Get your name changers ready...

Reno_Tarshil

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope they implemented blocking things like "Darth", "Lord", .. from names^^ I don't want to see Lord Darth Vaduur or Darth Emperor Vitiatuuuuu^^

They're not blocked now, they are and will simply be against the rules.

Edited by branmakmuffin

They do block the actual spelling, but the unimaginative just cheeze the system by going ascii..

Løŕd, Ļořd

Ďarťh, Dàřth

Et cetera

Or bein extra lazy just putting it at the front:

Ladybrainless, Lorddoofus, Darthdingleberry

Edited by XiamaraSimi

They do block the actual spelling, but the unimaginative just cheeze the system by going ascii..

Løŕd, Ļořd

Ďarťh, Dàřth

Et cetera

Or bein extra lazy just putting it at the front:

Ladybrainless, Lorddoofus, Darthdingleberry

We would have no way of knowing if "Darth Timmy" would be automatically blocked currently. We do know that Darth'timmy is not automatically blocked, because we have all seen such names.

This is great news, and I'm glad that I'll be finally able to give some characters a surname. I never quite liked the idea of all characters on a legacy sharing the same legacy name. For that reason I've only ever enabled it for one character per legacy.

On other hand I'm sure this is going to result in lots of juvenile names being used by other players. Get ready for Mike Hawke, Mike Hunt, Ben Dover, Dick Ryder, Han Job, ect. :D

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

Wait, does this mean I'll finally have enough space for the whole of my Chiss' names?

I've been 2 letters short for years.

Also, if it works, allowing spaces will mean no more using a ' or a - between given names and surnames.

Too bad I more than half expect it to break horribly. :(

Edited by JediAkemi

I hope there is either

1. name and legacy sale tomorrow

2. name and legacy price reduction

3. Subscriber gift token

4. A space token for sale or gifted

Hmm. I guess I was overly optimistic to expect our first name change after the advent of the "space age" to be free?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.