.

FFS, Bioware. Awesome Patch, Good Job.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Experiencing this same thing. Really frustrating. Tried the dns flush, didn't do anything. Tried repairing the launcher multiple times, didn't work. Even tried disabling anit-virus (even though that has not been a problem for me) that didn't work either.

FFS, Bioware. Awesome Patch, Good Job.

I think I detect a certain note of irony :)

I think I detect a certain note of irony :)

More like sarcasm

It would have been irony had it been a patch to prevent errors from happening in the future...

There is no emotion, there is peace....and some frustration.

Tried all these proposed fixes. Got the DNS flush to work once but as soon as the launcher got done with the first file it went right back to the 308 error. It amazes me how bad they can break things each and every patch. I can understand if this were a new game but it's not. You would think after almost 5 years they could figure these things out. I play several other games and this is the only one that cant pull off a bug free/error free patch.

well played bioware. "check out this new content that you can't download and can't play the game" i'm bombarded with twitter messages, emails, facebook messages, launcher adds about all this cool **** and yet just like all the above (308) and i'm obviously not having a network issue since i'm connected to the internet to post this... so... fix your **** launcher bros...:rak_02:

And yet another name added to the "tried all that, not a stitch of success" list.

Ping works perfectly, 0% loss, min 35 ms, max 37, average 36. Flushed DNS multiple times, used Task Manager, yada yada yada. Absolutely nothing.

I have to leave the house in an hour and will have other stuff to do when I get back.

Biofail strikes again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.