The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Togruta customization options

yca_mtl

Togruta needs a complete overhaul, at least the male version. Same length lekkus as females, updated faces (an option to use the NPC version), updated tattoos, updated skin color. To name a few. Edited by Jesseriah

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

While I think Twi’leks are in need of more immediate attention, I support this thread 110%! For starters, we could use a separate “Cosmetics” slider – for lip colors and such, and longer/different ways to wear our Lekku/Montrals. ;)

EDIT: Sorry for the necro, but this is most important.

Edited by Isablah

please add more facial patterns, montral and lekku physical variations, and montral patterns. there are a number of options used by NPCs which could be added to character customization.

Yes please. The males need a complete overhaul so they don't look so ugly. i like Togruta but these are too much like the clone wars cartoons and those killed the style ad appearance of Togruta.

Yes please. The males need a complete overhaul so they don't look so ugly. i like Togruta but these are too much like the clone wars cartoons and those killed the style ad appearance of Togruta.

Exactly.

I was super hyped as they announced to make Togruta playable a few years ago because the NPC ones in the game look so incredible stunning, especially the male version. The best example: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Ralon_Nys

But when I saw what they did to the male player version and how they designed the models I was super disappointed and even took a break from SWTOR. In fact, I never even bothered to create one even tho I wanted one so bad in the beginning. Togruta as a race is super awesome, especially the NPC version as several times mentioned. I just hope they jump over their shadow and re-design them or at least give us the NPC customization options.

Edited by Jesseriah

Hm, no thanks.

I like my male Togruta the way he is and don't like how the NPC ones look (i really don't like the super long lekku).

Ask to add options to be closer to the NPCs all you want, i'd support that, but completely changing how they currently are is a big no from me.

Ask to add options to be closer to the NPCs all you want, i'd support that, but completely changing how they currently are is a big no from me.

The easiest way for BioWare to fix this issue while pleasing both camps is to just add the NPC versions for each special species (Nautolan, Cathar, Togruta) for the respective body type. It wouldn't hurt anyone and there shouldn't be any technical issues since these models are already ingame, while people who want the existing customization can still do whatever they want. That's what at least I am asking for. An option to use the NPC versions.

The easiest way for BioWare to fix this issue while pleasing both camps is to just add the NPC versions for each special species (Nautolan, Cathar, Togruta) for the respective body type. It wouldn't hurt anyone and there shouldn't be any technical issues since these models are already ingame, while people who want the existing customization can still do whatever they want. That's what at least I am asking for. An option to use the NPC versions.

Being able to use the npc version would be cool, as it'd give even more options, which I think most people would enjoy. But I've a vague recollection of this being talked about before, and them saying (or maybe it was a forum user) that the body's are slightly different, which was why they didn't use them. Anyone remember that?

• 2 weeks later...
Hm, no thanks.

I like my male Togruta the way he is and don't like how the NPC ones look (i really don't like the super long lekku).

Ask to add options to be closer to the NPCs all you want, I'd support that, but completely changing how they currently are is a big no from me.

Okay so keep the ugly look for those who like it. But make some better options for those of us who like the species but can not stand the anime cartoon look. Then everyone will be happy. I cant even bring myself to make a male Togruta as they are soooo ugly. I like my characters to be cool.

Edited by SawyerCrockett
update