Cant connect to server shadowlands

I cant connect to all the other server but the one I have characters on. Shadowlands status is is up. I don't know why it is happening to me only. game syntax ERROR "Your connection to the server has been lost. If the problem persists please contact customer support" I made a character transfer earlier today otherwise I don't know the problem. Any ideas or experience with this?

I cant connect to all the other server but the one I have characters on. Shadowlands status is is up. I don't know why it is happening to me only. game syntax ERROR "Your connection to the server has been lost. If the problem persists please contact customer support" I made a character transfer earlier today otherwise I don't know the problem. Any ideas or experience with this?

Was the character in a stronghold when you did the transfer?

I think so, whats that mean?

I can't remember if Strongholds transfer over with you. I know the decorations get reset. It would stand to

reason that there could be a problem if your strongholds don't transfer over. The game could be reading you in an area where you aren't supposed to be.

Do you have skype? Contact customer service.

If your character was in a SH when you transferred it to another server, log onto a different character and send in a ticket. Your character will be stuck so you can't log it on. someone will have to move the character to fleet for you. Edited by Toraak

How can this take so long to fix? I work in a similar field and moving an asset from one place to another takes at best a minute, giving time for paper work and ratification an hour would be max. Adding five hours for ticket placement and we are looking at 6 hours but its going to be 24. I even called in and spoke to CS and they said that the character in the stronghold is the reason and that they would get right on it. then quoted 72 hours to be safe. come on. Most important thing in running a retention and referral business is costumer support and satisfaction. Just whining but really if they don't want to have the game become a ghost town get stuff done fast.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.