There's hope for GSF

Greezt

The SI-04 Imperial Scout Paint Job now correctly unlocks in Galactic Starfighter.

Holy **** I'm laughing so hard right now. xD

~ Eudoxia

(EDIT: Unfortunately the sad truth is probably that this was fixed because it was a cartel market item, not because of GSF. The cartel market = money to them so it gets priority with fixes.)

Edited by FlavivsAetivs

While it's nice to see gsf in the patch notes I'm still a bit pessimistic. It's been almost a year since the strike balancing thread, which lead to nothing, it isn't even a fix that effects game play. I'll wait to get my hopes up until there is something substantial there.

A corrected GSF paint job isn't much (understatement), but at least it shows that someone somewhere in some dark corner of the dev room was, if ever so briefly, reminded that GSF existed and moved to touch some code. I'll take anything I can get. :D

In the interest of continuing to put GSF on the radar in any way possible, I thought I'd mention there's also a little thread going in the Strongholds Forum in which we are requesting more GSF (or at least space and starfighter themed) decorations. In it I suggested that they let us buy these with Fleet Comms, as incentive to both dedicated GSFers and the SH/deco enthusiast population.

I had actually mentioned this to one of the devs (apparently one of the lead designers behind GSF) at the Cantina Tour in Anaheim during Star Wars Celebration last year, and (in addition to his expressing heartfelt gratitude for the message that we still love GSF) he said the idea of new reward items available for Fleet Comms was a good one that he liked. With Stronghold improvements obviously being on the radar at the moment, what with the QoL changes just rolled out, I figured it wouldn't hurt to strike while the iron is hot and they may still be watching for Strongholds feedback.

My hope is that any little bit of attention we can get on GSF related matters, no matter how tangential, can't help but be a good thing. Remind them that we're still here and flying! If you're moved to, hop on over there and give that thread a bump.