WZ Queue is Bugged

DarthOvertone

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many days will you make an idiot of yourselves bioware?

how many days remain silent like an amateurish who clearly doesn't know what's going on and what to do?

i pay to do warzones, ALL the warzones and group with my guildmates !! and i can't so fix this you Duck-billed platypus!!! :mad:

you're the worst dev i ever seen in 20 years of MMORPG, the worst !

Hey there!

We are aware of the issue with group queuing, and are looking into it!

-Tait

I see you are looking very deep tait, how long are you planning to looking it? 2 months 3 mnths 1 year?

If you look at the recent patch notes I wonder if this broke it:

No first they forgot to add all warzones to queue, it was only this map, than they said they will fix it and decided lie to us and said it was intended to be like that Yea since we are stupid we believed that one very clever. Than they put other warzones to queue but this time there was new cross faction elemnt in queue system. As always they didnt even tested that system since they are useless as company. As always they failed to make things work and now they went full silent mode hoping we will get used to the situation or leave the game so they dont have to worry about it.

As an IT engineer, I know that failures can occur, but if an update on production went wrong and teams are not able to fix it quickly, i force a *********** rollback. This is how IT works BW morons...

Stil waiting for a fix.

Broken for more than one week now.

You want all group pvp players to quit the game??

Um....very probably? lol So long as people keep buying fluff garbage off the CM they don't really care. I mean, like, at all. But don't be angry with Tait. I think he's likely caught in the middle here.

Hey there!

We are aware of the issue with group queuing, and are looking into it!

-Tait

This problem now exists since 13 days !!!

Are You still looking on it?

Have You found the reason?

When this bug and also all the other bugs will be fixed?

Summer? Autumn? Or spring 2017? :mad:

Wake up, Bioware!

Its just ridiculous what you are doing with this game.

I 'm sure this was the last game by Bioware i bought.

And i'm close to unsubscribe.

I calling it now this wont be fixed till 4.4 give or take a week.

They either are this bad at checking for bug before things go live or they really dont have man power do proper Q/A. pick which explanation is less insulting.

my money is on both it would explain how so many bug reported on PTS make it live.

Edited by Kyuuu

I calling it now this wont be fixed till 4.4 give or take a week.

They either are this bad at checking for bug before things go live or they really dont have man power do proper Q/A. pick which explanation is less insulting.

my money is on both it would explain how so many bug reported on PTS make it live.

Welllll, don't quote me on this, but I had heard that they never actually announced when they would test APG or RIshi and when they did actually test it it was only for about 10 hours. The few people that participated told them about many of the bugs. None of which were fixed before it went live.