Increase Limit on Felusia Stato (Basic Decorations)

Xina_LA

We still have a limit of 4 Felusia Stato personnel. Now that we can have 5 strongholds, this simply doesn't make sense. Please increase the limit on Felusia Stato to at least 5, preferably higher since some strongholds are very large and it's nice to put a vendor in multiple locations.

The Guardsmen and even the Dancers have a limit of 999 now. Why not Felusia?

:confused:

Those decorations that had restrictions were not changed.

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/

What does that mean? I had a limit of 50 junker lights but now I can have 999 of them.

Is Felucia not a common decoration? If not, why not?

I'm not trying to report this as a bug, I'm asking to be able to place one Felucia at each stronghold.

Edited by Xina_LA

Because her limit was/is less than 50. Pretty sure the definition of "common decoration" was "limit of 50 or 99."

Thank you! I've been wondering what they meant by "basic" or restricted.

Surely I'm not the only one who would like a Felucia in every stronghold?

Thank you! I've been wondering what they meant by "basic" or restricted.

Surely I'm not the only one who would like a Felucia in every stronghold?

Would be nice if they upped it to 5. I'd prefer 10 since there just aren't that many civilian personnel to get.

Agreed to increase the decoration cap on Felusia to 5 (or more).

Although there are plenty of alternative vendors (droids), it would be nice to increase the amount along with the recent update to have 5 strongholds.

I really like the idea of increasing Felucia's limit above 5 so that it doesn't need to be increased again if we're ever allowed to have 6 strongholds.

There are vendors, but I would strongly disagree that there are plenty of them.

• Felusia Stato – Excellent vendor! Human-sized and has a nice conversational animation.

• Fabrication Droids (Industrial, Synthetic, and Universal) – Not bad, but they take up a lot of space and can be noisy.

• Jawa Scrap Peddlers (Hadiir, Izzar, Mnek) – Extremely rare and expensive on the GTN, since they are purchased with unobtainable Cartel Certificates.

• Ambassador Ky’lee – Very nice but tedious to obtain, as it costs 13 bounty contracts, 10 gray helix components, and 15 rakghoul DNA canisters. You need to participate in three events and not spend your tokens on anything else.

• Ambassador Jirrik – Also very nice but tedious to obtain, costing the same number of items (38) from three different events that don’t take place every month.

We could use medical, stims, craft supply, and companion gift vendors... at the very least. I would love to see one of each type of vendor available for strongholds.

I would be overjoyed if we just had several customizations of Felucia, different appearances for the same vendor.

We could use medical, stims, craft supply, and companion gift vendors... at the very least. I would love to see one of each type of vendor available for strongholds.

I would be overjoyed if we just had several customizations of Felucia, different appearances for the same vendor.

There are Medical droids, both Imp and Rep, also available for Cartel Certificates at the same vendor that sells the Jawas. (Another reason it would be nice to see Cartel Certs back in packs)

And I think one of the main benefits of the top level of Repair Droid available in the Legacy tabs, is that the sell Crafting supplies, so adding a separate vendor might make that purchase less useful, and therefore less desirable. (Though the cooldown reduction is also very nice)

I would love to have a Companion gift vendor added. But at least the one on Nar Shadaa isn't that far from the Exit spawn point.

I honestly wouldn't mind being able to buy another vendor for a reasonable amount of credits or cartel coins. Mind you, it would have to be a very fair price. I imagine that increasing Felucia's limit is much easier than creating a new NPC, though.

I rarely post in the forums but it would be very nice to get an increase in more easily obtainable vendors (especially if we could get different looks on them *hey, that's a good idea for a cartel pack -THE VENDOR PACK*). One of the things I'd love to be able to get in my strongholds is MORE PEOPLE. I mean servers, slaves, droids, etc. Don't want strangers walking everywhere in my home. And, yes, PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE CARTEL CERTIFICATE REQUIREMENT SINCE YOU DON'T GIVE THEM OUT ANYMORE. Way too long overlooked issue. (really hope that hasn't already been fixed at the time of this post, I'll look like an idiot ) :D

I honestly wouldn't mind being able to buy another vendor for a reasonable amount of credits or cartel coins. Mind you, it would have to be a very fair price. I imagine that increasing Felucia's limit is much easier than creating a new NPC, though.

This. I don't really like Felusia. I'd prefer to have a variety of additional vendors available to us. And why isn't the bartender personnel decoration a vendor? He could sell the same thing most cantina bartenders sell.

There are other vendors one can get, sure not everybody might have the certificates for the scrab jawas, or the event currencies for one of the event vendors that one can buy, but there are alternative options. Now, even with that said, I nevertheless think it would be nice to increase the limit for Felusia Stato.

I'd prefer to have a variety of additional vendors available to us. And why isn't the bartender personnel decoration a vendor? He could sell the same thing most cantina bartenders sell.

I agree. I would like to see the Serving Droid, Bartender, and Waitress turned into drink and social item vendors. The Medics and Medical Droids should be turned into stims vendors.

In the meantime, more Felucia would be extremely helpful. She has a good animation and takes up far less space than the prefab droids. It has taken me months to work on decorating my Tatooine stronghold. I would hate to have done it without a Felucia on hand to sell decorations.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.