Polygamy , the Sith Warrior, and the return of Vette

Draxul

Like other Sith warriors I opted not to choose between Vette and Jaesa, but instead romanced / married both. Yes I'm greedy like that I'm a Sith. :D With the start of KotFE I believe I got good-bye letters from both,but now with Vette returning and Jaesa no where to be seen yet, are they going to finally make me choose one or the other or can I still have them both and break it off with Lana? :eek:

this post is intended for humor and in no way intended to impune the reputation of all Sith :D

The dual marriage thing between Jaesa & Vette is a bug and not a recognized story relationship. One or the other is supposed to make you choose between them, they never agree to a three way marriage. Anyways if you're thinking about having Lana join this mix,
. Edited by Aeristash

The feels! Poor Lana... seems my Agent will end up breaking hearts :(

I don't want to choose between her and Vector. I would hope that his Killikness makes him more open to polygamy, but I imagine Lana would be repulsed by the whole Joiner thing... and I'd be right back to having to choose :(

Like other Sith warriors I opted not to choose between Vette and Jaesa, but instead romanced / married both. Yes I'm greedy like that I'm a Sith. :D With the start of KotFE I believe I got good-bye letters from both,but now with Vette returning and Jaesa no where to be seen yet, are they going to finally make me choose one or the other or can I still have them both and break it off with Lana? :eek:

this post is intended for humor and in no way intended to impune the reputation of all Sith :D

Well you Draxul are being an old Irish Royal Nobleman in your romancing, During the Dark Ages of about King Arthur's time an Head MacFergussion Chieftain that was the Father of Gweniyivar had 5 Wives.....sadly 2 died but the Breheny-MacDarmaid Wife had Gweniyivar and later me. Erc Mac Loren Breheny would later rule a Tri Alba Kingship in one of the 3 Thrones and for about 30 years changed the ways of Dark Age Kingship after King Arthur's mysterious dissappearance at 565AD. Whom am I but an Genealogist that Specializes in the Brewster Family Tree so I have researched this. Jedi and Sith sometimes have large families and more than one wife.

The feels! Poor Lana... seems my Agent will end up breaking hearts :(

I don't want to choose between her and Vector. I would hope that his Killikness makes him more open to polygamy, but I imagine Lana would be repulsed by the whole Joiner thing... and I'd be right back to having to choose :(

Which is why I'm leveling another agent lol

• 2 months later...
I tried romancing both with my very first Sith Warrior, and first Jaesa told me I had to dump Vette, which, you know, you do NOT talk to me like that, apprentice, and then Vette wanted to be all gooey and, no, honey, you know I'm a Dark Lord of the Sith over here. I don't do gooey and romantic. So she dumped me, too.