The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New "Profit and Plunder" Teaser Trailer available

ZeroPlus

I wouldn't be surprised if the cannon wasn't even an an actual cannon, and the scene just plays out like this.

LOL, possibly :D I could see it.

Didn't you know Vette has been working out.

Apparently not...though I would expect more of a body type 3 or something, or maybe that weapon is an inflatable lol. :p

One thing on my mind: Are Koth and Senya going to complain saying they are thieves? I'm starting to think Koth and Senya will complain about any companions that is going to return and are attacking Zakuul.

I could accidentally step on the Zakuul equivalent of an ant whilst walking around Zakuul and they'd be up in arms about it and Koth would threaten to leave again :p In all seriousness though I'm pretty sure they will complain about every companion we get back in some way or another.

I could accidentally step on the Zakuul equivalent of an ant whilst walking around Zakuul and they'd be up in arms about it and Koth would threaten to leave again :p In all seriousness though I'm pretty sure they will complain about every companion we get back in some way or another.

And somehow I thought up when we do get the money and riches from them, Koth and Senya might be like give it back to the people while not seeing the uses of having money. Since I don't think Republic or Empire money will get far while Zakuul money may get very far.

if this plays out like it seems like it's going to play out... i am extremely unhappy.

we have spent this whole expansion running and never killing our enemy. if we run from vaylin, or don't make her run from us, this time after all the crap we went through to get our supposed uber saber, i will likely be done with this whole expansion.

i am absolutely fed up with running. to the point i really want to curse right now.