The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please add the Sith Recluse armour set to the cartel market to be bought directly

HaoZhao

A lot of people on my server want to buy the Sith Recluse chestpiece but no one is selling it. I don't think anyone has it anymore. This is a relatively new set and parts of it seem to be extinct already.

Please consider making it a direct purchase from the cartel market. I think a high price (3,000 cartel coins) would be fair. Thanks.

I would absolutely love this, also the xoxaan outfit. At the same time, i think it would piss some people off :/

Hilariously, the Xoxaan robes were available as a direct purchase for about a week right when KOTFE went live.

Hilariously, the Xoxaan robes were available as a direct purchase for about a week right when KOTFE went live.

And people ****d and moaned about how "It cost too much!!!!!" Bioware is probably steering clear of putting up more for that alone :p

And people ****d and moaned about how "It cost too much!!!!!" Bioware is probably steering clear of putting up more for that alone :p

and yet people spent 5-10x more trying to get it in packs doh

Wow... And i missed it ;(

How much was it?

2000 CC, if I remember correctly.

Now, does that mean that if any other item(s) are temporarily made available for direct purchase they would/should be 2000 CC? No.

IMO, the cost should be based on how rare the item is/was? I would not be surprised if BW also took the demand for a given item into consideration when setting the price.

Edited by Ratajack

As someone who had to spend a lot of time grinding credits ingame to buy the full set I say Hell no! Work for it!

Nah, I'm just kidding, this set is awesome and it should be available to everyone. It is one of the best looking sets in the game, and the fact that it is as rare as it is, is just sad.

So, yes, by all means, make it available to everyone for purchase! I want to see an Army of Sith in Recluse armor! =D

And as one of the few who has the full set, I could not care less about how much the rarity would decrease, the set is awesome! Recluse for everyone!

I've nothing against this; it was an alright set, but no Tulak Horde set. The Sith Recluse was tbh pretty overrated and BW already put up the rare Xoxaan set in the CM, which had more of a unique look to it. So, why not? Go for it, I think every once in a while just give people a break and not try to be d*ck about it just because it was on an alt I never use (within reason that is).

As part of the "I only need the chest piece" crowd I support the thought of this being a cartel direct buy set whole heartedly. The set is currently up for 1,000,000,000 credits on my server, the single piece I need meanwhile is nowhere to be found which limits ever getting the full set to absurd amounts of luck with chance cubes that would rather give me dye >.> Edited by Aryalandi