Personal SWTOR Ironman Marathon HWG

CKNORTH

Well for pure entertainment purposes, and otherwise a sense of accomplishment, I am toying with the idea of Duoing, same class characters on two Bare Bone F2P accounts in the name of sport. Not to take away from the challenges of May the 4th. But my personal celebration of May the 4th and just a goal that has been developing in my idea of fulfilment..

My criteria:

(1. No use of the GTN, if I can't craft it or quest it, I won't use it.

(2. The Overal goal, Legendary Status and Level 50 Legacy on both characters.

(3. Capped Social points as well current Companion's for F2P capped influence

(4. Datacron lore complete

I have tried several attempts with one character, but I feel the need to Duo, hopefully I will be captivated enough that I won't diminish my enthusiasm, some my wonder why? But I say, why not? I guess the way I see it is F2P in SWTOR reminds me a lot like playing back in 1.0 anyhow, thoughts or comments are welcome :)

You might activate the free KOTFE trial, but not use the free 60 token. And see if you get access to Rise of Hutt Cartel and Shadow of Revan before the trial stops at the end of May.

Oh good idea! Hm I thought RoTH was already part of F2P I must of been mistaken, usually. Though once trial ends so would all the free access to any of the Expacs? Iirc last time I had used the trial on a Alt account and once the trial ended so did all the access including the free level 60. :(

How would you have datacron lore complete on a separate f2p account since you need to do both empire and republic datacrons for that?

Also do f2p accounts also get the gear rewards from doing heroics, cause that's where I get all my gear leveling up. I never buy leveling gear from the gtn nor craft it since 4.0 came out. Or are there specific things on f2p that won't work the same way?

Edited by Tsillah

Well for pure entertainment purposes, and otherwise a sense of accomplishment, I am toying with the idea of Duoing, same class characters on two Bare Bone F2P accounts in the name of sport. Not to take away from the challenges of May the 4th. But my personal celebration of May the 4th and just a goal that has been developing in my idea of fulfilment..

My criteria:

(1. No use of the GTN, if I can't craft it or quest it, I won't use it.

(2. The Overal goal, Legendary Status and Level 50 Legacy on both characters.

(3. Capped Social points as well current Companion's for F2P capped influence

(4. Datacron lore complete

I have tried several attempts with one character, but I feel the need to Duo, hopefully I will be captivated enough that I won't diminish my enthusiasm, some my wonder why? But I say, why not? I guess the way I see it is F2P in SWTOR reminds me a lot like playing back in 1.0 anyhow, thoughts or comments are welcome :)

Sounds like an interesting challenge though when you say "duo" it what exactly do you mean? Running it with someone else or running through the same thing twice on the same character etc. to try reach your goals?

Sounds like an interesting challenge though when you say "duo" it what exactly do you mean? Running it with someone else or running through the same thing twice on the same character etc. to try reach your goals?

I have had a slight change of plans, yesterday I was getting a 2nd PC so when I said Duo I meant 2 PC's running their own account. but that has been kyboshed. so I may do the same challenge but with only 1 free account, anyhow to elaborate a bit, with the F2P I would only play as far s the game would allow me too, so datacron lore etc would only be up to original content. as for getting all the story's done. I would make a main that I would keep. and reroll /delete after each of the other story's both pub and imp were complete and with all the companions story's unlocked. because of the two slot limit. as for the GTN, it makes the challenge interesting with only using dropped and quested gear. obviously the highest gear would be prototype, lots of people don't realize that ratings on gear is set at a base of Premium, and every other upgrade prototype and artifact is max six levels higher, so at level 30 in full artifact the gear rating is that of Character level 36.

during 1.0-1.2 I do recall being in level 12 greens by the time I actually upgraded, I was somewhere around level 32.... So this is where Knowledge of the game and putting experience to work. because their are vendors in the game. that can push your upgrades past base level, and purchases of the gear is all credits.... in other words I can easily level my character with any type of on par level gear, that was never available during 1.0 - 1.2 ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.