WZ Queue is Bugged

DarthOvertone

WZ queues are currently bugged. They are working, however, the WZ status light that shows you are queued no longer flashes. Additionally, once you queue yourself, you cannot unqueue. And even though the queue is working, the WZ/Arena pops themselves are taking far too long to pop.

Please fix asap.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread on this in pvp forum as well.

Happens on JC both imp and pub side. If you group q it takes 15-20 min to q pop and you cant leave the q. You have to log out and back in, even just to solo q.

If you only solo q it pops regularly depending on the time of day.

Very nice. Thank you, Tait! By the way, at least on Harbinger, the group queue is not working at all. If you try the button remains white and you get stuck in that. You can't unqueue from it. You have to log out and back in. Additionally, ATG (great map, too!) is the primary one popping. Not sure if that's a bug or if you guys intended it, but thought I would mention in any case.

while the group bug annoys some I think the real reason this is freaking players out is simple.

As was typed in my chat windows a few nites ago, the players are really just p***** because its messing with their queue syncing ie matching 2 8-man teams.....no suggestion of win trading there....;p

while the group bug annoys some I think the real reason this is freaking players out is simple.

As was typed in my chat windows a few nites ago, the players are really just p***** because its messing with their queue syncing ie matching 2 8-man teams.....no suggestion of win trading there....;p

No, not really. It's forcing people to have to log out and back in to correct. Moreover, the other WZ's were supposed to have been put back into normal rotation, yet it's ATG that pops 9 out of 10 times.

No, not really. It's forcing people to have to log out and back in to correct. Moreover, the other WZ's were supposed to have been put back into normal rotation, yet it's ATG that pops 9 out of 10 times.

Also, it's annoying people who want to group with friends and cant even do so in one group. Nothing to do with q-synching in that case going back to Volt's original comment.

Edited by Xavevan

Yah the new wz still pops alot more then the other ones I suspect it has higher rate, but does Login out and back in actual work?? cause it never seem to work for me??

OR do mean completely log out as close client?

but what I ask is that to fix WZ from bugging out and taking way to long to pop?

or is the to fix the issue with WZ buging out and not being queued, cause I know about that bug that requires you to restart the whole client exe

Typical Dev response; admit "awareness" of issue late in the week; tell bosses "too late to fix now, what if it the fix is bugged and no one can fix over the weekend"...push off fix until Tuesday's server reset.

The laziness of this team and refusal to prioritize hot fixes towards things that affect group play is just amazing to me. No wonder game population keeps declining.

Typical Dev response; admit "awareness" of issue late in the week; tell bosses "too late to fix now, what if it the fix is bugged and no one can fix over the weekend"...push off fix until Tuesday's server reset.

The laziness of this team and refusal to prioritize hot fixes towards things that affect group play is just amazing to me. No wonder game population keeps declining.

Yes, that is the responsible thing to do ... the idiocy of comments such as this never fails to amaze

Hope the fix will come tomorrow.

Its no fun for me to que solo for warzones.

I don't like to play solo but I also don't like to wait 20 to 25 minutes for playing a warzone.

So I will just stop playing until there is a fix.

this is ridiculous one moment it work fine, next it broke taking way to long, and considering the only reason I really play the game still is pvp, this is annoying

BTW this effect solo q too. On weekend Q dont take 25+min per pop which what it was doing all weekend for me

Edited by Kyuuu

Yah the new wz still pops alot more then the other ones I suspect it has higher rate, but does Login out and back in actual work?? cause it never seem to work for me??

OR do mean completely log out as close client?

Well, just logging back to character selection has worked for us. We learned, though, over the weekend that group queue does indeed work. The little icon to the bottom right just doesn't light up. In group queue you almost never get APG or Rishi arena. If you solo queue your odds of getting the new zones are extremely high. As in, it's what you'll get the majority of the time.

Edited to mention that currently when you group queue, you're stuck in that till you get a WZ pop or you log out.

Edited by Volthammer

In their defense I have to say, even though I don't know for a fact by any means, that they may be sorely understaffed. It well may be EA's fault entirely that these things take so long to get fixed and not the devs themselves. These bugs have jacked up ranked PvP for season 7, to be sure.

Edited for typo.

Edited by Volthammer

4 days passed and no fixes... if i broke something at my job and didnt fixed in 24h i would have been fired

Its a slap in the face theres no hotfix, and im even more sad about the fact theres no patch today. But what saddens me the most is the fact this thread doesnt have 100 pages full of complaint. People seem to shrug and move on to other games. This game is dead, i finally realized.

Hey there!

We are aware of the issue with group queuing, and are looking into it!

-Tait

Mind to share an update tait? Its tuesday aka patchday and i dont see any fix. Whats going on behind the scenes? Why dont you roll back pre 4.3 until theres a fix? Talk to us. Because we need to be talked to. Because theres nothing else we can do right now. Literally.