Eternal Champion Arena

• 3 months later...

I'm about to delete the game cause of this crap arena.

Cant get anywhere in cant finish lanos

As far as im concerned the whole thing is designed for mechanics players with maxed out gear.

If I want to raid , id go on a raid, also raids are more than one player there a group, so trying to shove raids down our throat solo is the sign of a retarded out of touch and off in lala land dev.

Might have a chance if there stupid audio software didint start crackling, then it worse when your fighting a boss and boom., lag vile and death.

Maybe if the ******* thought about making it balanced for all players not just to the mech top geared players.

Just fed up with the whole thing, its as stupid as trying to make non pvp player do pvp just because of a stupid ******* event that I wont be progressing in any further seeing as how I'm not a mechanics player with top end gear, like a lot of us i'm just a casual gamer.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

As far as im concerned the whole thing is designed for mechanics players with maxed out gear.

If I want to raid , id go on a raid, also raids are more than one player there a group, so trying to shove raids down our throat solo is the sign of a retarded out of touch and off in lala land dev.

Might have a chance if there stupid audio software didint start crackling, then it worse when your fighting a boss and boom., lag vile and death.

Maybe if the ******* thought about making it balanced for all players not just to the mech top geared players.

Just fed up with the whole thing, its as stupid as trying to make non pvp player do pvp just because of a stupid ******* event that I wont be progressing in any further seeing as how I'm not a mechanics player with top end gear, like a lot of us i'm just a casual gamer.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Translation: I'm a baddie and want this to be handed to me without any effort.

You got friends? You can do the Solo+ version which has no additional mechanics, no higher HP, nothing. You just go in with 2-3 friends and you will dps through the mechanics easily.

Great, now I can't get the song out my head.

@Wayland: This is not balanced out for "top geared" players. As long as you realize what is to do, it can be done with about anything. Players are assumed to play content for profit, hence it will always drop the stuff which should improve your equipment. If something drops 208 non-set equipment (like Eternal Championship does), then the regular blue 200 gear which one usually picks up along the levelling phase is assumed. If you do not have a complete set of blue 200 gear, put aside ~150k credits, go to the nearest GTN kiosk and purchase the missing pieces or run around doing other solo content until you drop them along the way. Please be aware item level is not directly related to skill level and difficulty is balanced according to the averagely skilled player using a certain equipment on a certain item level. While unusually competent players can complete it easily with equipment far worse, exceptionally incompetent players will require a higher item level.

That being said, good luck.