Sub Credit Cap

Sydth

Huh. That seems to be quite the arbitrary number. At the least they should have made it 9,999,999,999 since they already have it coded for that many digits for the cap anyway. I can't speak with 100% accuracy since my knowledge of coding is extremely limited at best but I would think that there's not much difference between the numbers used themselves only how many digits are allowed in said number.

Huh. That seems to be quite the arbitrary number. At the least they should have made it 9,999,999,999 since they already have it coded for that many digits for the cap anyway. I can't speak with 100% accuracy since my knowledge of coding is extremely limited at best but I would think that there's not much difference between the numbers used themselves only how many digits are allowed in said number.

its the double of the maximum number for integer 32bit type

Edited by Xcurtx

So many of these ideas start with the mindset of how the user can spend less money on the game but still have access to the sub benefits. And then it comes at a shock to them why the company doesn't allow this in their business model and *aghast* they must have no clue on how to make money.

"Why does it not make a good business case to let me spend less money for this game and get all the same features?!?"

Edited by Jamtas