Give me back my Dashade!

NeroTethras

You do know if you finish chapter 9, get Yuun, there is a room beside Hylo with a terminal you can click on, and then you can summon Khem back along with others.

I do not see us getting our morose monster back, for one he is bound to the SI, so do not seem him being there for other classes, for another how is it supposed to work for voice, as some people picked Khem, others pick Zash, and some probably have not even done that quest, I can't seem then doing lines for both voices, not when how many months has it been now and they still can't be stuffed fixing Raina to sound like her instead of talking in Kalyio's voice.

I would say Khem will be like Tano Vik, pops up, maybe explains things, then you either kill or leave him and never see or hear from him again.

You do know if you finish chapter 9, get Yuun, there is a room beside Hylo with a terminal you can click on, and then you can summon Khem back along with others.

Hello, ya'll catch that? Dur dur dur dur dur

Ah, that explains, and is good to know. From the story, I was confused because it didn't seem to match Khem Val's story.

PLUS, the voice is not the same and seriously was aggravating me. I am glad to know that it's NOT Khem Val. I'm happy Rosiet refused him in that case. She would only risk earning dark side points for a companion of a trusted ally such as my Assassin.

Because it's not like you can ever get rid of a measly 50 dsp.

...owait

I've noticed that a lot of people have mentioned Khem not being able to survive the separation from the Inquisitor because of the master and servant bond. But considering that Tulak Hord managed to pack him away all nice and tidy in that tomb and then just up and leave, I wouldn't be surprised that there isn't some other way he managed to make it through a measly five years without our inquisitor.

Either way, I'm definitely looking forward to getting Khem back on the roster along with Andronikos. I've already re-recruited Talos, but I'll be leaving Xalek out to be recruited by my warrior. He and that new Dashade will make excellent additions to her team. :D

Edited by h_weber

I've noticed that a lot of people have mentioned Khem not being able to survive the separation from the Inquisitor because of the master and servant bond. But considering that Tulak Hord managed to pack him away all nice and tidy in that tomb and then just up and leave, I wouldn't be surprised that there isn't some other way he managed to make it through a measly five years without our inquisitor.

But that was after planning and putting him in stasis though. Thing is though we are not certain what happens from being apart for so long, I mean we even see Khem Val's old rival still alive and well during Khem's companion story I think his old master was long gone but somehow the other Deshade survived.

Im "Light V" Jedi Knight but ... I used the Dark Side option on this new Dashade just cuz I want to add him to my companion collection. BW shouldnt put "DS/LS Points" options in the final conversations when you are deciding to ditch or keep the companion. Edited by iankalo

Well, the exact fate of the Khem Val depends on your choices within the character storyline; as far as I know he cannot die but... there are other things that might happen to it, also affecting its voice. I thought that might be the problem there, but that's nothing you cannot rectify with a few words of what happened in the five years a Sith Inquisitor player character was frozen in carbonite. I think you will get him eventually. There are others which I am really looking forward for... that we don't have them is just the way it is:

For most classes the first companion had a particularly deep impact y (with a few exceptions, e.g. Kira is not the Jedi Knights first companion, but the most important one) and it would be nice if those would be treated with priority.

Available:

Jedi Knight (T7-O1), Jedi Consular (Qyzen Fess), Trooper (Aric Jorgan), Sith Warrior (Vette, in chapter XIII), Imperial Agent (Kaliyo Djannis).

Unavailable:

Smuggler (Corso Riggs), Sith Inquisitor (Khem Val), Bounty Hunter (Mako)

Either way, I'm definitely looking forward to getting Khem back on the roster along with Andronikos. I've already re-recruited Talos, but I'll be leaving Xalek out to be recruited by my warrior. He and that new Dashade will make excellent additions to her team. :D

At the end of the story he is set free of the bond but declares you as the rightful heir of tulak horde and swears loyalty to you and your legacy

That's how I took it. I wonder if each class is going to have an exclusive companion.

Inquisitor - Khem Val

Warrior - Jaesa

Bounty Hunter - Mako

Agent - Vector

Trooper - Dorne

Knight - Doc

Consular - Nadia

Smuggler - Corso

fixed the consular for you :)

Yeah he is right, when you chose him or Zash he offers to follow you freely if you free him from Zash.

Thing is I don't really understand the 'bond' when Khem offers this does that mean the bond between them actually breaks or does he mean bond or not he will follow you into battle and stop thinking about killing you?

He agrees to follow you as a loyal companion, its by free will, no bound, it is just his word and his honour.

So he can live fine without you, but I suspect he would try to find you, would make sense, he did say something about never being so full from enemies to feed on.

There is 4 options the way I see it.

1. He searches loyally not willing to give up, I am guessing sort of how the letter you get from Elara with trooper if you romance her.

2. He goes the way of scropio/vik once he was freed of you had no use to be with the rest of your crew and left.

3. Does what he can to find you, but in the end gives up.

4. Outside option, the strain from having Zash inside him for so long took a toll and made him sick/lack of force uses to feed on weakens him, ala Lokin type deal.

• 8 months later...
I agree with the original poster. I was all hyped about getting my moderately influenced Klem back from the abyss only to find a level 1 hack. Seems bogus. They say we will get our comps back but no one is giving me a discount Archeologist, Vette seems solid, Yuen, Bowdar, Torian, Blizz, Qyzen....etc etc etc.... Yeah we all want our favorites back now but why even bother with the bait and switch. Seems like a bad writer's :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad:move.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: